Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

View Poll Results: Which Primary Hero Stat Do You Use The Most In DotA?
STR 1 16.67%
AGI 2 33.33%
INT 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Whats Your Primary Stat in DotA?

Just wanted to know if you tend to use more STR, AGI, or INT heroes when you play DotA. Theoretically it should be split about 33/33/33.

I use mostly Agility heroes.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 12-30-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

I'd say probably 40% STR 40% AGI 20% INTEL.

Other than lich, rylai, witch doctor, and lina i dont like the int heroes that much

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 12-30-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

INT.

Keep of the motherfuckin' light friends.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 12-30-2008

Canada rise
StarCraft: Legacy
 rise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightened

I used to play RoC DotA 3.6d for a while. The endless chitchat about the game here is making me want to ... well, go get raped by a billion new things in FT AS?

rise has 1,926 Posts

Past, Present, Future

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to rise  

Old 12-30-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
INT.

Keep of the motherfuckin' light friends.
EZALOR IS OP

NERF EZALOR

nah not really but that's all you ever hear in games ezalor's in

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA

pm.gif   

Old 12-30-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Ezalor is my bitch. I use Broodmother and Clinkz and he still can't fuckin hit me.

Old 12-30-2008

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

invoker and silencer are my favs

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT  

Old 12-30-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMaTT View Post
invoker and silencer are my favs
Than vote INT. It is a poll you know.

Old 01-02-2009

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

dON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT  

Old 01-02-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSMaTT View Post
dON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Also I never played WarCraft 3 cause Blizzards games are to precious, I got WC2 with Blizzard anthology but I not tried yet.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
Ezalor is my bitch. I use Broodmother and Clinkz and he still can't fuckin hit me.
LMFAO brood and clinkz. 2 of the most shittiest heroes in the game (unless there's no disables).

I usually go STR or INT. The times I go with AGI are usually image heroes like TB or Naga and maybe sometimes venge, potm, spec. SA if theres casters and shit.

BH is prolly the only DPS agi hero which I use on a regular basis.

Treant is my specialty. Double refresh, saving allies, setting up ganks, eyes all over the fucking map, +12 armor and regen. Crazy support. I pretty much try to pick suport heroes.

My very best hero is prolly Bane Elemental. Probably over 20% of the games I ever played in dota were with Bane Elemental. Crazy disables.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
LMFAO brood and clinkz. 2 of the most shittiest heroes in the game (unless there's no disables).
And yet I still pwn with them. You only wish you had my DotA skillz. Its sad when I can even beat anyone with a pusher/supporter like Pugna.

Old 01-05-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

LOL, dota skills. With Brood/Clinkz! Dota skills! LOL!!!!

You play fucking pubs all day long. I am undefeated 5-0 in IHL before quitting. Undefeated record bitch.

My fucking bane alone can squash 80% of your team.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris

Look out guyz HV was in a dota league!

I'd rape your bane 1v1, you can pick my hero

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Its just sad he has to use "top tier" heroes to win. Death Prophet laughs in your face.