Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 07-19-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Little place called the universe

The little place known as the universe
.................................................. ..............

The universe that we inhabit today is longer the small place we imagined centuries ago. No longer is it a complete an utter mysterious. Nor is it as a safe as we once believed it to be. It is a interesting place, a collection of misplaced objects placed together in a semi-orderly fashion. It is filled with objects known as species, species which are as different as light and dark. Yet as similar as war and humanity. It is filled with creatures that have no remorse. It is filled with creatures of honor protecting their loved ones. It is filled with spaceships, debris, and all sorts of anomalies. It is something we dare not imagine years ago. But today, we know it true.

You and I are objects in this universe of ours, trying to find that one little niche that will satisfy our desire for a full and happy life. Whether be it full of danger. Or peaceful existence hiding from the universe. Which is nearly, but not completely impossible.

So join me. We head into the place call into the universe to discover our own paths.

-------------

Technical details of this roleplaying,

This is an open ended RP, but I fully suggest you interact amongst yourselves. We will be starting on Literia in the Trade Conclave of Nikamoa, the largest and wealthiest empire in the universe. From there you will seek to do w/e you wish.

Or

This is also a politics, for those less adapt at playing a character. Or those who wish to macro instead of micro. So you will be fighting wars and offering those role playing opportunity for action.

Character Sheet :
Name:
Race:
Background:
Skill:
Description:

Politics:
Empire Name:
GovernmentType:
Race:
Background:
Size: (medium or small for now)

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-20-2007

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened
Default Re: Little place called the universe

Well, as they say, it's the only game in town...

Character Sheet :
Name: Letharus Grande
Race: Human.
Background: A little known programmer and engineer. He had good grades in many of his classes, but failed to become the highest in any classes. Having few scholarships to get him through college, he worked for a limited time with various companies in order to stay in college. After graduation, he began offering his services as an engineer and programmer to small crewed starships to find work among the stars.
Skill: Able to design and build small impact machinery from materials on hand, though it requires extensive amounts of time. Able to make a variety of programs and carries a small number of selected programs for various situations on an encoded data disk.
Description: Mildly anti-social and feels a slight dislike for all life of the universe. He believes that although individuals can vary from one kind to another, people in general are no more intelligent than cows. He is not very muscular, preferring to leave others to fighting, but carries a standard pistol type weapon for personal defense. Although stronger than he appears, he can still only carry up to 20 pounds.

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif   

Old 07-20-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Character Sheet:
Name: Zachery Taylor
Race: Human, White
Background: He is 24 born on a small outer rim world named Bountiful. He was recuited into the Space Marine Resistance force (SMR) at age 16. The Resistance started years ago to stop the Empires oppression of the worlds. Over the years the Resistance has grown larger and gotten much more sophisticated it currently has over 40,000 members on 8 different planets. Yet the numbers grow everyday people such as Zachery on the Resistance home planet have now been equiped with new uniforms and weapons designed by private citizens.
Skill: Riflemanship
Description: Medium size with blond spikey hair. He is about 5'10 and is white. He is known to be smart and resourceful among his feelow soldiers.

Politics:
Empire Name: Space Marine Resistance Force (SMR)
GovernmentType: N/A (counsel)
Race: Many
Background: see above^^
Size: Small

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 07-21-2007

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened

Oh nuts... I'm going to be gone from tomorrow until next saturday, in otherwords, about a week. Don't expect any replies from me until then.

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif   

Old 07-21-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Name: Alex Kristoff (Alias)
Race: Human
Background: Height - 6'2", Weight - 192 lbs. Thick, brownish-black hair. Olive/White skin complexion. Formerly in a military force, "Alex" was kicked out for choosing his own objectives. Deciding to use his training and knowledge to make money, Alex chose to become a mercenary. Little else is known to the general amount of people who know him...a few close to him know a lot more.
Skill: Demolitions, Hacking
Description: Capable of building, maintaining, performing maintenance on, and successfully detonating a wide variety of explosives, both Dirty and Clean. Also has some mild hacking capabilities, which allow him to access most small, military starcraft, and even some larger civilian starcraft. He may also ship illegal goods...for a price.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 07-22-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

I was wondering, if rather than control an empire, I could control a small armed force? I'll give you my prototype char sheet here, if you don't like what i'm selling, i'll play as a character.

Force Name: 207th Literia National Guard (LNG) Regiment
Nature of Force: Defense, internal security. Checks cargo for contraband items such as illegal weaponry, assists local police in apprehending dangerous criminals and deals with riots.
Size of Force: 70 combat personnel, 30 civilian personnel involving engineers, phone operators and truck drivers.
Operational Commander: Colonel Hardrick Williams

Typical post example:

In response to a player blowing up a small house with a bomb:

207th LNG Regiment

Disturbance In Trigos Market Sector: Minimal Response

Upon hearing of a bomb detonation inside a small dwelling located in Trigos' market sector, Colonel Williams has dispatched three patrol vehicles loaded with twenty armed soldiers and five crime scene investigators to deal with the situation. He is treating it with utmost seriousness, but is at this time unwilling to dispatch more resources.

----

The player would then be expected to take into account that twenty National Guard in three vehicles are searching the area, and five inspectors are examining traces of DNA and other evidence that may link him to the explosion.

What'd you think?

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 07-22-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Its fine,

Name: Tish
Race: Talosian (Winged Humanoids who are ussually considered very xenophobic, violent, and vicious. There are reports that they are high weak against psionic intrusion.)
Background: Tish was born one of the many Talosa Colonial Federation Planetiods. As he grew up Tish was increasing an outcast, as he was one of the few children to great infrequent vistors to their planets. He was treated with disdain, similiar to treatment toward lepers. As he eventually secured transportation out of the Talosa Colonial Federation, he then began to travel the universe in search of his own destiny.
Skill: Piloting
Description: To be added.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-23-2007

South Korea ssp0929
Zombie UMS Games Lover
 ssp0929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Character Sheet :
Name: Known only as-- Freelancer Dale
Race: Human (Unknown color)
Background: Used to be a highly trained mercanary, until he was betrayed why his comrades. He left his group-- not before killing the most of them and became a freelancer only concerned with money.
Skill: Creative assasinating skills, hand-to-hand combat, knowledge of every weapon ever created, being able to use every weapon ever created.
Description: He wears a formerly used Spec. Forces suit with a helmet that hides his appearence.

ssp0929 has 6 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to ssp0929  

Old 07-23-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Resistance Force Report

200 new members have joined the Resistance in the last week. Most units have been created and given weapons. They have already began scirmishing with the Empires troops with success. The resistance grows everyday and piece by piece the revolution grows.

Speech

The resistance leader made the first public speech to over 50,000 citizens and troops -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elive Presley(Resistance Leader)
Today marks are 3 year since our revolution has started and we have become more powerful than ever! Join me simple citizens...JOIN ME let our cries be heard let us shake the very foundation of the universe. Let our cries of pain be released in a spiril of fury to which no one could withstand. Let me leade you to a world of freedom. I will insure our rise to power an the extermination of the Empire. Let no man make war upon us again for no man could challenge our unyielding fury. Many have already joined our cause and as crazy as it may sound these our the signs of our time. It is time to unite under one banner and under one throne. Where I will watch over you making sure to create a perfect union. From now on let no man ever make war upon another and let no faction ever threaten you again. UNITE UNDER ME AND LET GOD HIMSELF FEEL THE ROAR OF OUR PEOPLE! BE FREE AND SHAKE THE EARTH CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!

Zachery Taylor

It's 5:20 AM and the Empire's soldiers have been pushed out of this area. Ardo was hit today in the leg and I think I felt it too. We were really close...but alas I must move. Zachery closed his diary/will he was writing and picked up his bolt action rifle. The Empire's troops in the area had been over run by 400 resistance soldiers and soon the world would fall. Zachery began walking threw the dence swampland with the other troops in a long sread line of platoons. The men were all headed for the largest city on the planet still in the Empires control. About 3000 resistance fighters were closing in from all sides and about 2000 Empire troops defended the city. But the resistance force was growing as they passed every town. Zachery made one last prayer before closing his mask and breathed deep. The march would be about 3 hours long before they reached the city but with every step he felt stronger.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 08-10-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

The Trade Conclave of Nikamoa had maintained strict neutralist policies since it entrance in the interstellar politics. This had managed to keep them out of numerous wars, yet though wars were fought to defend the policies of Nikamoa. And of course to maintain a steady flow of profits to Nikamoa planets and its people. However, it remained xenophobic of interstellar nations. It restricted passage to only the outermost world of its nations, though they are rumored few who've traveled deeper into Nikamoa space. The outermost worlds remain very liberal. Many other stellar species reside on Nikamoa planets.

Liberia, one such planet, is inhabited by 55 different species of aliens. It is located in the fifth planet in the Naria System, it was founded only 400 years ago. The planet enjoys a relatively mild climate as it more centered than extreme. This has allowed many races to flourish here. As well as helping create trade.

Kish was on this world called Liberia. To him it was nothing but a pitiful excuse for a world, as his own world, the one that had exiled him, was filled with lush gardens and monstrous edifices. This world however was grungy and dirty.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif