Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-16-2009

United States TychusFindlayII
BF Member
 TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!
Default StarCraft LEGO Battle Scene

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pepa_qu...7613753398532/

Awesomeness!

TychusFindlayII has 262 Posts

Blizzard Entertainment is not responsible for any pain or suffering resulting from personal needs for specific products, applications, or information regarding said products in which Blizzard owns rights, equities or personal interest in. Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to withhold any information it deems not necessary or too awesome to release at this time regardless of any individual's proclaiming any threats towards their personal safety or the safety of any others.

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Rizhall
moo
 Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!Rizhall is unstoppable!
Default Re: StarCraft LEGO Battle Scene

WOW, that is pretty damn awesome. lol@ random train.

Rizhall has 54 Posts

They call me HADOOOUUUUKEN, cause I'm down-right fierce.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Rizhall Send a message via MSN to Rizhall  

Old 02-16-2009

Bulgaria Megamosh
BF Member
 Megamosh has a spectacular aura aboutMegamosh has a spectacular aura about

really nice I was surprised to see units from SC2 I thought I'd see goonies and siegetanks

Megamosh has 58 Posts

The Banshee should be surly, drunken and Irish. (Okay, maybe just Irish.)

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

a ton of work musta been put into that

props

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Overwatch
Broken Spindle
 Overwatch is on a distinguished road

That Banshee looks amazing. Same with the Immortal - and I never thought I would say that (I hate the graphical design of the Immortal, I miss the Dragoon model :<).

Props to the maker. Check out some of his other stuff too if you can manage, he's done some pretty cool things with LEGOs. There's some individual shots of the units he made for that display on his flikr album, too.

Overwatch has 148 Posts

"Personal credit; even if it's the first time in your life, you can get it from us at a simple offspring servitude rate. And besides, when your descendants come to work for us to pay off your debt, they'll be getting the best possible education. Even though you might succeed, your duty to the State is never done. If you do not succeed, you will be expected to complete your 1 year military duty as originally planned. Good luck, and remember: we're here to help you, help us." -Unknown

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overwatch View Post
That Banshee looks amazing. Same with the Immortal - and I never thought I would say that (I hate the graphical design of the Immortal, I miss the Dragoon model :<).
x2, the dragoon was actually original.

The Lego models are amazing though.

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

New Zealand MattII
 MattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too long

This guy has a few Lego models of his own along with some other SC stuff.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States mythology
BF Member
 mythology is a splendid one to beholdmythology is a splendid one to beholdmythology is a splendid one to beholdmythology is a splendid one to beholdmythology is a splendid one to beholdmythology is a splendid one to behold

heres a better look at his legos if you only watched his video and didn't explore
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pepa_qu...7613013874752/

he's so good check out his Millennium Falcon III
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pepa_qu...7600209096055/
he did the inside details as well as the outside.

if only he would do some zerg.

Last edited by mythology; 02-17-2009 at 12:28 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythology View Post
heres a better look at his legos if you only watched his video and didn't explore
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pepa_qu...7613013874752/
LMAO, the marines are wearing helmets on their shoulders

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

BlizzForums Zero
Templar of the SC Forums
 Zero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwns

Wow, all of that lego work was exceptional. Very very good. I wonder if anyone would use these ideas/designs and make their own movies with the lego stop-motion animator thing.

Zero has 8,376 Posts

"As a kid it was traumatic. It was one thing for your teacher to tell you that life was harsh for settlers headed West in the decades after the Louisiana Purchase. It was a lot more chilling to watch as your three children, "Boobs, Fart, and Winky" drowned in the Colorado river shortly before your wife died of diarrhea."
- Gamespy talking about the original Oregon Trail

pm.gif