Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 01-02-2009

Trinidad and Tobago TwoTimer
Life is GooD :)
 TwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something right
Default 2009 Amateur Replay Thread

Maybe this will be the last replay thread of Brood War? Only time will tell.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to TwoTimer  

Old 01-03-2009

Canada protoswarrior
Lord of Psionics
 protoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to all

I'm thinking we're good till at least end of Q1 2009

THEN

God knows / time will tell

protoswarrior has 4,613 Posts

protoswarrior IS BACK!

Lord Kieron recedes to the realm of Faerun...

RC is my God

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to protoswarrior  

Old 01-03-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of

SC2 isn't even in beta yet, people are forgetting how notoriously slow blizzard is.
BW has at least another year.

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-08-2009

Canada protoswarrior
Lord of Psionics
 protoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to all

Replay#1 for 2009!

http://www.badongo.com/file/12802352

Hopefully not my last

I played this rather nice PvZ with some FE, sair and storm action. It's a loss but it was fun

My mistakes?
Not expoing early enough, and not taking advantage of my early advantage with sairs - and NOT expoing at 5:00 expo!!
Anything else besides my macro??

protoswarrior IS BACK!

RC is my God

Old 02-10-2009

United States MajinMojo
 MajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud ofMajinMojo has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2009 Amateur Replay Thread

Sup all. Pwar, I'm having trouble downloading off of that site. Is it still possible to upload reps directly to blizzforums?

What's everyone up to? Who's still is around? After a 1.5 yr hiatus I finally reinstalled StarCraft. Don't have a job right now so I figure I'd play again to pass the time.

I'll post a replay as soon as I shake some of this rust off.

MajinMojo has 145 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Canada protoswarrior
Lord of Psionics

OMG wow! Welcome back MajinMojo!
Nice to see u again!

Ill have to re-upload I think...

protoswarrior IS BACK!

RC is my God

Old 02-16-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of

This is a pretty silly game:
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=7781

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif