Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

View Poll Results: Most Intelligent Debater
Spychi 5 12.20%
GenocideAlive 5 12.20%
Chaos 10 24.39%
Ben 21 51.22%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore
Default Most Intelligent Debater

Rock the vote. And feel free to discuss in this thread.

Last edited by Pizza; 01-29-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

I haven't seen spychi debate much, and Ben is far more persuasive and knowledgeable than the rest.

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

aww shit niggas vote for me

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 01-29-2009

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

Ben gets my vote.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 01-30-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Lots of laugh.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-30-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I voted for Spychi because I dont' consider the others to be particularly persuasive.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2009

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

That's because your mother used to pound your head against cement walls as an infant.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 01-31-2009

Canada Kaizen
Promethean Male
 Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...

Go stealthie!

Kaizen has 1,469 Posts

"Liberty, or Freedome, signifieth (properly) the absence of opposition; (by Opposition, I mean externall Impediments of motion) and may be applied no lesse to Irrationall, and Inanimate creatures, that to Rationall.

And according to this proper, and generally received meaning of the word, a free man, is he, that in those things, which by his strength and wit he is able to do, is not hindered to doe what he has a will to."

- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan.

So close... Yet so far.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Kaizen  

Old 01-31-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

i was going to vote for spychi for the lulz, but decided to go with Ben

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 01-31-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Chaos. Sheer, utter chaos.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-01-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

How did spychi get nominated for half of these?

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
How did spychi get nominated for half of these?
Oh the irony.
However if take my few last posts from serious discussion or from other section it might be a good reason... my post are "sometimes" intelligent ;p
For example Islamophobia thread.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Fuck it, Chaos deserved this award for the past 3 years. Some people are just haters.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

It was between Ben and GA for me, both seem to be smart posters that are able to make good arguments. I honestly dont think chaos deserves any votes just because of how much of his posts are constant repeating of lame ad hominem attacks, hes basically on the level of a smart DE to me right now.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote View Post
That's because your mother used to pound your head against cement walls as an infant.
I don't think anyone here has ever considered you to be an intelligent person, I know I definitely do not.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   
Closed Thread