Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2006

United States AFHOF
Permanent Failure
 AFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at life
Default I know this seems like a bad idea

But im still going to ask for it. A spam forum. Plain and simply spam. No flames, no ads, no 18+ material.

Also, forum pruning could be enabled so that the stuff doesnt accumulate.

Please? It could be the new NPC?

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

I readed that Sean asked RC to close NPC cuz it was killing Chit Chat.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 06-29-2006

United Kingdom Gorbet
Forum Elder
 Gorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supreme

No.

There is no point in having a forum that just contains shit that would normally be deleted or closed. It serves absolutely no purpose. While the NPC forum was active, CC took a big hit in activity and I think that CC is as low as we need to get.

NPC didn't contribute anything good, and everything in it was either better in CC, or wouldn't have been accepted in CC. Spam forums are just pointless and impossible to moderate.

Gorbet has 13,821 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Gorbet  

Old 06-29-2006

United States brimstone howler
lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened

I'm sorry, but Chit Chat is basically a spam forum anyway. Like Gorbet said, NPC didn't contribute much of anything. Just threads that were basically chit chat threads anyway and threads that were so stupid and pointless that even some of the regular spammers wouldn't bother with them.

brimstone howler has 889 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 06-29-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

I agree with Brimstone and Gorbet, there is no point of having No-Post Count (NPC) for a forum. Reason why is that the NPC also partly contributed to the corrupted database of BlizzForums (My theory is that too many post were made and such). Spam is fun, however it is pointless and was killing Chit Chat (I noticed a less amount of post within Chit Chat). Although it would be a ground for common members not to spam for post count in Chit Chat, it is impossible to moderator the forums. Who knows if there was abusements, mature content, advertisements and racist remarks imeditately? There is no rapid reaction counter against that. Therefore, I am against this.

- Sasuke

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  
Closed Thread