Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-28-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zukas
 Zukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatness
Question 28 weeks later, a question.

Why can the zombies go out at during day in the second film? Do they ever explain it in the film?
If they did I didn't catch it. If the explanation is "Evolution" ima be pissed. Nothing evolves like that >.<

This inconsistency really pissed me off and I really don't wanna watch the whole film again searching for the explanation.

Second sucked ass compared to the first.

Zukas has 2,464 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

They could go out in the first? Could they not? I really do not remember anything stopping them from running around in daylight.

Shit, in the first one when they're running from the church, that's day time, is it not?

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Nothing ever stopped the zombies from roaming during the day in the first movie. I think it was just strange coincidence that they filmed a majority of the zombie action during a night scene. The scene where whatshisface runs out of the church is in broad daylight, like mid afternoon.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukas View Post
Why can the zombies go out at during day in the second film? Do they ever explain it in the film?
If they did I didn't catch it. If the explanation is "Evolution" ima be pissed. Nothing evolves like that >.<

This inconsistency really pissed me off and I really don't wanna watch the whole film again searching for the explanation.

Never said in the first one that they couldn't I don't think, it was just coincidental.

The second one was a let down from the first, but still quite good as action movies go I think.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 01-28-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

28 months later is still in production isn't it? I'd hope so

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

according to graffiti in left 4 dead, "thats vampires, not zombies, moron"

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

United States WindowlessHouse
BF Member
 WindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukas View Post

The only night/day thing that I remember being explained in the first movie is that it was safer for the characters to travel by day because they would be less likely to just stumble into a pack of the rage infected by surprise. So it's easier to avoid them and stay alive.

WindowlessHouse has 267 Posts

Democratically elected communists and dictators are illegitimate.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WindowlessHouse  

Old 01-29-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Yeah exactly. They travelled by day so they couldn't get ninja'd.

But the thing you have to realize about these two movies is that they are two completely different styles. Days is survival//horror at it's finest. Honestly, I'd consider that movie as probably one of my top 3 favorite horror movies of all time (with Halloween (the original) and The Shining) whereas Weeks is pretty much straight action with some jumpy bits.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zukas
 Zukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatness

Wow... and the whole time ( I watched the movie twice) I thought the zombies could only go out at night, hence why he only found them inside buildings and not outside while he is exploring abandoned London. When he ran out of the church it was more like dusk, very close to night because 30 seconds later it zooms out (to show garage exploding) and it is clearly night time.

Zukas has 2,464 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

As was explained in the movies, they're not zombies. They're still humans, only under the influence of the rage virus.

It doesn't explain however why the infected don't attack each other, or why their hunger cannot be satisfied by eating normal food. Plotholes, maybe.

Edit:

A week or two ago I watched the recently released Doomsday movie. It combines the aspects of some really good movies, including 28 Days Later, Mad Max and Aeon Flux amongst others. If you like these kind of movies, I suggest watching it.

Last edited by Hunta; 02-01-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Is doomsday where they block the city off and than go back in eventually?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

Australia Nooj
BF Member
 Nooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortals

Quote:
It doesn't explain however why the infected don't attack each other, or why their hunger cannot be satisfied by eating normal food. Plotholes, maybe.
Um, the Rage-ists don't eat their victims, just pummel them to death. They're so angry that they apparently ignore eating altogether.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo View Post
28 months later is still in production isn't it? I'd hope so
I don't think it's even in pre-production yet, Danny Boyle said he had a good but strange idea for it.

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
Is doomsday where they block the city off and than go back in eventually?
It's where they block off the entire country of Scotland and then go back in eventually :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooj View Post
Um, the Rage-ists don't eat their victims, just pummel them to death. They're so angry that they apparently ignore eating altogether.
I think it's obvious they eat/drink the blood.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

Australia Nooj
BF Member
 Nooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortalsNooj is a god among mere mortals

Quote:
I think it's obvious they eat/drink the blood.
Evidence?

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Then how are more rage zombies created? Is everyone unlucky enough to have crows drop blood into their eyes?

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik