Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 08-18-2008

United States Roland
the Praetor
 Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!
Default D3A lore examination (updated)

http://www.d3armory.com/forums/topic/2843/

I updated my article. Added about 7 pages (in word,) go to bottom of page 2 to read the update alone if you've read it before, if you haven't I recommend you read the whole thing.

I wrote it for www.d3armory.com, by the way.

Roland has 64 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-18-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
http://www.d3armory.com/forums/topic/2843/

I updated my article. Added about 7 pages (in word,) go to bottom of page 2 to read the update alone if you've read it before, if you haven't I recommend you read the whole thing.

I wrote it for www.d3armory.com, by the way.
omg advertising!!!1

Hehe. I like d3a's design, I can't wait to kickstart Khanduras (we suffered some server issues a couple weeks back).

I really like your write up, like I mentioned earlier, but there are a few things I'd like to debate further, but it's been so long since I've red the books that I'm not entirely sure on some things :\

Heh, as an offtopic question, what do you think of the small interview MTV did with Blizzard about a Cow Level?

-Neo

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 08-18-2008

United States Roland
the Praetor
 Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!Roland is dominating!

Looking forward to whatever it is your going to write up...

Yeah, that's off-topic, but I thought the cow-level thing was just what I expected, of coarse Blizzard is going to have some special surprise, they always do, but yeah, I liked the cow level, it fit, though I am interested to see what they'll have.

Roland has 64 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-18-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

I'm glad they are taking into account how the cow level ended up -- specifically the "dont kill the king!" bit. It's so difficult to explain to some players how that really works.

-Neo

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 08-23-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

That was a nice read Roland, good job.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx