Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Fucking sweet.. BF I LOVE YOU!!!

Where's my reputation and posts? "P

mixx has 6,270 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 06-27-2006

Romania Xenith
Scavenger
 Xenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond reputeXenith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where's my reputation and posts?
it's kinda gone

it's a whole new database, starting from 0

Xenith has 254 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Xenith 

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Yeah, knew that.. just wanted to be sure.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

Old 06-27-2006

Zimbabwe Jackal
Banned
 Jackal is a jewel in the roughJackal is a jewel in the roughJackal is a jewel in the rough

LMAO @ mixx. What's up? Good to see everyone back. (You probably don't know me, I'm a newb)

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Jackal  

Old 06-27-2006

Have a nice day...

n00b,n00b,noob,newb.. doesn't matter who you are. BF is back and I am one happy motherfucker.

Maybe to happy.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.