Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 07-05-2006

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened
Default A Blizzforums Clan !! ( V 1.0 )

I know that clan advertisements and the such are not allowed on the forums hence I am not advertising a clan.. I would just like to start a offical BF clan so that we can all find each other and have some good games.. If your interested please meet in channel OP DOW and when we have enough people maybe we can start one...

Sorry if this ticks anyone off just wanted to toss an idea out there ....

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07
Learning to master the unknown...
SC NAME : Starkiller721 -- rezzed

pm.gif   

Old 07-05-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

/join clan JHAD

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2006

United States tOmA
Revenge. Corruption. Evil
 tOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud of

i would say clan jhad, but only like 4 people in jhad are people from bf. the rest of the people are random guys ive never talked to before. who are they? why are they in jhad?

tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2006

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened

exactaly we should have a war 3 specific clan

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2006

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

Please tell me clan LOVE is still alive?

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 07-06-2006

United States Saritor
BF Member
 Saritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something rightSaritor is obviously doing something right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji
Please tell me clan LOVE is still alive?
If by alive then you mean it belongs to some other group of people not affliated with people who played from BF because it disbanded due to inactivity or something, then yes. It's alive.

Saritor has 163 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country CoLe
 CoLe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar721
exactaly we should have a war 3 specific clan
Im guessing you just want to be cheiftan or some shit. like they said, i created jhad and its pretty much home to the small amounts of BFers here. Ghetto_overlord runs it now. If you want in, talk to him.

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2006

United States tOmA
 tOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud of

yeah those new love guys are wierd, always talking about sex and positions and stuff

i went in there one day and i was like "hey guys....." and they were talking about all that stuff. i proceeded to hang my head in shame and leave

then i went to clan jhad and ghetto and some other guy were talking about some political trash that they tried to disguise using sex terminology or something, and i proceeded to alt+q+q

wheeee

tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Jhad's been a little messed up for a while. Since Love died, I just stopped playing online.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 07-06-2006

United States ADX
SC Addict

That is why I am calling for a change

OP DOW is in sesiion meet ya there....

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07

pm.gif   

Old 07-09-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country fiddle
 fiddle has a spectacular aura aboutfiddle has a spectacular aura about

clanlove.netfirms.com

hehe

when is SC 2 coming out?

fiddle has 26 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-09-2006

United States tOmA

yay a 2 year old website with broken links and no forums.....

tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-10-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country fiddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tOmA
yay a 2 year old website with broken links and no forums.....
well captain obvious, dont forget to mention that it's hideous (which is the best part)

and yay for you always being so much fun to have around /sarcasm

fiddle has 26 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-10-2006

United States tOmA

i guess i dont understand the point of coming on here when people are legitimately asking about starting a bf clan, and talking about some clan that only has 4 members of it even active nowadays. was the old love clan fun? sure. do i need to remenisce about it? no.

i can understand having memories about fun stuff and all that, but this FORUM is almost 100% nostalgia.

good luck with the post count here, cause in a week or two once the nostalgia runs out, there will be no one posting

also, don't all you guys play wow now? why not just remenisce there? i dont go in the sc forum and talk about how glorious it was when i was in some clan i was in back in the day. i do log on and play old people who still play, and get my ass whooped, but i mean that's about it. when i post in the sc forum, it's about tactics, not about the memory of some game i played 2 years ago or some stupid web video i got in my hotmail account last spring and altered to make it relate to my clan

just seems stupid to me sorry if i'm no fun but it's true

tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-10-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by tOmA
sorry if i'm no fun

meh, no worries.

fiddle has 26 Posts

pm.gif