Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 11-18-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Eros
 Eros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to all
Default Dangers of World of Warcraft

http://www.joeydevilla.com/2006/06/1...d-of-warcraft/

This is super cereal.

Eros has 11,242 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

I'LL SHOW YOU PvP, BITCH

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 11-18-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

For The Horde!

I hope that shit never really happens...

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2007

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!

It already has.

The artist formally known as Dark Templar, Dunedain and Warlock.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Waffen  

Old 11-19-2007

Canada _X_
I wrote in black
 _X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened_X_ has become enlightened

lmao

fucking wow.

_X_ has 638 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2007

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I think if they set up a group like CivAnonymous, they could fix the problem..

http://www.civanon.org/

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2007

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
I think if they set up a group like CivAnonymous, they could fix the problem..

http://www.civanon.org/
Is this a joke? Seriously I dont know how to take it.

Hi, my name is viperjo and I play Civ4 vanilla.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Alpha Centauri>Civilization

JT has 18,012 Posts

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

Old 11-20-2007

United States Rob
For Aiur!
 Rob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by [URL
http://www.civanon.org/members.shtml[/url]]
What up [sic], Sid Meier? How you like me now, foo [sic]? I'm all healed and [excrement]. Yo, your game ain't [excrement], and you and Civ IV [create a partial vacuum], yo. Because of CivAnon, I now realize that the entire Civilization franchise is [equine excrement], and I ain't gonna be mind-controlled by you Firaxis Games [individuals who have been borne without the benefit of wedlock] no mo' [sic]. So, you go and make as many games as you want, yo [sic]. Because of CivAnon, I'll be the one all up in this [canine female] not playin' it. Word.
How awesome is this?

pm.gif   

Old 11-21-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
How awesome is this?
VERY AWESOME

JT has 18,012 Posts

Old 11-21-2007

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

That was fucking amazing.

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk