Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long
Default Diablo II Reference Links - (Neo)

Many of these, well in depth links, are located at a Diablo II site that isnt all in english, so I suggest only going there if you have some common sense

Some of the calcs are in English though (and I will link to them as english so you dont have to guess for links)

Calculators:

Skill Calc - Very good for planning characters, see how skills work, etc...

Drop Calc - Was interesting for awhile, but bleh.

IAS Calc - Very useful. It helps to calculate even Whirlwind damage/hits. And can tell you a level 20 Werewolf who uses a shaeled Ribcracker will hit 8FPA (or 4fps attack) or whatever. Its really useful. - Even has mercs!!!

Damage Calc - Calculates the real damage output of your weapons

Other Calcs (List -- Some are NOT english): Clicky

General Links

Arreat Summit's Home Page - Official Site. Actually updated, also in english
Horadric Cube, Including info on Upgrading and other recipes...
Runewords
Arreat Summit's Unique Item Database
Arreat Summit's Set Item Database
Diablo II LOD FAQ - Heaps of info on MF, gambling, where runes drop where and so. Great info

In case anyone is wondering, I will not link over to Diabloii.net except in reference to thier forums (if you want class specific information, there class specific forums are awesome for that) becuase they have not updated anything except a few strategies here and there, but still have innaccurate 1.10 data (they even list runewords in the wrong order since they changed from beta 1.10~~!) so dont push for links there.

If you feel that there should be other links, I will add them, just PM Me about it!

-Neo

PS - If you make a thread on something that be found from one of the above links then you will be warned. A second time will result in the thread deletion - blue_fever

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2006

United States Zayntahirziya
Yep.
 Zayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud ofZayntahirziya has much to be proud of

WHEW!

;_;

I was afraid I'd never see those again....

Zayntahirziya has 2,793 Posts

pm.gif   
Closed Thread