Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 02-10-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Deidara
BF Member
 Deidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatness
Default so i've been having touble

i've been having a lot of trouble finding items in this ladder season compared to the others, and i don't want to spend that long to do it, i don't think i should have to

anyway, i lost an ohm rune less than a day after i got it, that's not that unusual, but it's a bigger deal when it's so hard to find items, and i've had this jah rune for 2 months and it disappears when i come on my account after being inactive for a few weeks, i don't remember touching it, i'm sure i should've had it, so my question is
if it was duped would it be possible that it would just take two months to disappear? because if that's the case then fuck it, i still have a few other high runes but they took a long time to get. Or does it have to be something else? like a freak occurrence? because if that's the case then i might still be interested, but i'm not interested in giving away my account, and i'm sure no one else knows my password
i'd just like to bitch that people have fucked up starcraft and diablo with patches and etc, i'll agree it's improved a lot more, but there still have been a lot of fuck ups
now if you'll excuse me, i'll go fuck my grapefruit

Deidara has 891 Posts

oh so many ways for me to show you how your dog has abandoned you

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Deidara