Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

View Poll Results: What is your option.
Let him rest in peace. 2 25.00%
Bring him back, I'll show him rest - again. 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-11-2008

Israel Omeganian
BF Member
 Omeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud ofOmeganian has much to be proud of
Default Shouldn't he rest?

The Wizard trailer showed some undead who sounded like King Leoric, and, in the end, looked like Leoric. Presumably, then, it is King Leoric. Do you think it is a good idea, or should he have been allowed to rest?

Omeganian has 110 Posts

Listen.

pm.gif   

Old 10-12-2008

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns

It doesn't make the most sense, lore wise, but then again the Diablo villains have a tendency to come back after you destroy them.

Alexander has 1,497 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alexander  

Old 10-12-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

For the record it was King Leoric. Though we don't know if it'll make it into the final game, or if it was just a demo thing.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 10-13-2008

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

IDC I'll make him take a long nap, besides this comeback can make sense, I mean the gate that kept Hell from touching Sanctuary was destroyed and demons started to come and angels falling from the sky and bla bla bla, so what if a couple souls came back from Hell to haunt the same places they did 20 years ago? pfff LET HIM TO ME AND MY ZOMBIE WALLS!

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif