Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-31-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh
Default Insane Stimulus Bill May Die in Senate

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/30/conrad-stimulus/

If the Republicans and the few Democrats with brains left in their heads can stop this ludicrous bill in the Senate and force the Pelosi-Reid-Obama axis to come up with a bill that isn't both retarded and insane at the same time, it will be the biggest victory for our country since Reagan was elected in 1980. We can only hope it fails and our Savior-in-Chief has to come up with something that's actually sensible instead of retarded. Of course about 95% of the stuff he's done so far in his presidency has been retarded too, so don't get your hopes up.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

This shit is gold. Slowly but surely you sink.

50 years to get here, 50 years to get back. Does it suck? Yes. Would it save you? Yes. Brand USA you stupid fucks.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-31-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

It must be hard with all those unfulfilled fantasies.

When Canada is a US military protectorate I'll be sure you'll be well taken care of DS.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
It must be hard with all those unfulfilled fantasies.

When Canada is a US military protectorate I'll be sure you'll be well taken care of DS.
I am indeed at a crossroads. One one hand, I want you to burn in the hellfires of your own consumerism. On the other hand, your death with cause a certain degree of turmoil for me for a short time.

But I can assure you, your manifest destiny is not looking so bright right now.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-31-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/30/conrad-stimulus/

If the Republicans and the few Democrats with brains left in their heads can stop this ludicrous bill in the Senate and force the Pelosi-Reid-Obama axis to come up with a bill that isn't both retarded and insane at the same time, it will be the biggest victory for our country since Reagan was elected in 1980. We can only hope it fails and our Savior-in-Chief has to come up with something that's actually sensible instead of retarded. Of course about 95% of the stuff he's done so far in his presidency has been retarded too, so don't get your hopes up.
What percentage of "retarded" would you give Bush?

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

750 billion for a bailout, 900 billion for a stimulus package. Can the government print out just 150k it doesnt have and put it in my bank account too? Please?

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 01-31-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

laughs in your general direction

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 01-31-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Kaynes' General Theory where it isn't possible for inflation and unemployment to rise at the same time is a fucking joke. Exhibit A: the 1970s

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 01-31-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris

Quote:
http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/

You tell me what George Bush has to do with how bad the stimulus bill is and I'll definitely not stop making fun of how you're so ridiculously defensive of Mohammedanism since you got married.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

United States Blackspynx
Lost in eternal slumber
 Blackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of winBlackspynx is made of win

How will this help anything in the long-run? They'll just spend it on their pet social projects and endorse an entitlement society.

It's how Rome fell.

Blackspynx has 513 Posts

“It is respectable to have no illusions – and safe – and profitable – and dull.”
- J. Conrad

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Blackspynx Send a message via Yahoo to Blackspynx 

Old 01-31-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
http://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/

You tell me what George Bush has to do with how bad the stimulus bill is and I'll definitely not stop making fun of how you're so ridiculously defensive of Mohammedanism since you got married.
Just curious about what percentage of "retard" you would give Bush, since Obama already got a 95% after just 2 weeks in office.

What is the relevence? How about back earlier when you were deriding the democrats for THEIR spending over the last 2 years, yet curiously made no mention of Bush's monumental growth in spending over the last 8 years. You even blamed the bailout on the Democrats, even when it was Bush who went around congress (who defeated the auto bailout by the way) in giving the big 3 billions of dollars. Amazing!

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

Maybe Republicans and Democrats are retarded?

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

I'd say both Dems and Republicans are largely retarded, since very few of them are truelly fiscally conservative. Now simply because I'd like more fiscal conservatives on power does NOT mean I want some loon like RP anywhere near the presidency. I'm sure there are plenty of fiscally conservative republicans out there who are neither defeatists like Dr. Paul not big spenders like Bush. Another Ronald Reagan without the excessive military spending would be just nice. The Cold War is over, SDI shouldn't be a top spending priority.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

Canada izzy
BF Member
 izzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too long

I love how every one fits Reid in with Pelosi / Obama. Harry Reid is one of the most conservative Democrats in the senate. For Christ's sake, he is Mormon!

The reason the Democrats have him as their leader is because of the fact that he is so conservative, he can reach across party lines.

Idiots like you, Chaos, are the reason why Nevadans aren't going to vote in the best senator they have ever had when his seat goes up for re-election in 2010.

izzy has 470 Posts

They call me Oznob

Anything above this line was not meant to come out the way it did, izzy just isn't in a proper state of mind.

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Izzy, its pretty clear that we're talking about fiscal conservatism, not right wing religious fundamentalism. "He's a mormon! He's a mormon!". Shut the fuck up, noone gives a shit if he's a mormon, he's a big spender and not fiscally responsible and no he does not reach across part lines.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif