Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-01-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Superbowl: Congrats Pittsburgh Steelers for 6th Lombardi Trophy

Since no mod was on to move my thread

So wow... what a game. Definitely gotta hand it to the Cards for really trying to keep up. Probably would have gone the other way had there not been a HUGE..scratch that THE HUGEST interception return in Superbowl history. Now it's time to go watch the commercials on youtube. Hey you Yanks... any suggestions for best commercials to watch?

KP has 9,752 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-01-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

FUCK YEAH BABY!!!

Man, I was sweating that last 2 minutes of the game. I was worried. But when Holmes made that catch, my Terrible Towel was waving so fast I was making Robbie cold. lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-01-2009

Canada KP
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Hahahaha yeah I was cheering for the Cards because when in doubt you cheer for the underdog (you never lose cheering for the shittier team.) But obviously the best team won that game.

Can I just say though..

holy fucking penalties batman... the refs are going to all have to go ice their flag throwing arms.

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 02-01-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
Since no mod was on to move my thread

So wow... what a game. Definitely gotta hand it to the Cards for really trying to keep up. Probably would have gone the other way had there not been a HUGE..scratch that THE HUGEST interception return in Superbowl history. Now it's time to go watch the commercials on youtube. Hey you Yanks... any suggestions for best commercials to watch?
I was fucking DYING during that Cash 4 Gold ad.

Fucking Steelers. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's seeing poor people happy.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-01-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Greatest professional sports franchise in any sport, period, baby!

MOST LOMBARDI TROPHIES EVAR

!

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Canada KP

I'm really surprised you are even posting Chaos. If Calgary wins the Stanley cup (or if I'm ever in Toronto for the leafs win) You won't see me for weeks.

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 02-01-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

We have to take 5 minutes to brag about how awesome our favorite football team is.

I DID take 10 minutes to give Robbie his "payment" for watching the game with me. We made a deal. If he watched the Steelers games with me, and the Steelers won, he'd get head. He doesn't like football. Weirdo. lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-02-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post

Fucking Steelers. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's seeing poor people happy.
THE ONE WITH MC HAMMER?!

I was fucking histerical.

I Can't believe we got that in Canada.

Grats Steelers one of the best super bowls in recent memory.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post

Yea, the cash 4 gold ad was hilarious. Budweiser ads arent really that funny anymore =[
Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
Hahahaha yeah I was cheering for the Cards because when in doubt you cheer for the underdog (you never lose cheering for the shittier team.) But obviously the best team won that game.

Can I just say though..

holy fucking penalties batman... the refs are going to all have to go ice their flag throwing arms.
Yea, I was cheering for the cardinals too. I was about ready to call it a rigged game in the 3rd quarter when they got like 60 yards in penalties in like 3 minutes. But, in the end I would have to say it was pretty fairly called. Wickedly amazing game to watch though.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

That Cash 4 Gold Comercial was the best. Mah Hammeh My Gold pants.

And god damnit we all knew they'd win but comeon Kurt earned that shit....fuck you guys next year Drew Brees and the Saints are winnin it.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 02-02-2009

United States SpaceDominator
BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win

First off, best commercial of the day: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4348672/11676113

Second off, two years in a row that the Super Bowl was very, very entertaining. Congratulations to the Steelers for pulling it off in the end, all in thanks to two very well placed toes, a nice throw from Big Ben and a great catch from Holmes. Of course the part that disgusts me about that entire ordeal is that it was a Miami(Ohio) QB throwing it to a Ohio State Buckeye to win the game. Not exactly very endearing to this Michigan heart.

You have to give a ton of credit to the Cardinals though for their offensive scheme throughout the game. They forced the Steelers to either defend against the two powerful, fast receivers in Boldin and Fitzgerald or to leave the flats open and the Cardinals took advantage of it. You also have to give the Cardinals a ton of credit for the way they fought back after that crazy play to end the first half, which was a brilliant defensive play from Harrison called by the Steelers defensive coordinator.

The game had a little bit of everything and for a while I thought it was going to be the first Super Bowl to go to overtime. I was rooting for it because on ESPN this morning, their radio guy Colin Cowherd(overall an idiot in the minds of most) made the point that overtime didn't matter in the NFL. I would have loved to hear him retort that after the Super Bowl got decided by OT.

Congrats to the Stillers. Game effort from the Cardinals. A merciful end to Football Season.

SpaceDominator has 729 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 02-02-2009

Canada izzy
BF Member
 izzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too long

That was a forward pass.

And rofl at punching koalas... back to watching the office.

izzy has 470 Posts

They call me Oznob

Anything above this line was not meant to come out the way it did, izzy just isn't in a proper state of mind.

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

Canada KP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
Yea, I was cheering for the cardinals too. I was about ready to call it a rigged game in the 3rd quarter when they got like 60 yards in penalties in like 3 minutes. But, in the end I would have to say it was pretty fairly called. Wickedly amazing game to watch though.
Yeah I was hopping mad but it all worked out

Godaddy.com has terrible terrible ads. Sex appeal is great but lets try and make it funny too next year okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzy View Post
That was a forward pass.
Doesn't matter Warner was dumb and should have got rid of it two seconds into that play instead of trying to dance around like he's Doug Flutie

Last edited by KP; 02-02-2009 at 12:17 AM.
KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 02-02-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Greatest professional sports franchise in any sport, period, baby!
Lol no.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-02-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceDominator View Post
First off, best commercial of the day: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/4348672/11676113

Second off, two years in a row that the Super Bowl was very, very entertaining. Congratulations to the Steelers for pulling it off in the end, all in thanks to two very well placed toes, a nice throw from Big Ben and a great catch from Holmes. Of course the part that disgusts me about that entire ordeal is that it was a Miami(Ohio) QB throwing it to a Ohio State Buckeye to win the game. Not exactly very endearing to this Michigan heart.

You have to give a ton of credit to the Cardinals though for their offensive scheme throughout the game. They forced the Steelers to either defend against the two powerful, fast receivers in Boldin and Fitzgerald or to leave the flats open and the Cardinals took advantage of it. You also have to give the Cardinals a ton of credit for the way they fought back after that crazy play to end the first half, which was a brilliant defensive play from Harrison called by the Steelers defensive coordinator.

The game had a little bit of everything and for a while I thought it was going to be the first Super Bowl to go to overtime. I was rooting for it because on ESPN this morning, their radio guy Colin Cowherd(overall an idiot in the minds of most) made the point that overtime didn't matter in the NFL. I would have loved to hear him retort that after the Super Bowl got decided by OT.

Congrats to the Stillers. Game effort from the Cardinals. A merciful end to Football Season.
OMG yes!!! That WAS the greatest commercial!!

Meghan has 9,701 Posts