Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-08-2009

United States SuperKiller
Cute Small Killer
 SuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatness
Default Re: BGN Invitational 7

results
SuperKiller 0-2 roegi
benny 2-0 desastroso

benny 0-2 roegi
SuperKiller 2-0 desastroso

eliminator
Benny 0-1 SuperKiller

#1 roegi
#2 Superkiller
out Benny
out Desastroso
out John_dough

rough.

SuperKiller has 3,803 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SuperKiller Send a message via MSN to SuperKiller  

Old 02-08-2009

South Korea only[blue]
5 cm/s
 only[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatnessonly[blue] has ascended to greatness

Geh, I missed the games. Any replays available? XD

See you some other day.
선정...
藍坊主 - Bump of Chicken

us-east: only[blue]
us-west: only[blue]
asia:
europe:

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United States john_dough
 john_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant futurejohn_dough has a brilliant future

i was never in sk

john_dough has 220 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of

Well as long as roegi wins the whole thing :P

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United States SuperKiller
Cute Small Killer
 SuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_dough View Post
i was never in sk
but you wanted in!

SuperKiller has 3,803 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SuperKiller Send a message via MSN to SuperKiller  

Old 02-09-2009

United States SpaceDominator
BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by only[blue] View Post
Geh, I missed the games. Any replays available? XD
SuperKiller sent me the pack of all of the replays of Group 1 except for the Desastroso vs Benny match. Desastroso told me that he didn't have them so you'll have to bug Benny to see if he saved them.

You can download them at: http://www.swoopzone.net/bgninv7/group1_reps.zip

Congratulations to Roegi and SuperKiller for making the semifinals of what ought to be a very interesting conclusion to the tournament in the coming weeks. Also a special thanks again to SuperKiller for keeping an eye on things while I was doing my obligation as a member of the family helping to celebrate my uncle's birthday. Besides, who better to deal with a 3/4 BF crew than one of BF's admins. Next week, I'll be dealing with the 3/4 group that are BGN folk. I'll have those reps as well as TheHawaiian is the BlizzForums representative.

Just remember that it would all be different if this game was played on the SC:F field.
-SpaceDominator

SpaceDominator has 729 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 02-09-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Hell yeah congrats roegi. Hey space did you think about what I said? I have to work at 6:30 on Sunday so maybe we could get started early or play some of our games beforehand. Otherwise I can game when I get off but I got school the next day so not too late...

And if anybody is a D+ and would rather play on iccup thats cool too.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

Romania Benny
 Benny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond repute

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=7590
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=7591

The vs Desastroso reps

And special bonus an extra game of me vs SK, just because i feel justice has not been made with that bo1! I had so much to give this tournament!

http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=7592

Benny has 388 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Benny Send a message via Yahoo to Benny 

Old 02-09-2009

United States roegi
BF Member
 roegi is a jewel in the roughroegi is a jewel in the roughroegi is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Hawaiian

I keep wishing I picked up Zerg instead of Terran, but I absolutely suck at Zerg
ZvP and ZvT are so fun
=\

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Hell yeah congrats roegi. Hey space did you think about what I said? I have to work at 6:30 on Sunday so maybe we could get started early or play some of our games beforehand. Otherwise I can game when I get off but I got school the next day so not too late...

And if anybody is a D+ and would rather play on iccup thats cool too.
As I said to you on B.Net last night, the festivities start off at 3:00 PM EST, although I've told everyone to arrive at 2:45 PM EST. Unless you play some hour long classic games, I really don't think you're going to be playing 3+ hours. I'll ask to see if they are willing to come on a little bit earlier(it wouldn't shock me if they did) but I still don't think you're going to run into much of a time crunch.
-SpaceDominator

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 02-09-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I just don't wanna be DQ'ed for having to work.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

BF's Poolmeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I just don't wanna be DQ'ed for having to work.
I understand that. We can adjust if it becomes an issue.
-SpaceDominator

Old 02-14-2009

BF's Poolmeister

Just to let everyone know, the replay link provided earlier was actually broken. The right link is: http://www.swoopzone.net/bgninv7/rep...roup1_reps.zip

My apologies.

BGN Invitational 7 Day 2 is tomorrow starting at probably 2:00 PM EST.
-SpaceDominator

Old 02-14-2009

United States roegi
BF Member
 roegi is a jewel in the roughroegi is a jewel in the roughroegi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPS_Deano View Post
Nice work Roegi!!

Btw do you play Icc? whats your rank? I saw your 2 games vs SK you have a pretty nice TvP ^_^
I'm C-, but TvP is definitely my best MU (so many Ps on icc @_@)

pm.gif