Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default A suggestion and an error.

The suggestion: Just like we have Computer Discussion, we should have a forum for cars. Just throwing out an idea that many might like.

And the error: In the Forum Issues description it says "A feature not work? You can't post? Ask for help here!" If I can't post... how the hell do I ask for help here? Not sure if it's an error, but it sure as hell sounds dumb.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

United States Hymn
Green is the new Black.
 Hymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatness

>_< Don't fix the description. I find it sorta redunctant.

Hymn has 6,931 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Hymn  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

*redundant

SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Ninjaware
Ministry of Silly Walks
 Ninjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n
The suggestion: Just like we have Computer Discussion, we should have a forum for cars. Just throwing out an idea that many might like.
I second this, although it has been tryed before and declined; Back when Jason and Shroomie were both active.

Ninjaware has 511 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ninjaware Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjaware 

Old 06-28-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Yeah a car forum would be absolutely awesome; cars are one of my favourite hobbies. I think we should at least try it, if it doesnt work it's not like it has to stay up or anything.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Agreed, I'm all for a forum just for cars.
But I think it was discussed before and the idea was rejected.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

So bring it up again.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

I think that's exactly what we're doing right now.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 06-28-2006

United States Cheamy of doom
Unnown BF Vet
 Cheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortals

I'm not staff, nor do i claim to be. But Going by what Rc has said about one other forum that was requested acouple times, im betting this will be rejected again with the answer of it takeing alot of traffic from A&E.

Just my guess. and not saying i don't think tis a good idea, just commenting my guess.

Cheamy of doom has 500 Posts

M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank Driver.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Cheamy of doom Send a message via Yahoo to Cheamy of doom 

Old 06-28-2006

Forum Elder

How the hell would a Cars forum take away from A&E?

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

United States Cheamy of doom
Unnown BF Vet
 Cheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortals

Maybe i was wriong with it being A7E. It might be GD. But wherever you guys post about cars at... I just assumed it was A&E, since some find cars entertaining.

And there's another thing i've heard about wanted forums. I've also heard the administration say no cause they didn't think the new forum itself would get enough traffic.

And also, remember. I'm not staff, im just going by past history. I could tottaly be wrong.

Last edited by Cheamy of doom; 06-28-2006 at 09:18 PM.
Cheamy of doom has 500 Posts

M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank Driver.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Cheamy of doom Send a message via Yahoo to Cheamy of doom 

Old 06-28-2006

United States Hymn
Green is the new Black.
 Hymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatness

I miss the tester thread that no one knew about.

Did I just say that out loud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuth
*redundant
A__ ___E

Hymn has 6,931 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Hymn  

Old 06-29-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n
How the hell would a Cars forum take away from A&E?
He means GD, I remember the discussions

SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  
Closed Thread