Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country LuRKeR
Marines look cool
 LuRKeR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Project Revolution

Anyone been keeping up with it? i cant seem to find the site anymore, i usually go to supremestarcraft and just go from there but since supremestarcraft is down couldnt find it. I just thought of this, if they are using wc3 engine then that maens raynor and such can have abilities as well? and actually have same quality as wc3, though it would change sc if they did that completely.

LuRKeR has 123 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LuRKeR  

Old 06-29-2006

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

http://www.wc3campaigns.net/revolution/index.php

That is the site with the lastest news. They seem to be coming along nicely.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Cnl.Fatso
t3h ub3r gr4ph1cs 4rt1st
 Cnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond repute

W00t for the Academy! It looks identical to the SC one.

Cnl.Fatso has 153 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

United States Fenix
Our Strength is Eternal
 Fenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatness

The Zergling look remarkable! GOD DAMN! Blizzard better not shut this thing down~~

Fenix has 1,122 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

They better not. It looks awesome.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 06-29-2006

United States Death
The Grim Spectre of Death
 Death was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to leadDeath was born to lead

Who knows what Blizzard will do next with what they've been doing. Like basicly canceling Ghost and making a Warcraft movie.

Death has 1,575 Posts

"Over all people have I surrendered thee the power, only not over this one which has received freedom from Death through the Law"
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him."

-Death

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Death  

Old 06-29-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Cnl.Fatso
t3h ub3r gr4ph1cs 4rt1st
 Cnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond repute

So they'll shut down Project Revolution and make them make a War3 mod for SC instead.

Cnl.Fatso has 153 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

God, I'm starting to hate Warcraft.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

Old 06-29-2006

t3h ub3r gr4ph1cs 4rt1st

Lol, I was only joking, you know.

Cnl.Fatso has 153 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now

No, I was talking to FallenKnight who mentioned the Warcraft 3 movie.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

Old 06-29-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Jake
 Jake is a model citizenJake is a model citizenJake is a model citizenJake is a model citizenJake is a model citizenJake is a model citizen

Nice, this is the first I've heard of it. How long has this been around?

My life for Aiur!

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via AIM to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake  

Old 06-29-2006

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened

Since E3 2006..

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07
Learning to master the unknown...
SC NAME : Starkiller721 -- rezzed

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country fiddle
 fiddle has a spectacular aura aboutfiddle has a spectacular aura about

project revolution has been around for alooooong time. at least 3 years me think.

and the site is down. whats up with that? i heard war3campaign kicked the bucket.

fiddle has 26 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-29-2006

Canada rise
StarCraft: Legacy
 rise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightened

Yes, I've been keeping track of it. In fact, I'm making a large article series on it. :P Currently PR is within all copyright laws in the US, including their Bnet test version. you don't need to worry about PR being shutdown, as - unlike those idiots who made the C&C:G mod called "StarCraft 2" - there's no blatent copyright infringment or stupid claims about being an official release.

You can't access their site because they switched it: http://www.wc3campaigns.net/revolution/

Expect most of my PR features to be released in about a month and a half.

EDIT: Note, the PR mod has BETTER graphics then you see in WC3. :P

rise has 1,926 Posts

Past, Present, Future

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to rise  

Old 06-29-2006

t3h ub3r gr4ph1cs 4rt1st

Of course, because they kept the StarCraft design style alive instead of making it a bloody cartoon.

Cnl.Fatso has 153 Posts

pm.gif