Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore
Default My old stuff

Please, is there anyway I could get my old avatar back? I don't have it saved anywhere. ALso, could you please change my name to Pizza with a capital P when you can get around to it? Thanks guys

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Zimbabwe Jackal
Banned
 Jackal is a jewel in the roughJackal is a jewel in the roughJackal is a jewel in the rough

Your name has a capital P. And even Cronoss couldn't find his avy . We all lost our avys and to get it back you need to look up a bunch of google cache and shit. Good luck, Pizza.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Jackal  

Old 06-27-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

BUt pizz your avater was hilarious

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 06-27-2006

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

His name got changed, because I changed it.

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Lord of Ascension is the best!

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Since we're on the topic, can I get my rep, elder status, and post count from my old acct (Dark Magneto)?

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif