Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 09-01-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh
Default Its always sunshiny in Philadelphia

So i watched the first season of Its always sunshiny in Philadelphia this weekend and its an amazing show. Anyone else seen it?

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 09-01-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Best show on television, period.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 09-01-2008

BlizzForums Carnage
Oh, Canada, desu.
 Carnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulz

Haven't seen it. I'm fonder of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Carnage has 2,289 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-01-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

people keep telling me this show is good. i remember trying to watch like 2 minutes of it and i couldnt. but maybe i should sit down and watch a whole episode

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-01-2008

BlizzForums Carnage
Oh, Canada, desu.
 Carnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulz

http://www.hulu.com/watch/18051/its-...lphia-a-pickle

Very lolworthy.

Carnage has 2,289 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-02-2008

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

Last time I watched this show I was tripping balls on shrooms.

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-06-2008

United States Hydragoon
BF Member
 Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!Hydragoon is dominating!
Default It's sweet

My friends told me about this show, so I watched a few with them, and now I've seen every episode! They are witty, clever, and painfully politically incorrect. They're so dirty and wrong that it's not hard to gape when you watch it, but that's what makes it appealing, at least for me.

The Hydralisk says: grrhhhaaa.

The Dragoon says: I have returned.

The Hydragoon says: I have grrhhhaaa...

pm.gif   

Old 09-10-2008

United States organizedcrime
So Real
 organizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant futureorganizedcrime has a brilliant future

The show is so fucked up, but I think it's might one of the funniest things I've ever watched. The humor is just waaaay out there, and I love it.

organizedcrime has 209 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to organizedcrime  

Old 09-10-2008

Denmark Muse
Sir Minimalist
 Muse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of winMuse is made of win

Sunshiny...

Oh, dear me, that's not quite right at all...

Muse has 2,575 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-10-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

I've never seen an episode, but from what my friends have said I'm contemplating picking it up...

Seasons 1 and 2 is being sold for 20$ at future shop, should I?

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 09-13-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Absolutely, season 3 just came out as well if i'm not mistaken. Its a great comedy that doesn't take itself seriously at all. A new season starts up this coming week on thursday the 18th on FX. Watch an episode or two and find out if you like it enough to justify buying.

Also, could a mod tinker with the thread title to be Sunny instead of sunshiny please?

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 09-19-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

Dude, the season premiere episodes were fucking hilarious.

"The brakes aren't working"
"Wild card, bitches! YEEEEHAWWWW!!!"

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 09-19-2008

BlizzForums Carnage
Oh, Canada, desu.

Carnage has 2,289 Posts

pm.gif