Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-01-2009

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

hicks have trimmed hair, mostly

and im sorry that im not a thug and wont wear my caps sideways

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 02-01-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

So, did an awesome photo shoot today. I kept the makeup on so I could show you guys a preview of it. They are real feathers on my face and hands. And no, I was not in the same clothes for the shoot.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-01-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

LOL NVM

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-01-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

i dont like the feathers but you do look pretty

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
hicks have trimmed hair, mostly
They come out at night....mostly

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 02-01-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
So, did an awesome photo shoot today. I kept the makeup on so I could show you guys a preview of it. They are real feathers on my face and hands. And no, I was not in the same clothes for the shoot.

Feathers ruined everything.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-01-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
Feathers ruined everything.
Well, to be honest, I think the photo shoot will turn out nice. My photographer did one earlier with another one of his models, that turned out great. Hers was with flower petals. Here, check it out.

And, as always, I'll post the pics as soon as he's done with them.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-02-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

I like what he//you did with your eye meg, that's hot.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n View Post
But, but, but....

We can't see your handsome face!!

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-02-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

little of that Magritte The Son of Man shit going on right there.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-03-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Didn't even think of that. Nice observation.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

awesome composition peng, i love how you subtly incorporated 1 : 1.6, was that on purpose?

annnnd here's me as of 2 seconds ago

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-03-2009

Forum Elder

No. I don't take more than half a second to compose my pictures most of the time, it comes quite naturally.

Ok, a second.

Last edited by LordofAscension; 02-03-2009 at 01:41 AM. Reason: double post
p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
awesome composition peng, i love how you subtly incorporated 1 : 1.6, was that on purpose?

annnnd here's me as of 2 seconds ago

Rofl, could've sworn you look like some dirty hippie or something. At least that's the impression I had of you before this pic.

Pleasant surprise I must say.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif