Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 03-03-2006

United States brimstone howler
lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened
Default Debut

So, first post in this forum. Weird place to be posting one of the first threads of the new BF, but whatever.
Okay, so I wrote this as a genre write for a portfolio(project basically), in English.
"The Sun Shines, the Stars Sparkle"
"The sun shines, the stars sparkle,
a face frowns, a tear glistens;
down the girl's cheek, pale and sunken.
The tear meets the ground and shatters, just like her heart,
and the sun shines, the stars sparklke.

Wearier eyes rest upon wearier bodies,
hands stained in dirt and blood;
a chilling wind attempting to eradicate them from existence,
candle flickering then, extinguished,
and the sun shines, the stars sparkle.

Recent tragedy, violently awakened from faulty distraction,
tearing her apart, she's a sinking island.
The day is dark and overcast,
no smiles or joy today,
but the sun shines, the stars sparkle, always and forevermore."

I'd like to potentially develop this into a song. That'd be cool.

brimstone howler has 889 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 03-08-2006

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

I actually thought it was a song and not poetry (wich it is? right?).

It was a nice read, catching and entertaining. Good stuff.

Demon has 2,386 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-08-2006

United States brimstone howler
lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened

Thanks. I just wrote some Dickinson-inspired poems too, but I might not share those(they're silly. )

brimstone howler has 889 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 03-08-2006

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Somehow I want to read something..A book..hormones? perhaps..stupid body chemistry..

Quote:
Thanks. I just wrote some Dickinson-inspired poems too, but I might not share those(they're silly. )
Go ahead. Who cares if they are silly, a laugh isnt bad.

Demon has 2,386 Posts

pm.gif