Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 10-19-2008

United States SpaceDominator
BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win
Default BF Poker Tourney Thursday

For those of you that don't check out the Sports and More board here at BF and are into card games and especially poker, I have some good news for you. There has been a lot of interest in the past for a BlizzForums Poker Tournament. The reason in which we haven't had much luck getting this going was due to the fact that there wasn't a site where we could host a private poker tournament. Well, that's been fixed. This Thursday Night during my annual Thursday Night Cards event, we'll be hosting our first BF Poker Tournament.

For full details check out: http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=21203.

Just a friendly reminder from your unofficial BlizzForums Event Organizer.
-SpaceDominator

SpaceDominator has 729 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 10-19-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

All in.

Gonna wh00p you boys.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 10-19-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

My favorite hand is k6 so get ready.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 10-19-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
That's kind of scary.

My favorite hand is k9.

Get out of my head.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 10-19-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

haha be glad we aren't playing live, or else all I'd try doing is getting in your head.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 10-19-2008

United States rendamr
BF Member
 rendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightened

So how many chips do you guys have or are going to enter the tourney with? I want to be able to call your bluffing asses at least fifty times each

pm.gif   

Old 10-19-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
That's kind of scary. My favorite hand is k9.
Wow put K6 and K9 together and you've got two gay monarchs 69'ing each other. Either that, or a police dog on top of the Karakoram.

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-20-2008

BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendamr View Post
So how many chips do you guys have or are going to enter the tourney with? I want to be able to call your bluffing asses at least fifty times each
I'll have to look at the system to see what we can do. I personally like 10-7 suited. ;p
-SpaceDominator

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 10-20-2008

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

2 9 Off suited, All in.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-20-2008

Canada Carsickness
Stop the car!
 Carsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwns

I'm In! ....maybe.
I'm new to these events. We playing for cash or braging rights?

Carsickness has 1,332 Posts

Thanks Meteora for customizing my avatar and signature, +reps for life

pm.gif   

Old 10-20-2008

United States rendamr
BF Member
 rendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightenedrendamr has become enlightened

It's a free online poker tourney... I've almost got 100k in chips starting from there 1000 free chips

So we're playing for bragging rights. You can spend money on the free chips if you want though.

And from what I've seen you can set the antes, to 5/10 or maybe less. We're playing no limit, and from what I've seen there is a max of six or ten players on a table, customizable.

So options for the tourney.
Ante limit (I don't know if it can go below 5/10)
number of max players

And pockets are ftw!

pm.gif   

Old 10-20-2008

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

I'm hoping to make it to the game. We'll see how lil man feels.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 10-20-2008

BF's Poolmeister

Yeah, every event that I've been hosting is simply for bragging rights. This event is part of my annual Thursday Night Cards event which has happened every week(except for last week when a certain forum decided to go down, <cough>). Of course in all fairness, I have dominated Thursday Night Cards and I wanted to give the standard public a chance to actually win one week, as starting next week I will be returning to my complete dominance in these card games(Just ask Bred, Pizza, Erwin and Viperjo).

Again, you can check out: http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=21203, which has information about everything I've hosted thus far in terms of these card game nights.
-SpaceDominator

Old 10-20-2008

United States rendamr
BF Member

So is there re-buys or no? :P And I'm guessing we're going to leave it at a thousand chips max entry seeing as how no one has been to the website yet?

pm.gif   

Old 10-20-2008

BF's Poolmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by rendamr View Post
So is there re-buys or no? :P And I'm guessing we're going to leave it at a thousand chips max entry seeing as how no one has been to the website yet?
We're going to treat it like a regular poker tournament, you get one shot with some predetermined number of poker chips and we'll go from there.
-SpaceDominator