Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 02-04-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much
Default DOTA this friday

Anyone on US West or US East up for dota this friday between 12PM pacific time and 9 PM pacific time?

My account is Russian_Famine on Lordaeron and F_ck_0ff_b1tch on East.

-If you play dota post your accounts and gateways, and we'll see if we can get a game or 3 going.

-Also post what days/times of day you usually play for future reference.

-In addition post your preferred game modes (including whether you prefer to play em or no em).

I might post replays or some shit over the weekend. Peace.

Oh and I ain't playing 1v1. I'm a bit rusty and I don't want no embarassment..

Last edited by H0teLVi0LeT; 02-04-2009 at 07:16 PM.
H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: DOTA this friday

1v1 DotA is nonsense. Some heroes like meepo are totally imba in 1v1.

I play as DoubleNiggr on East. I play a lot of rd, both em and non em. Usually em though since it's hard to get people to join in non em games. When I'm on, it's usually some time between 8 - 11pm Central.

Last edited by Golgo 13; 02-05-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

You guys got some fucking classy names. It's like being back in 9th grade.

I'm my namesake on US East. I play really sporadically and my 6 year history with TDA has ended at some point, and I don't really care to deal with it anymore. They're way too fucking hyper about DotA, and I don't think I ever will be, so perhaps it's for the best. So don't try to get me in one of their games we'll gets the ban.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
You guys got some fucking classy names. It's like being back in 9th grade.
It goes with the territory.

I've been called a nigger so many times in DotA, I figured "Why the hell not?".

Ceases to serve as any kind of insult when it's in your username.

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Seriously... No other game I've ever played has ever had some many racists call people "niggers". All the fucking time... every day...

I fucking yell at my team to defend bottom or some crap like that, and they're like "stfu niggertits". I mean wow... just wow...

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Deidara
BF Member
 Deidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatness

did you just get banned again or what?

I play every now and then, channel blizzforums is a good channel on east to meet up if you guys ever go there

Deidara has 891 Posts

oh so many ways for me to show you how your dog has abandoned you

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Deidara