Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Intelligent Debate and Discussion of Important Life Topics.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Islamophobia

What do you think drives people like hv to become Islamophobes? Most people here would agree he has an obsession with Islam and pupports to be an expert in the field (yeah, right lol). But why exactly do they concentrate all of their time and effort on trying to destroy a certain religion?

For example he focuses on the "violent nature" of Islam, but gives Christianity and Judaism a free pass. Why is that? Why does this standard only apply to Islam?

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Because Jewish and Catholic people stopped killing other people for their religion long time ago, while Muslim are still in those stages of civilization when you kill in the name of your God.... which doesn't exist BTW and I'm not being ignorant or something like cause the same goes for Christianity and Jews.

Last edited by spychi; 01-19-2009 at 02:54 PM.
spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi View Post
Because Jewish and Catholic people stopped killing other people for their religion long time ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of...archs_massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi
, while Muslim are still in those stages of civilization when you kill in the name of your God....

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi
which doesn't exist BTW and I'm not being ignorant or something like cause the same goes for Christianity and Jews.
Ughhh well yeah, you are being ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan
There religion is still extremely violent when no one would be trying to stop it if it wasn't.
How so?

Quote:
If those violent islamic followers just calmed down like most of the rest of the world has what would be the problem?
We should fear all Muslims because of the actions of a few? Why wouldn't the same apply to Christianity or Judaism? Perhaps some ignorant bias there?

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
We should fear all Muslims because of the actions of a few? Why wouldn't the same apply to Christianity or Judaism? Perhaps some ignorant bias there?
Define "few", please.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Sypchi got it petty good. There religion is still extremely violent when no one would be trying to stop it if it wasn't. If those violent islamic followers just calmed down like most of the rest of the world has what would be the problem?

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 01-19-2009

United States Megan
BF Member
 Megan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supreme

One can become phobic if one has been involved in a traumatic experience with the followers of Islam or ay religious group for for that matter. Question when did you become such an advocate of Islam?

http://www.islam-watch.org/Others/Do...e-Violence.htm

Last edited by Megan; 01-19-2009 at 03:24 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Thsi is how phobia works if you are scared of spiders (which I'm not) than other species of spiders will scare the shit out of ya as well.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

I do not give other religions a free pass, I state the obvious facts, and the facts are that Islam is far more violent in its very nature and is more likely to incite violence in a to a much larger degree. I've refuted this numerous times before, and every single time you just dismissed it as me "making excuses". Well... pretty fucking good excuses (read: valid reasons) if you ask me. Nothing to discuss here, most of the forum, while they may not like me does not agree with you on this issue or your original post. Everyone can see you true colors and you sucking on knightwolf's dick. Maybe its all because of the nice buttered down version of the religion that your retarded wife gave you, who knows.

Megan's got it right pretty much. You should visit sites like Islam-watch more often instead of crying about the palestinians getting their ass kicked or worrying about Islamophobia. There's clearly an obvious double-standard that you hold, as was evidenced by the fact that you claimed Islamic extremism is a "responce" to people like DavetheRave, while apparently DavetheRave's hatred arises from "Islamophobia" or "bigotry" or even "Racism". We may all have biases, Hamas, people like myself, Al-Qaeda, Israel, people like you, the Russians, Chaos, etc. Bias is always there, its unavoidable, but it would interesting to note that while some people decide to side with the free world, you decide to side with the terrorists, and try to blame everything on us with your extremely naive and retarded excuses. This is also why you don't respond to certain facts that we point out at times which dont fit into your narrow view of the world, such as the consistency and strong correlation between violence and the spread of Islam worldwide, not just in places countries like the US or ISrael had a presence. You'd never comment on something like the Genocide in Darfur (besides praising Bush for staying out of it, like the dumb isolationist twat that you are), conflicts in the Caucasus, tensions and acts of terrorism within India (and the spread of Shariah Law), the spread of Shariah into Europe (and the worldwide rioting over films like Fitna, a cartoon insulting Mohammed or even something as trite as the Pope quoting an emperor from Constantinople.

You'd never have anything to say about how its a core Muslim belief that the Quran is eternally relevant and is the flawless word of god (which automatically, in contrast with other religions makes it more prone to incite violent acts). You'd never comment on any of the quotes from the Quran that one can provide. Instead you'd resort to the Tu Quoque fallacy and bring up a dozen quotes tops from a largely irrelevant Old Testament (written by humans and not considered flawless), many of which are completely taken out of context and aren't even considered SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS to the reader to go out and commit heienous acts (not in the manner the Quran does). You would never bother commenting on Mohammed's lifestyle or his barbaric actions which he undertook throughout his life.

Everything you ever fucking know about Islam comes out of your wife's mouth and some pretty pictures of a Mosque in Southern Russia, and thats just fucking it. "That is Islam!" in your view, and any criticism anyone ever brings up against the religion without specifically targeting Al-Qaeda only, is labeled by you as "Islamophobic", a completely nonsensical term.

Nothing to really discuss here, this whole topic is flamebait and meant to serve as personal attack against me. Smarten up.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
I do not give other religions a free pass, I state the obvious facts, and the facts are that Islam is far more violent in its very nature and is more likely to incite violence in a to a much larger degree. I've refuted this numerous times before, and every single time you just dismissed it as me "making excuses". Well... pretty fucking good excuses (read: valid reasons) if you ask me. Nothing to discuss here, most of the forum, while they may not like me does not agree with you on this issue or your original post. Everyone can see you true colors and you sucking on knightwolf's dick. Maybe its all because of the nice buttered down version of the religion that your retarded wife gave you, who knows.
You've "refuted" nothing, what you did was plagiarize somebodies work, something you should have been banned for indefinitely since that is the standard response. You are lucky to even be here still.

You have not once demonstrated how Islam is 'by it's very nature more likely to incite violence." I've given you countless examples of Christianity and Judaisms calls to violence and you simply ignored them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
Megan's got it right pretty much. You should visit sites like Islam-watch more often instead of crying about the palestinians getting their ass kicked or worrying about Islamophobia. There's clearly an obvious double-standard that you hold, as was evidenced by the fact that you claimed Islamic extremism is a "responce" to people like DavetheRave, while apparently DavetheRave's hatred arises from "Islamophobia" or "bigotry" or even "Racism". We may all have biases, Hamas, people like myself, Al-Qaeda, Israel, people like you, the Russians, Chaos, etc. Bias is always there, its unavoidable, but it would interesting to note that while some people decide to side with the free world, you decide to side with the terrorists, and try to blame everything on us with your extremely naive and retarded excuses. This is also why you don't respond to certain facts that we point out at times which dont fit into your narrow view of the world, such as the consistency and strong correlation between violence and the spread of Islam worldwide, not just in places countries like the US or ISrael had a presence. You'd never comment on something like the Genocide in Darfur (besides praising Bush for staying out of it, like the dumb isolationist twat that you are), conflicts in the Caucasus, tensions and acts of terrorism within India (and the spread of Shariah Law), the spread of Shariah into Europe (and the worldwide rioting over films like Fitna, a cartoon insulting Mohammed or even something as trite as the Pope quoting an emperor from Constantinople.
What are we arguing here, in terms of number of lives lost? Racism has killed much more in Rwanda. Hitler killed millions too, and he was no Muslim. What about Stalin, the atheist, and Mao who killed millions.

Criticism of extremist Islam is legitimate, but your specific criticisms are often invalid. You constantly claim that Islam is beyond reform or that it's "core tenets" or somehow more violent than other religions (as if you are an expert on Islam, the only thing you know is what you have plagiarized from others).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
You'd never have anything to say about how its a core Muslim belief that the Quran is eternally relevant and is the flawless word of god (which automatically, in contrast with other religions makes it more prone to incite violent acts). You'd never comment on any of the quotes from the Quran that one can provide. Instead you'd resort to the Tu Quoque fallacy and bring up a dozen quotes tops from a largely irrelevant Old Testament (written by humans and not considered flawless), many of which are completely taken out of context and aren't even considered SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS to the reader to go out and commit heienous acts (not in the manner the Quran does). You would never bother commenting on Mohammed's lifestyle or his barbaric actions which he undertook throughout his life.
1. Many Christians believe the bible to be the flawless word of God too, but I have never seen you once reconcile that into your extremist views.
2. And when have you addressed the quotes from the bible, never?
3. I don't care about Mohamed or how he lived, because I don't have a problem with legitimate criticism. You simply take it to the extreme, all the way into the absurd. Let's face it, your no expert on Islam, you're a plagiarizing extremist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
Everything you ever fucking know about Islam comes out of your wife's mouth and some pretty pictures of a Mosque in Southern Russia, and thats just fucking it. "That is Islam!" in your view, and any criticism anyone ever brings up against the religion without specifically targeting Al-Qaeda only, is labeled by you as "Islamophobic", a completely nonsensical term.
Thats ironic, everything you know has come from other peoples posts on other forums which you plagiarized.

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Hawaiian, you are, put in short, dumb.

Don't even pay attention to Hawaiian. It is a lost effort to try to explain something over and over so someone who resists to understand.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 01-19-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

There are normal Muslim people but "we" mostly see Islam belivers as zealous fanatics who kill other people in the name of God, the TV and the internet made this image and it will take years to change it.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 01-19-2009

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

I don't even wanna quote him..... "How so?" wtf..... 9/11, 4 invasions of israel, Suicide bombings everyday. Yea do I really have to continue.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 01-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
I don't even wanna quote him..... "How so?" wtf..... 9/11, 4 invasions of israel, Suicide bombings everyday. Yea do I really have to continue.
Well do examples of Christian terrorism mean that Christianity is extremely violent? What about Judaic terrrorism, does that mean Judaism is extremely violent? Or could it be that you are blaming over a billion people for the actions of the extremists? See: "Islamophobia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga
Define "few", please.
He already did. The extremists who are responsible for the terrorist attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
Yeah, I'd like to see someone define "few". What's "few". If you grab 100 random people off the streets of say... Iran... how many of them support say... Shariah Law as an example? Or 100 Muslims from France... how many? How many Muslims off anywhere in the world think it would be ok to criticize their religion and wouldn't throw a fit over it knowing full well that it's freedom of speech? How many mother fuckers? how many? Can you answer that? You're so fucking fixed upon "terrorism" and "suicide bombings" which admittedly don't kill off that many people worldwide annually, and ignore everything else that is so fucked up with the religion.
'

Thats funny, I don't see you criticizing sub-saharan African traditions which have just as despicable practices among the Christians and animists. Like I said, criticism of Islam is legitimate so long as it's valid criticism, and not the extremist, racist form that you spout off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
What about genocide? What about womens rights? What about freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? Spread of Shariah Law and our democracy being used against us because these beetles overpopulate the planet? Noone ever has anything to say about that? They just look at their little Muslim friend that they played Xbox with in high school and believe all's good with that religion.

Idiots.
Anyone who wants to question whether it's legitimate to accuse others of being racist for hating Muslims need only refer to this post right here. They can hide their inherent racism or mask it all they want, but nobody is fooled by their vein attempts at camoflaging their real feelings on the issue. Islamophobia is based primarily on racism, there is no getting around this fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Most of the people in the world who are not Muslims do not like Muslims.

Since their prior position was not caring one way or another about Muslims, we can assume that the reason for the change is the tendency of too many Muslims to behead people on video, blow up hundreds of people at a time, kidnap, etc.
More evidence of racism. Why should the moderate Muslim be blamed for the actions of the extremist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan
I agree that he has this sudden interest in Islam because he professes his wife to be Muslim. Let's all take into consideration that he is a non-Muslim and a so called Muslim woman married him anyway. This should speak for itself. According to Islam a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim man because according to Islam the man is the head of the household and a non-Muslim husband can contradict this. "MUSLIM WOMAN AND NON-MUSLIM MAN:

..... And give not (your daughters) in marriage to
Al-Mushrikun** till they
believe in Allah alone and verily a believing slave is better
than a (free) Mushrik, even though he pleases you....[2:221] **
Al-Mushrikun=>Pagans, idolators, polytheist and disbelievers in
the Oneness of Allah and in His messanger Prophet Muhammad SAW)
- [[6]]

Islam considers the husband head-of-the-family and therefore
requires that a Muslima cannot marry a non-Muslim because she
will be under the authority of a non-muslim husband. He may
prevent her from carrying out her religious obligations by
either pressuring her or physically abusing her. But it is not
the sole reason for imposing the restriction. The situation is
considered very damaging for the woman to practise Islam
afterwards and even worse for the kids in such marriages. There
are NO conditions mentioned under which a Muslim woman IS
allowed to get married or remain married to a non-Muslim husband
after she has accepted Islam. Therefore, even if she has freedom
to practise Islam after marriage, she is NOT allowed to enter
into an inter-faith marriage."
http://www.jannah.org/sisters/intermarriage.html
According to the bible you should have been stoned to death for having pre-marital sex with me, so yeah, irrelevent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
Um....isn't there some kind of rule that you have to speak English here?

It's kind of hard for me to debate you if I can't understand you.
They are just speaking irrelevent bullshit, and DaveTheRave is saying thank you for explaining.

Quote:
Yea of course I have no prob agreein to this. But things like that are definatly reasons people could create....a "phobia" I sopose. It is an extremely violent religion at times and as in Iran can be used to rally masses not just a select few to violence.
Is it the religion or maybe nationalism and politics? Our president was able to use racism to rally millions to his cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
Islamaphobia is a perfectly natural response to the carnage and mayhem Islam has wrought and is currently spreading all over the world.

When you are faced with something that threatens you, calls for the destruction of your way of life and attacks you at every opportunity the natural response is to view that thing with disdain. Muslims have been spreading their faith by the sword for 1300 years. They have tried to conquer Europe twice in the past, and now they are attempting a third time through mass migration and intimidation.

I am, and always will be unless there is a profound change in Muslim culture, profoundly Islamaphobic.

I did not start this war, my kind did not threaten to out-breed and destroy the Muslim world, this resentment is one the Muslims have brought on themselves and it is up to them, not us, to prove that we should think otherwise.
Christians have conquered the world through violence too, but I don't see you holding them to the same standard. Your criticism would be valid if you were calling for Islam to reform, but instead you are calling for something else. Most Muslims did not call to destroy the west, and the ones who did often do so because of past transgressions against the Muslim world, so to take their position would be no better than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunman
I don't believe 90% or more of Iran, and millions from the rest of the Middle East is a handful.

You can down size it all you want. WHile there are many that are peaceful and I'm not saying there arn't There is a LARGE number that arn't and Often show it and show the hate there Religion has come to breed.
You guys keep saying it's Islam which has breeded all this hate but let's take a look at the facts. The Islamic Revolution started when the United States and Britain overthrew the democratically elected government of Iran and replaced it with the Shah. Since then, Islamic fundamentalism and extremism, and anti-Americanism/anti-western attitudes have proliferated and grown immensely. Add onto that our invasions of the Middle East, actions of Israel, etc. I think you will come to realize that most of this is political in nature and the extremists use Islam as a pretext.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattll
Let me put it this way Hawaiian, the dates 9/11 (or 11/9 as it would be over here) and 7/7 show that not only are Muslims violent and aggressive, they also consider it acceptable to kill thousands of innocent civilians to prove a point.

Of course, yes, other religions have done the same, but let's not forget that Islam was founded in Mecca (or Medina, I can't remember which one), and within a century later was on the doorstep of Spain, and got halfway into France before it's spread was finally stopped. The Crusades started because of a desperate plea from Byzantium after they were nearly wiped out by the Muslims.

Of course, Islam in itself is not an evil religion, but you can't exactly say that Al-Qaeda is the Muslim equivalent of the Boys Scouts, and nor are they the only ones calling for the destruction of the western world. Sorry to be brusque here, but I think being killed because I don't believe in some fanatic's mad view of Heaven frankly offensive.
If anyone wanted a clear example of how they use double standards to justify their racist views, refer to this post.

1. I guess if 9/11 proves Muslims are violent, then the Caves of the Patriarchs massacre proves that Jews are violent, and the abortion clinic bombings prove that Christians are violent.

2. Christianity spread all over the world often through violence. I don't think I need to explain Christianities spread throughout the Americas do I?

3. Be that as it may, to say that Muslims are violent because of the actions of a few is inherently racism, especially when you don't apply that logic consistently to those more "like you."

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Christians have conquered the world through violence too, but I don't see you holding them to the same standard. Your criticism would be valid if you were calling for Islam to reform, but instead you are calling for something else. Most Muslims did not call to destroy the west, and the ones who did often do so because of past transgressions against the Muslim world, so to take their position would be no better than them.
Christians conquered the world too? How long ago was that???

You think what happened hundreds of years ago excuses what's going on today?

Do you know that the Muslim world has also conquered and consumed countless other cultures before it? Do you know, and here's the point you liberal morons pathologically cannot accept, that Islam is still trying to conquer the world? Muslims will find any reason to justify their murderous hatred that causes them to treat their women like animals and to teach their children to become suicide bombers, anything, they will find reasons from history or if they can't they'll make them up. People like you can only apologize for their behavior, and in doing so turn a blind eye to Islams millions of victims.

Mein Kampf is a best seller among Arab Muslims, have you ever wondered why that is? Are you so removed from any kind of verifiable reality that you hide behind the most supine and idiotic conclusions about the way you want the world to be?

You think the tens of thousands of terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam around the world is justified because, what? the Christians have a history that isn't squeaky clean 400 years ago?

You are a joke.

FUCK Islam.

Last edited by Zeitgeber; 01-20-2009 at 04:54 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

United States Megan
BF Member
 Megan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supreme

"According to the bible you should have been stoned to death for having pre-marital sex with me, so yeah, irrelevent."

Jesus came according to the New Testament and didn't allow that a prostitute be stoned. I wasn't judging your wife for marrying you because you aren't Muslim I was merely reevaluating her relationship to Islam for doing such a thing because according to Islam there is no acception to the rule that a Muslim woman may not marry a Non-Muslim man but according to the New Testament and Jesus Christ there is an acception to the rule when it involves violence because Jesus protected the prostute from being stoned.
Also if you find my posts so irrelevent stop reading them, don't respond to them, and simply put me on your ignore list.

Last edited by Megan; 01-20-2009 at 08:45 PM.

pm.gif   
Closed Thread