Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008

Egypt KnightWolf
A Nomad Soul
 KnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too long
Default Pants in D3 [quotes]

Nothing serious really, just some quotes regarding the introduction of pants as an item in D3, i thought it is so funny, here are the best quotes

Quote:
Q u o t e:
My pants have escaped you! You're too late! Hahahahahahaha...
-Mephisto
Q u o t e:
Not even PANTS can save you from me.
-Diablo
Q u o t e:
My pants shall NOT have died in vain!
-Baal

All that's left of proud pants are ghosts and ashes... -- Necromancer

I shall purge this land of the pants. -- Amazon

This monastery reeks with evil and pants. -- Barbarian

This place is thick with the stench of pants. -- Barbarian

Cain seems to have great wisdom regarding the pants. I hope I never live to be that wise... -- Warriv

If we could only find out how Andariel has managed to corrupt our pants, then, perhaps, we could drive out the evil clouding their minds. -- Kashya

Our mental discipline is matched only by our skill in pants... I only hope these are enough to withstand this awful trial. -- Akara

I'm sorry... did I break your pants? -- D1

I don't really know anything about Cain. He seems to have a lot of pants... That makes me nervous. -- Charsi

It takes time to master your pants... and use will hone your technique. But take care to choose your new pants wisely. -- Cain

Turn back! I can tell that you need pants to fight safely in the next wilderness. -- Flavie
More here http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...03654703&sid=1

Anyone can come up with more Hilarious D3 "Pants" jokes

I imagine how much people will laugh when they get their first "Pants of Doom" unique item, those will be good times

KnightWolf has 769 Posts

STOP ISRAELI MASSACRES OF CIVILIANS
http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/gaza.htm

pm.gif   

Old 07-13-2008

Hungary CheesePants
qwertz
 CheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supreme

Did someone mention.. pants? :0

So in D1 and D2 your were practically running around in your underwear or what?

CheesePants has 849 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to CheesePants  

Old 07-13-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Your chest tended to cover to your knees.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 07-13-2008

Egypt KnightWolf
A Nomad Soul
 KnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too longKnightWolf has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesePants View Post
Did someone mention.. pants? :0

So in D1 and D2 your were practically running around in your underwear or what?
I guess the armor in D1 and D2 came "bundled" with pants for free, Diablo inc. seems to have abandoned this tradition in D3

KnightWolf has 769 Posts

STOP ISRAELI MASSACRES OF CIVILIANS
http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/gaza.htm

pm.gif   

Old 07-13-2008

Canada Veltras
Thought in chaos
 Veltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO

Here's some more

Quote:
Ahh...Fresh pants.-- Butcher

Stop! The pants contained herein shall not be set free, not even by you.--Tyrael

We travelled together into the pants. Always into the pants.--Marius

Oh no, not pants, I hate pants!-- Druid

I shall make pants with your bones-- The Smith

And just as I was beginning to enjoy the pants.--Necromancer

Such a waste of undead pants. -- Necro

Izual was weak, he squandered his infernal pants. --Necro again

Griswold can't see his pants, what will he do then? And I'd be angry to if someone took my pants! --Farhnam the Drunk

Abandon your foolish pants.. all that awaits you is the wrath of my pants! You are too late to save the pants. Now you will join him.. in Hell. --Archbishop Lazarus

My blade sings for your pants, Mortal, and by my dark masters it shall not be denied. --Warlord of Blood

Hey! You that one that kill all! You get Me magic pants, or we attack!--Snotspill

Your pants shall be the death of you --Zhar the Mad

Save your pants.-- Izual

I sense a soul in search of pants.-- Adria the Witch

The East is beyond your pants. --Andariel

Matron Andariel commands your pants. --Blood Raven

My pants will destroy you. --Blood Raven

Your pants will boil! --Countess

Aggh… The smell of pants surrounds me. --Diablo

Looking for pants? --Duriel

I am your pants --Duriel

Your pants is mine! --The Smith

EDIT: added some from the cut speech from D2

Last edited by Veltras; 07-13-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Veltras has 198 Posts

Busy killing integrals and their ilk or trying to measure the decay of psions in their rest frame...

pm.gif   

Old 07-13-2008

United States ManjiSanji
BF Member
 ManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortals

I will make pants out of your bones! -The Smith
I will make weapons out of your pants! -The Smith

All I could think of =P

pm.gif   

Old 07-14-2008

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

No bars can hold back the power of Pants - Druid

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 07-14-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

DIablo : "Rawr" , pants.

Yeah that was lame.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 07-15-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Wtb Diablo2 CDKey =/ I can't find mine. Rawrrr!

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 08-11-2008

United States drunkarchon
BF Member
 drunkarchon is infamous around these partsdrunkarchon is infamous around these parts

this whole thread is lame, can someone please close it, its not funny at all and the guy who posted it is a complete jackass

pm.gif   

Old 08-11-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkarchon View Post
this whole thread is lame, can someone please close it, its not funny at all and the guy who posted it is a complete jackass
It's been dead for THREE WEEKS, and you necroed it just to say it should die?

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 08-12-2008

Israel Eligor
BF Member
 Eligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightened

"The Holy Breeches of Zest" doesn't sound as ridiculous as "The Holy Pants of Zest" but is still pretty out there.

I have faith in Blizzard though, they'll make it sound right.

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif   
Closed Thread