Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme
Default 3.0.8 Patch is here

So... What do you guys think? I'd like to comment a bit more on this but it doesn't seem like I'll be noticing anything big with changes until level 80.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 01-22-2009

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

It broke my fucking WoW and I've spent the last 2 days fixing it. grr.

:currently downloading 3.0.2-3.0.3:

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Tuesday: There is a bug with wintergrasp. Any time a side wins, the server crashes. When it comes back up, it is available to be captured again as sides switch. This results in the server crashing for 8 hours. Blizzard is aware of the bug 3 hours in, but doesnt disable until way later.
Wednesday: After hundreds of people abuse the bug with arena PR (resulting in people that are in the 1600 bracket with 2400 PR), blizzard disables arena.

All the while, server lag for my server is still absolutely horrendous (as it has been since the 26th of November)

So, to recap:
No arena.
No wintergrasp
A horrible raiding experience

I also got nerfed as a resto druid since wild growth has a CD =[

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States shroomie
Forum Elder
 shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!

Did anybody else catch the Warlock's Ritual of Summoning? Apparently it was susppose to summon a stone where multiple people can be summoned using one stone. This didn't happen. Instead the Warlock gets a 2 minute cooldown summon for one person. The stone is not working yet. Blue post confirmed that Warlocks will have to 'tough it out' until they hotfix it.

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock
Proud BlizzForums Poster since 2000!

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

They "nerfed" heart strike by getting rid of it's anti-haste debuff and giving it a cleave.

I am grinding like a MOTHERFUCKER.

DKs are not OP...:X

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomie View Post
Did anybody else catch the Warlock's Ritual of Summoning? Apparently it was susppose to summon a stone where multiple people can be summoned using one stone. This didn't happen. Instead the Warlock gets a 2 minute cooldown summon for one person. The stone is not working yet. Blue post confirmed that Warlocks will have to 'tough it out' until they hotfix it.
It's the best thing that's ever happened to my class.

I summon one person and that's fucking it, time for the rest of you cockmonkies to FUCKING GET HERE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. I'm tired of the only class needing to make their way to an instance being warlocks.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
It's the best thing that's ever happened to my class.

I summon one person and that's fucking it, time for the rest of you cockmonkies to FUCKING GET HERE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. I'm tired of the only class needing to make their way to an instance being warlocks.
Yeah, it becomes annoying if everyone or anyone doesn't feel like getting to the meeting stone or elsewhere and are just plain lazy. I especially hate the people who will immediately ask after joining the party "can i get summonz?". No, fuck you. We'll decide who gets summons at the meeting stone later. Move your fucking ass.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 01-22-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Bad news warlocks... blizzard broke all of the summoning stones today so now you are once again the only summon :P

PS: Tons of "flawless victors" due to arena bug... a mage on my server has a 2480PR, but a team rating of 1700.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 01-23-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
Bad news warlocks... blizzard broke all of the summoning stones today so now you are once again the only summon :P

PS: Tons of "flawless victors" due to arena bug... a mage on my server has a 2480PR, but a team rating of 1700.
Oh god I'm going to get a lot of bitching from whiners in PUGs...

Well at least it gives two shit of a reason for two of them to come to the instance instead of one; or rather 3 since we can only summon one member.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 01-23-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
Tuesday: There is a bug with wintergrasp. Any time a side wins, the server crashes. When it comes back up, it is available to be captured again as sides switch. This results in the server crashing for 8 hours. Blizzard is aware of the bug 3 hours in, but doesnt disable until way later.
Wednesday: After hundreds of people abuse the bug with arena PR (resulting in people that are in the 1600 bracket with 2400 PR), blizzard disables arena.

All the while, server lag for my server is still absolutely horrendous (as it has been since the 26th of November)

So, to recap:
No arena.
No wintergrasp
A horrible raiding experience

I also got nerfed as a resto druid since wild growth has a CD =[
Think they're working on Wintergrasp. I'm wary over it being an instant click for capturing though, with tenacity the horde on our server are often times more deadly then the actual vehicles they ride in. One of the best ways to defend in the last two minutes was getting a mage/priest to use their aoe spells while jumping around the relic.

Though from the undoc'd changes, everything in WG has had it's health increased, though vehicles are now susceptible to more effects (hoping bleeds here, since that might actually mean i could do serious damage to them D.

On our server WG would just crash Northrend, and it would be back up. I got pissed and just went back to Kalimdor where i finished out getting exalted with Cenarion Circle, now I'm working on Argent Dawn rep (though I'm getting sick of stratholme). Going to move on to Cenarion Expedition rep to get the title (being a druid and all).

As for Wild Growth getting nerfed, iirc CoH was also nerfed which makes since -- those AoE heals made healing and instances in general so super easy didn't they? Not that I think it was a bad thing... They seemed to buff tanks and dps, but neglected healers, and then slapped them in the face heh.

Ah well. I'm off to go grind some more rep with AD. Then gotta figure out how to grind out the rest of CE rep.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo