Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Intelligent Debate and Discussion of Important Life Topics.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Speaking of "standing up" to this "cancerous religion," when are you going to join the anti-Islamic crusade and take up arms? Or are you also firmly in that same category of "pussies" that you keep denouncing?

HV, will you be joining the armed forces or not? Just wondering.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

On the one hand if join as so called "anti-Islamic crusade" I'll be a hatemongering bigot, and if not, I am a "pussy". So... I wouldn't care much to converse with you on my personal life.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Hey you called yourself a pussy, not me. That was your term.

"Western World is filled with a bunch of appeasing pussies which hold double standards and arent willing to stand up to this cancerous religion."

Apparently, since you're not willing to stand up either, wouldn't that logically make you a pussy too? Or do you mean by "standing up" asking others to fight in your stead (Yellow Elephant)?

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Why should we lose our soldiers for these fag muslims. Just nuke em. Nuke em like you would a Zerg hatchery with 50 drones.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-01-2009

Because not all of us are Nazis like you.

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Because not all of us are Nazis like you.
DE's being a "racist" guys! Didn't you know that there are "moderate" Nazis too?

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

HV brings up an interesting point here. Remember the Nuremburg Trials?

HV doesn't agree with the principle that we should only have punished those who were directly responsible for crimes against humanity. According to him all of the Germans should have been put on trial for not doing anything to stop Hitler. Or better yet, they all should have been executed without trial.

According to him there should be no Germany or Germans anymore, because they failed to stop the extremist Nazis and therefore don't deserve to live.

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Immune to Bans

No, I am against people of the religion of Islam. If we started a war against Saudi Arabia tomorrow and other Muslim nations, we'd put the Muslims on trial, not necessarily all Saudi Arabians.

Muslims = Nazis

NOT Germans. It was a nice little trick to try and twist my words there though. And my example was more geared towards World War 2 and the period preceding it. We didn't differentiate between moderate Nazis or extremist Nazis during the war, we bombed them to the ground.

I said being Black does not make you more prone to committing criminal acts. You said being Muslim doesn't either.

Ok then... what about being a Nazi? With that retarded logic, I can say being a Nazi doesn't necessarily make you barbaric or more prone to committing crimes either. Why is there a double standard? How is being a Muslim any different from Nazi?

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
No, I am against people of the religion of Islam. If we started a war against Saudi Arabia tomorrow and other Muslim nations, we'd put the Muslims on trial, not necessarily all Saudi Arabians.

Muslims = Nazis

NOT Germans. It was a nice little trick to try and twist my words there though. And my example was more geared towards World War 2 and the period preceding it. We didn't differentiate between moderate Nazis or extremist Nazis during the war, we bombed them to the ground.
Actually we did. Or did you really think that the Nazi Party only consisted of the 200 members who were tried in court? Try more like 30% of the population, who were not summarily executed by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HV
I said being Black does not make you more prone to committing criminal acts. You said being Muslim doesn't either.

Ok then... what about being a Nazi? With that retarded logic, I can say being a Nazi doesn't necessarily make you barbaric or more prone to committing crimes either. Why is there a double standard? How is being a Muslim any different from Nazi?
Are you serious? Do I really have to explain the difference to you?

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

This thread is a piece of shit and I should be ashamed of myself for leaving it open this long.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  
Closed Thread