Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 08-05-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official RP Developement Thread

Continued from the last thread, please continue to post your roleplaying idea to further develop them and gain feedback from other players.

Signed,
Eido (Writer Blocked)

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-07-2007

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!
Default Re: Official RP Developement Thread

Transformers: The Hunt for the All Spark

Autobots

Title: Securing the All Spark
To: Autobots
Date: July 4, 2004

Autobots,

In order to prevent the All Spark from falling into the hands of Megatron, I have launched the All Spark into space. I know many of you questions my decision as the All Spark is vital to the survival of this planet. However, Megatron will use its power to enslave us all if the the All Spark was to ever fell into his hands. Megatron is determined to find the All Spark and have departed from Cyberton looking for it.

After Megatron's disappearance, I have sent my trusted intelligence operative Bumblebee to locate the All Spark. Recently, he reported that he have located the All Spark on a planet called Earth. Earth, it seems, is populated by a race of primitive organism called humans.

I fear the Decepticons, under the command of Starscream, are not too far behind. Therefore, I request you, all of you, to come to Earth and defend the All Spark and the Humans.

Optimus Prime

Decepticons

Title: All Spark Located
To: Decepticons
Date: June 6, 2004

Decepticons,

In the absence of our leader Megatron, I have assumed the responsibility of leading the Decepticon to victory over the Autobots. Together, we have won many battles and gain valuable intelligences on the Autobots. It seems that the Autobots have recently located the All Spark on a planet called Earth and are in the process of recovering it.

As the leader of the Decepticon, I order you all to head to Earth and reclaim the All Spark before the Autobots. If they are to regain the All Spark, we are finished

Starscream

This RP will take place three months before the event of the Transformers movie. You will be playing as either the Autobots or Decepticons. (sorry, you can't be squishies) The main Autobots and Decepticons from the movie (ex: Optimus Prime and Blackout) are off limit, however you are allowed to be ANY Transformers from G1 (ex: Wheeljack and Skywrap) and if interested, create your own Transformers. Please keep continuity in mind however, therefore NO DINOBOTS or Beast Wars!

I haven't though of any rules regarding player vs player scenairo, I therefore asks for your input.

The Rules...

1.) Choose to play either as the Autobots or Decepticons
2.) No god RPing
3.) If you choose a G1 character, please be faithful to the character. Therefore, please don't choose a WWI biplane as your vehicle mode if you are Thundercracker or a pimp mobile if you are Prowl. Pretend you are the character and ask what vehicle mode will that character be if they landed on earth right now? For example, if you are Trailbreaker, you may choose a Ford Pickup Truck.
4.) If you choose to create your own Transformers, please don't be too outragous with your design. I don't want to see an Autobot B-52 bomber!
5.) Every player start by crashing onto Earth in their protoform and scan a nearby vehicle. You can crash anywhere, just make sure the vehicle of your choice is somewhere near by.
6.) Have fun

Character Info...

Name:
Affiliation:
Vehicle Mode:
Weapons:
Background: (if creating your own Transformers)

Example...

Name: Vortex
Affiliation: Decepticon
Vehicle Mode: Apache Attack Helicopter
Weapons: Wrist mounted chain guns and self-guided missiles

Edit: Since much of the fighting will take place in the US, choose a vehicle that only the US Armed Forces have if you are a Decepticon and want a military vehicle as your vehicle mode. You are going to attract a lot of attention of you are flying around in the US as a Mil Mi-24 Hind.

Last edited by W. Templar; 09-08-2007 at 09:02 PM.
W. Templar has 4,644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap
Sean Quixote, Supergirl is only 15 years old.

pm.gif   

Old 09-07-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by W. Templar View Post
Transformers: The Hunt for the All Spark

Autobots

Title: Securing the All Spark
To: Autobots
Date: July 4, 2004

Autobots,

In order to prevent the All Spark from falling into the hands of Megatron, I have launched the All Spark into space. I know many of you questions my decision as the All Spark is vital to the survival of this planet. However, Megatron will use its power to enslave us all if the the All Spark was to ever fell into his hands. Megatron is determined to find the All Spark and have departed from Cyberton looking for it.

After Megatron's disappearance, I have sent my trusted intelligence operative Bumblebee to locate the All Spark. Recently, he reported that he have located the All Spark on a planet called Earth. Earth, it seems, is populated by a race of primitive organism called humans.

I fear the Decepticons, under the command of Starscream, are not too far behind. Therefore, I request you, all of you, to come to Earth and defend the All Spark and the Humans.

Optimus Prime

Decepticons

Title: All Spark Located
To: Decepticons
Date: June 6, 2004

Decepticons,

In the absence of our leader Megatron, I have assumed the responsibility of leading the Decepticon to victory over the Autobots. Together, we have won many battles and gain valuable intelligences on the Autobots. It seems that the Autobots have recently located the All Spark on a planet called Earth and are in the process of recovering it.

As the leader of the Decepticon, I order you all to head to Earth and reclaim the All Spark before the Autobots. If they are to regain the All Spark, we are finished

Starscream

This RP will take place three months before the event of the Transformers movie. You will be playing as either the Autobots or Decepticons. (sorry, you can't be squishies) The main Autobots and Decepticons from the movie (ex: Optimus Prime and Blackout) are off limit, however you are allowed to be ANY Transformers from G1 (ex: Wheeljack and Skywrap) and if interested, create your own Transformers. Please keep continuity in mind however, therefore NO DINOBOTS or Beast Wars!

I haven't though of any rules regarding player vs player scenairo, I therefore asks for your input.

The Rules...

1.) Choose to play either as the Autobots or Decepticons
2.) No god RPing
3.) If you choose a G1 character, please be faithful to the character. Therefore, please don't choose a WWI biplane as your vehicle mode if you are Thundercracker or a pimp mobile if you are Prowl. Pretend you are the character and ask what vehicle mode will that character be if they landed on earth right now? For example, if you are Trailbreaker, you may choose a Ford Pickup Truck.
4.) If you choose to create your own Transformers, please don't be too outragous with your design. I don't want to see an Autobot B-52 bomber!
5.) Every player start by crashing onto Earth in their protoform and scan a nearby vehicle. You can crash anywhere, just make sure the vehicle of your choice is somewhere near by.
6.) Have fun

Character Info...

Name:
Affiliation:
Vehicle Mode:
Weapons:
Background: (if creating your own Transformers)

Example...

Name: Vortex
Affiliation: Decepticon
Vehicle Mode: Mil Mi-24
Weapons: Wrist mounted chain guns and self-guided missiles
Sounds interesting, I'd join in. (even though I honestly haven't watched more then about 3 episodes of Transformers)

pm.gif   

Old 09-11-2007

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacker View Post
Sounds interesting, I'd join in. (even though I honestly haven't watched more then about 3 episodes of Transformers)
Thankyou for your interest in my RP. I, however, doubt this RP will take off as the forum is already occupied with many on-going RPs.

I designed the RP in such a way that you do not need much Transformers knowledge in this. I made this RP after watching Transformers and reading over Prime and Starscream's article on wikipedia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap

pm.gif   

Old 09-12-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

You should go for it anyway, the more the merrier .

pm.gif   

Old 09-13-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Try it, most of the rpg here are dead or dying.

I need to post ><, writers block. Can't think of anything good to write.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-14-2007

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidoathanix View Post
Try it, most of the rpg here are dead or dying.
I will release this on the day the IMAX version of Transformers come out. That way, this RP will ride the second wave of Transformers fever, if there will be one in BF.

Quote:
fap fap fap

pm.gif   

Old 10-02-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

I will post my idea for a rpg.

Lands of imagination
story: there is a place, far beyond our own dimension, where imagination's creations reside. mans imagination gives birth to its inhabitants, and they begin to act with a will of their own. there are three nations in this world, the oldest is the land of folkloria. Its people are those legendary folk of fairy tales, myths, and other such tales. its government is feudal, the ultimate leader is prince charming, who keeps sleeping beauty, snow white, and his other wives locked in his harem. the land with the greatest amount of imagination, fictonia, is populated by those that people never really believed in. it is a republic, with everyone voting for local represenitives. the most powerful kingdom is the holiday empire. it is a fascist dictatorship ruled by the benovelent santa claus, however, some say he is losing his mind piece by piece.

Rules:
only characters that were originally in books may play as fictonians. that means darth vader is not an existing character, even if books have been written that include him.

Although imaginary friends do exist in this world, they are not playable. this prevents people from making their own character up as a imaginary friend, which would defeat the purpose. imaginary friends are considered holiday imperials, although they are like gypsies in this world. doodles are also not playable. they are various stickmen and other drawings done by small children, they are considered fictonians, and are viewed as nearly subhuman. they are ubiquitous (everywhere), and preform duties such as concierges, clerks, and accountants. they also arent too bright(concieved by five year olds)

Guns come from fictonia. this means ownersip of one is difficult to obtain. it also means they produce a rather sticky diplomatic situation if you are caught with one.

pagan gods are playable, but with limitations. the grim reaper type gods are not playable, however. an example of limitations is this: Thor cannot end a fight by frying everyone with lightning.

I am the GM. I will steer the story in the intended direction. my involvement will include control of events and major NPCs. I will not create a Char and play the same way as you.

Superheroes are playable fictonians. they must start in Marvel town, a city near the fictonian/HE border. If you play as superman, just remember kryptonite is a common matieriel.

If you have a question about a character you want, PM me instead of posting the question in the thread.

this is the character sheet:

Name
Nationality(fictonian, folklorican, or holiday imp)
publication*
starting equipment.
powers(if any)
bio(this is where you take ownership of your character. you add their background in the game world. example is maybe you make merlin have spent a long time enjoying "pleasurable company" and now has herpes. you must alter your character someway, or I will DENY the character. this means until you fix the problems i outline, your char is not allowed to participate.)

* publication petains only to fictonians. you must tell me the name of the book they appear in.
I intend to start this after SCII politics ends

Last edited by Oracle; 10-23-2007 at 02:57 PM.
Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 10-19-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

would anyone be interested in a recreation of lord of the rings? this is what i'm thinking...

the game opens during the meeting at Rivendell, where it is decided that the One Ring should be destroyed. To take it, the company of nine is sellected, Frodo, Sam, Pippin, Merry, Boromir, Gimli, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf.

however, i want to have the membership of the fellowship replaced by player's own characters. at the beginning, during the meeting, the characters can introduce themselves, their origins, their histories. there would be no restriction on race, save th the evil races, and roles would put appointed. for example:

ring bearer - Podo Danderfluff
ring bearer's body guard - Osglum, Man of Rohan.
alternate merry - Rokdar, Dwarf of Erebor
alternate gandalf - Jesus the Black
alternate aragorn - Jimmy

etc etc

the only restriction on the characters is, whoever replaced aragorn would need to be the heir to gondor, and whoever replace gandalf would have to be a wizzard. we would follow the same path of the fellowship, at the beginning, towards moria, but the party can agree to go differant routes if they want, and walk paths that toklein never chose to write about.

what do you think?

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 10-19-2007

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened

These all look very nice, I just hope there will be enough players to try them...

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif   

Old 11-06-2007

United States Jacker

This roleplay was inspired by the “Modern War RPG.”

Roleplay 2018, the Rise of the Reds.

On December 1stth, 2008, Taiwan attempted to declare themselves as an independent government. Even though the United States advised Taiwan not to make this move, but the government really had no choice, since their recently elected president’s campaigned on the promise of independence.

The United States urged China not to take any military action, but they would not hear it. On December the 15rd war broke out between the newly independent Taiwan and China. An amphibious invasion was launched by China but driven back, and an air war began. Stretched thin by the war in Iraq and fearful of a Nuclear conflict, America did not intervene.

On December 25th to the shock of the world, China launched yet another amphibious invasion that successfully subdued Taiwan. Though Officially the United States was neutral in the war, relations between the two nations worsened when a squadron of buried F-16 fighters we’re recovered by the Chinese.

In early January, 2008, the newly elected President of the United States fulfilled his promise to the American people and all troops were recalled from Iraq. A Civil War quickly broke out and hundreds of thousands of civilians were slaughtered in it. While America was hit hard for this in the international community (particularly because they had started the war in the first place) China, still angered by the Taiwan issue, gave America some of the harshest criticism.

On October 10th, 2010, a series of border disputes between the Russian Federation and China led to the Chinese to covertly start supporting a Neo-Communist revolution that was beginning to stir in Siberia. The Revolution was started mainly because of the deterioration of the Russian economy; they felt it would be better off like the old days.

On June 21st, 2012, North Korea successfully detonated their first topside Nuclear Weapon. Even though the Chinese hadn’t supported the North Koreans for years, they did not condemn them for this act, and even supported them.

On February 10th, 2014, the Russian Federation, after suffering a series of losses at the hands of the Neo-Communist revolution, discovered the Chinese backing of it. War was officially declared between the Russian Federation on the 15th, and Germany (now in an Alliance with Russia), declared war the following week. Though no Nuclear Weapons were fired, missile silos were set on high alert, and skirmishes broke out everywhere on the Eastern Russian Tundra. Fearing the worst, the United States began to develop its failed Star Wars program once again. Soon after, North Korea, now backed by the Chinese, declared war on South Korea. It was only a matter of weeks before they were overrun. The United States, whose citizens were still sore over the defeat in Iraq, did not intervene.

On March 15th, 2015 History was made when the first colony ship of Earth made it’s landing on the moon. The Colonists consisted mainly of North Americans and several corporations in the United States sponsored it. China believed that the base was a great threat to their security, and another Space Race began when China launched its very own colony ship. This triumph was bitter sweet because at the same time the Russian Federation were threatening a Nuclear Attack on the ‘Neo-Soviet’ army that was rapidly approaching Moscow. The Chinese Threatened to do the same, and on May 3rd fired a series of nukes at Russian Federation military targets as a preemptive strike. It was then when America finally decided to Intervene. It’s new satellite weapons locked onto the missile and destroyed it.

As the carcass of the missile plummeted into the sea, China and it’s allies declared war on the United States, and the rest of the world began to chose their sides. ICBMs were no longer part of the equation except if low altitude bombers delivered them. Only a month later China launched a series of 15 rockets carrying their own defensive satellites, though 10 out of 15 of the rockets were shot down, 5 satellites made it into orbit, negating any American nuclear weapons as well. Space Combat between the laser-weapon based satellites was out of the question; they only worked by targeting objects as they entered orbit or when they were descending. Special ships would have to be made in order to down these particular weapons. On the ground Allied troops were being sent to Russia to reinforce the Federation, as well as to Japan to reinforce her in case of communist invasion.

One year later the conflict in Russia was brought to a stalemate only 300 miles from Moscow. Also in 2016 the first armed conflict in Space was reported when the first armed shuttle (American) destroyed a Chinese satellite.

The Stage was now set for a war unlike any other before it, one that would rage in all continents and even in space.

Comments and Suggestions would be greatly appreciated , I'll provide a map of the world showing which side everyone is on if you like the idea.

pm.gif   

Old 11-09-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

Jacker, it seems like a great RPG.

I suggesting adding Japanese into the space race. Also, add the other European Nations or the European Union as a whole.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-11-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Dang, nice RPG man. I'll join up. Hopefully this one takes off.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

Someone look at the Lands of imagination thread.

Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Is anyone still alive here?

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif