Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz
Default Two Quick things.

One's probably been answered - Are our post counts coming back? or are they lost forever. Same with reputation >>

Two ~ Is the BF secret society (you know what I'm talking about >>) gone too?

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Belgium Sfinx
Not even close
 Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!

1. We're still discussing it but you will most likely be able to transfer your postcount from the SC:L database (same as the old BF database)

2. For now it is, once the more important matters have been dealt with I'm sure this will be next on the discussion-agenda. Most things are being revised, as you probably noticed.

Sfinx has 7,050 Posts

Somewhere and nowhere.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Sfinx Send a message via MSN to Sfinx  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Thanks sfinxie <3

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

United States Predator51
Republic of Texas
 Predator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightened

Any chance I'm gonna get my green elder status back?

Predator51 has 1,033 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Predator51 Send a message via Yahoo to Predator51 

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

you had a green elder status?

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 06-27-2006

United States Predator51
Republic of Texas
 Predator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightenedPredator51 has become enlightened

Ya... for a very long time... I was mod for A&E a long time ago, and I've been Elder for a few years now... Any of this sound familiar? Think I still have the Green name back at the temp forums, if you want to check.

Shows how noticed I am around here...

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Predator51 Send a message via Yahoo to Predator51 

Old 06-27-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Don't worry Pred, I remember you.

SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada InRage
Thrashing
 InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!

Whats this about the BF secret society?

InRage has 3,002 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombringer64
Caution the sarcasm served here is hot. In fact it is heated over geothermic vents, so if you burn yourself you'll probably die, but more importantly it's your own damn fault.
The one formerly known as Inrage

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to InRage  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot

Yah Pred, I remember you too >>

DM lost his eldarism too >>

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Belgium Sfinx
Not even close
 Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator51
Any chance I'm gonna get my green elder status back?
No doubt about it, don't worry.

Sfinx has 7,050 Posts

Somewhere and nowhere.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Sfinx Send a message via MSN to Sfinx  

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by In.Bred
Two ~ Is the BF secret society (you know what I'm talking about >>) gone too?
who cares -- we ALL get invisible mode now so theres no point

but yeah i want my stars back!

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

Invisibility for all members has been removed/fixed, Predator your elder status has been reinstated.

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 06-28-2006

United States Predator51
Republic of Texas

W00t, I feel whole again.

Old 06-28-2006

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

Good.

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension
Invisibility for all members has been removed/fixed,
ok so when are we reopening the test group then

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   
Closed Thread