Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-11-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you
Default Re: HB KP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
So now we can arrange a bf marriage between DJ and KP's soon to be born girl..
lol. DJ already has 2 girlfriends. Not sure I can handle another one. lmao.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-11-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
Spoiler alert

Happy Birthday to Me
Happy Birthday to Me
My daughter is coming in juuunnneee
Happy Birthday to me

End spoiler have a nice night folks
Wah double congrats man!

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 02-11-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Quote:
DJ already has 2 girlfriends. Not sure I can handle another one. lmao
lol

dude's a man's man in the making

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Better him than you...
Fine. Be that way.

/wrists

But seriously, congratulations. You and your girlfriend planning to marry? I have a feeling that when you said you would go back to college/university that it won't be happening.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 02-12-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Happy Birthday buddy, as dumb as it sounds it means a lot to me that you told me about the kid, oh back in october. Take care of yourself, and, as always, if you need anything, you know where I am.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Bred = Trustworthy =D

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-12-2009

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

So how long till BF has a daycare center?

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
So how long till BF has a daycare center?
Since the pedophile moved in next door.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-12-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Better him than you...

And I dunno if I want my kid branded a 'bf baby.' Meghan is more than welcome to show her kid off and I applaud her for it but I'm not keen on making this website my second facebook or third myspace.
Come on KP, hand it down from father to son in your dying moments.

EDIT: I call godfather dibs.

Last edited by Bullet2head; 02-12-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Did you not read we were going to be having a girl?

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-12-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

you name her bob KP

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Did you not read we were going to be having a girl?
B2H is illiterate, he can't read or write/spell to save his life.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
B2H is illiterate, he can't read or write/spell to save his life.
I swear to god, you two are an old married couple.

Any names yet KP?

How about Veronique? Or something equally french

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Genevieve, Nicolette, and Elizabeta are the ideal girl names.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-13-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
I swear to god, you two are an old married couple.
I like to call it a love-hate relationship; but sure.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts