Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 08-10-2008

United States Reflection
Before I Pine Away...
 Reflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwnsReflection simply pwns
Default My hopes for D3

My hopes for D3 are simple. I hope that the game is groomed similar to D2, in that it is a extremely simple in the beginning, and very hard in the end. I also hope that with the right Godly equipment, and the right Skill setup you can survive, MF, and dominate alone in the hardest of difficulties. D2 was great because with the right setups, you could do most anything. As far as the "domination" goes, I'll elaborate. I dont want it to be easy, and I dont want a Godly equipped character to dominate every part of the end-game, but I do want certain characters and there setups to fill certain niches. For example. In D2 Blizzard Sorcs were great for Pindle runs. Lightning Sorcs cleared the Pit great. What I really dont want is another Hammerdin type class that could clear anything with ease. Since Diablo is all about the loot, it would be nice to know that you could groom characters to take on certain end-game spots alone. I would hate to have to rely on co-op play to get anywhere also.

Reflection has 220 Posts

I have come curiously close to the end, though
Beneath my self indulgent pitiful hole. Defeated I
Concede and move closer. I may find comfort here
I may find peace within the emptiness. How pitiful.
It's calling me...

pm.gif   

Old 08-10-2008

Canada Veltras
Thought in chaos
 Veltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond reputeVeltras has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Hammerdins are totally overpowered

As for my hopes in D3 they are quite simple. I hope that D3 will make D2 look like a huge fuming stinky pile of dung on every level, and I know that Blizz won't release a game that won't do just that so all there's left is to wait =)

Veltras has 198 Posts

Busy killing integrals and their ilk or trying to measure the decay of psions in their rest frame...

pm.gif   

Old 08-10-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

My hopes are even simpler, to get released ASAP.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 08-16-2008

Canada CerebusMondago
Sweet, sweet betrayal...
 CerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortalsCerebusMondago is a god among mere mortals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltras View Post
Yeah Hammerdins are totally overpowered

As for my hopes in D3 they are quite simple. I hope that D3 will make D2 look like a huge fuming stinky pile of dung on every level, and I know that Blizz won't release a game that won't do just that so all there's left is to wait =)
Sounds good to me. If I spent an entire conglomerated 3 months of my life playing a pile of poop...the sequel that makes it into a piece of poop is going to be one facking good game!

Kind of like what Diablo 2 did to Diablo now that I think about it. :P

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb. Prepare yourself, Mortal, to serve my Master for eternity."
"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I'll show you the justice of the grave, and the true meaning of fear."
"I will rule this sector or see it burned to ashes around me!"

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to CerebusMondago  

Old 08-17-2008

Israel Eligor
BF Member
 Eligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightened

I hope it'll be as immersive and detailed as possible. And the screenshots I've seen till now feed that hope.

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif