Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 06-15-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: BF 1790 Politics: Rise of Empires

OCC: Yup I got finals coming up and so does everybody else it seems. RPG opens back up next week. Sorry for the lack of activity lately...

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Signing of the Treaty of Madrid
Spanish Kingdom and the Republic South America have fought a terrible and long war. The Republic South America has fought against increasingly difficult odds, however, with help from its European allies, through arms has succeeded in making this a war Spanish Kingdom can no longer afford. The war had terrible costs on Latin America as whole, many lives were lost. Innocent and bloodied. The lands were ravaged by machines of war. Ships were sunk. Assets were lost.

However, it ends.

The Spanish Kingdom has, according to neutral views, ceded much and lost much. The Island of Cuba and Puerto Rico was ceded. With the stipulations Havan and San Juan be leased to Spanish Kingdom for a total of 300 years as a military base for Spanish Assets.Further, the Spanish cede portions of South America ( Bolivia and Chile). In return, the Spanish Kingdom request upon the government of South America a non-aggression for a total of 150 years, with the further stipulation that it will no support future revolution in any of its Latin American colonies.

To this end the treaty was signed, with much malcontent from Spanish Officials. However, some may signal that the Spanish Kingdom is going to enter a deadly war in European, which, may prevent it from protecting its asset in Latin America. Or perhaps this is end of Latin America.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-07-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Iraq

Imminant Invasion

Whilst being served my morning meal on the grounds of my palace, i recieved an interesting dispatch from my northern army in Iraq. Apparantly it would seem that our Syrian neighbours are more savage than first thought - the heads of my ambassadors and envoys arrived at my northern army headquaters two days ago.

I pray for the souls of those whom i sent to their deaths in the name of diplomacy, but take comfort in knowing it was not me who commited sin, but the Syrian warlords. I have send compensation to the families of the envoys and ambassadors, and asure them that, in custom to my empire, their deaths will not go unavenged.

I have taken this barbaric gesture as a declaration of war. Whilst i do not plan to wreak death and destruction on Syria, i will strengthen the northern borders as much as possible. I have already used my emergency powers, granted by parliament, to issue the strengthening of Mosul's defences and the creation of a compulsory Northern Iraq Militia. I fear many of my citizens are not too willing to cast their lives into the fire of war, and i do not want them to, but i will do all that it takes to protect my country.

Iraq Appeals to Foreign Weapon Trade

If i am to withstand the imminant invasion from Syria and most porbably Jordan, i will need as many weapons as i can obtain. Already i have dispatched letters to all governments in Western Europe requesting arms and those capable of training my soldiers to better standards. It bitters me slightly that i must look to those who themselves look upon me with greedy eyes, for help, but then what choice do i have? The Iraqi Empire does not have the strength to withstand the threats at hand.

In exchange for these weapons, i will grant permnant military bases in the Middle East to all those who lend signifiant aid to my country.

I have also written to the Republic of South America requesting arms and munitions, as they themselves seem to boast a powerhouse in the South America continet. However, knowing they have only recently escaped the ties of an exhausting war of attrition with the Spanish, i doubt they have little if any help to send.

Basra Put to the Sword

I have been informed that the revolting city of Basra has been extremely damaged during the siege bestowed upon it by my Royal Guard and local police. It was pounded by cannon fire for many days on end, demolishing much of the slums, residential areas and market places - only Mosques were spared, as not to enrage Allah. The city was reduced to rubble, and still the rebels refused to surrender.

Without me giving the order, my Generals stormed the city and exsterminated the population. I wept to hear of this, and still it haunts my dreams. 49,000 were killed, men and women and children - we're not even sure how many of the dead were the insurgents. Though i had no part in this slaughter, i am to be held responsible in the eys of the international community.

I have ordered for the trial of all Generals involved in this most unjust assault and massacre.

Allah forgive us.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 07-08-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

OCC: Remember it's around 1793 now.

United States Sends Message to Republic of South America

"We are both republics believing that it is the voice of the people that runs the country and not a corrupted King and his royal subjects. We both are countries of the New World that have broken away from Old World oppressors. We of the United Staes support the human rights to basic freedoms and wish to have ties with the Republic of South America in protecting liberty."

Expansion Westward

Now that Great Britian is gone the people are now able to expand past the Appellation Mountains. New settlements are being formed in the lands of Kentucky, Tennessee, and Ohio.

Trade With Iraq

Now free of British taxes the United States is free to expand its trade routes and is looking towards exotic places such as Iraq. Trading materials that no longer go to Britain for some of the exotic goods of Arabia.

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Congressional Affairs
The Congressional Membership constituting of the leadership of the army, prominent scholars, and officials of new and old provinces met. The Congressional Membership met in the Capital City of Buenos Aires. The Congressional Membership discussed the future course of South America affairs and numerous minor affairs regarding total suffrages.

As such a new constiution was drafted for the now Latin Republic. The Latin Republic will grant total suffrage to those of Spanish and Mixed ancestory, but limit suffrage to those of indian ascenstory. The lands of those loyal to Spain will be siezed and handed to new owners. Further, Latin Republic will focus on education and military.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-21-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew

United States Organizes Military

"We are beyond the days of the Revolution where we were vastly outnumbered and desperate and therefore in need of guerrilla warfare with no rank or organization. The United States is now a country. A country that will someday become one of the most powerful in the world. The very leader of France had told the ambassador in France this. We cannot fulfill this destiny if we have no official military."

Interests in the Caribbean

The United States is having increasing interest in the close and important body of water known as the Caribbean. An inceasing number of United States trading posts are being set up all over the islands of the Caribbean.

President takes trip to Europe

In order to increase relationships with Europe the President is on his way to visit the countries of France, Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, and Germany. After going to Europe the President plans on later visiting Iraq and then later the Republic of South America.

pm.gif   

Old 07-21-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

OOC: Gah, sorry for not posting. Just got a new job and things have been a tad busy. I'll post here in a bit, going to have some dinner first...

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 07-22-2007

God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Iraq

Northern Army Destroyed in Suprise Attack

I was awoken three nights back by my top advisors, informing me that Syria's amassed forces on the country's eastern borders, had assailed my army stationed in and around Mosul. From what I was told, the attack was so sudden, that my army was caught completely offguard, allowing for the Syrians to capture the foremost northern town of Zakho and Sinjar with barely any resistance. This act of violence did not even follow a formal declartion of war! Most dishonourable.

By the next day, my northern army mounted a counter attack, but found itself extremely outnumbered by the Syrian savages, who had entrenched themselves around Zakho and Sinjar. I called off the attack by nightfall,. and ordered a withdrawal to Mosul. However, the Syrian dogs persued my forces and crossed the Tigris north of the city, allowing them to outflank with the withdrawal.

My army arrived at Mosul disorganised and disheartened, baring an attack from the north and west. The fighting was brief, and by yesterday morning, my entire Northern Army of some 13,000 soldiers, surrendered to overwhelming odds. I am saddened that these men abandoned the defense so readily in favour of saving their own lives, but happy atleast, knowing that few died in what could have been a near genocide.

The northern areas of Iraq are now completely undefended, and nothing can halt the advance of some estimated 40,000 Syrian warriors. With the capture of Mosul, they have secured themselves a steady supply line, and the river Tigris can no longer be used as a defensive barrier. It will not be long until they march southwards to Tekrit, and then on Samarra. I have no doubt that if they can not be stopped outside Baghdad, that Iraq will fall and the unity of the Empire will colapse.

Baghdad Raises Private Army

All men and women above the ages of 18 and below the ages of 60 are being ordered to head to their nearest police station for armament and training. I am raising a strong defence force for the capital, and am ordering that all supplies outside the city be brought inside for a lengthly siege. Syria will be hard pressed to evoke me from my palace, and harder pressed still to to defeat those who will give their lives willingly to defend their homes and themselves from rape and pillage.

pm.gif   

Old 07-25-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew

President Takes Trip to Iraq

The President has finished his trip in Europe. He was shown around many of the various important cities throughout he visit. He also did some talking with various European leaders. Although there is currently a war going on in Iraq the President insisted on continuing with his visit pointing out that he and the United States are neutral and allied with France so the Syrians wouldn't dare touch him.

Talk with Germany (Germany only)

"We both have the common enemy of Great Britain so perhaps we could keep in touch?"

Talk with Iraq (Iraq only)

"The United States is currently interested in the well being of the Middle East and sees it fit that Iraq be the main power and not Syria. While at the moment we do not have the man power to help you we do have connections with the mighty empire of France and should with Germany soon also. I could give you connections with them. Be warned however that France and Germany would want something in return for the help. Involving European powers in your war would also boost their interest in the Middle East which could be negative considering Europe is empire building. Also if they get involved in your war Great Britain might join in on the side of Syria."

United States Annexes Caribbean Island of Grenada

With the ever growing interest of the Caribbean to the United States the island of Grenada has become an official territory of the United States. The Americans back on the mainland will now have some access to the tropical foods grown on Grenada. The United States also plans on putting a military base on Grenada.

Last edited by Ass Kicker; 07-25-2007 at 04:10 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 07-26-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

Weapon Arms Release
Various types of weaponry were released to arms dealers in the Caribbean Sea, Gulf of Mexico, and Atlantic Ocean. These weaponry were those considered old and surplus to the Latin Republic, however, a number of weaponry according to intelligence information released were modern weapons provided by European nations.

It appears (Read Ass kicker) these weaponry are being supplied to resistance forces against the United States of America, those against America influence on the Caribbean islands. As such, a number of reports indicate increased attacks on American's and American business in the region.

Latin Republic has not commented on the situation occuring there, however, increased military activity is present.

Latin Republic Caribbean Operations
The naval forces protecting the Caribbean has a seen a dramatic increase, as a number of soldiers stationed on the island increased tenfold. IN addition the number of weapons stored on the island has appeared to be increased as citizens reports that the military forces have begun constructing numerous defensive positions on Caribbean possession as well as fortifying current positions.

Even such, Spanish forces region are carefully watching the situation unfolding.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-26-2007

BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

GERMANY

Germany Watches Situation In Iraq With Interest:

As word is spread of a growing war in Iraq, Germany has remained neutral in the conflict, with our king stating:
"The affairs of the foreign land are quite interesting, but Germany does not wish to favor one side or the other. Despite this, many of my people do feel for the suffering Iraqi people, and it is my fondest hope that peace may soon bless the war-torn region."
-King Welhelm Schmidt II

Talk With US President: (US only)
We too would value an ally against the British and their Imperial ways. We shall keep in touch.

Tearing Down of Old-Town Berlin:
22% complete
-Minor protests reported in some areas of Old-Town, but they were minor and all protest leaders were arrested within hours.

pm.gif   

Old 07-27-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew

Permenant Embassy Built in Berlin

With the United States only having a perminant embassy in Paris there are plans of building an embassy in Berlin to help with the political and economic ties between the two nations. It is also likely that embassies will be built in Baghdad, Buenos Aires, and Madrid.

Increasing Conflict in Caribbean

Fighting in the Caribbean is on the rise as groups of guerrilla fighters attack United States trading posts. The United States has sent weapons to the trading posts including some heavy weapons such as cannons and is also sending in more ships to patrol the Caribbean. The island of Grenada is on full alert and the military base is to have a certain percentage of men awake at all times. There is information that the guerilla fighters are using South American Republic weapondry and some of their higher-ups are ex-South American Republic military personal.

United States Annexes Caribbean Island of Trinidad

The island of Trinidad has become an official territory of the United States. A military base is currently under construction there. With the increase of American plantations the United States is now ships its tropical products to other places besides the mainland United States.

OCC: This game is only going to go so far with four people. Perhaps we can try to get veterans to this such as Gorbet and Ranre to join. Or perhaps new people. And to those joining. It's fun to be made-up countries that have no history so you can create all of it but we are in need of some of the European powerhouses such as Great Britian, France, and Spain.

Last edited by Ass Kicker; 07-27-2007 at 02:22 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 07-27-2007

BF Vet

OOC: Yeah, you are right. Perhaps we should advertise this thread in our sigs or PM some other veteran RPs...

pm.gif   

Old 07-27-2007

God is upon you.

Iraq

Syria's Army Moves Towards Bayji

Three months have passed since the fall of the north, and it seems Syria has been suprisingly slow moving. Once they secured Mosul, they proceded to Arbil - destroying the town in the process - and then halted. All the while my forces have been mustering for a counter attack.

However, this halt in their offensive did not last forever. Just three days ago, i recieved reports that Syria's forces captured Kirkuk and destroyed the shattered remnants of whatever armed forces I had left outside of Baghdad. Yesterday, I hear the Syrian 1st Army, as it is called by my commanders, is marching towards Bayji, just three hundred miles from my palace. The town is armed, the people can defend themselves, and know what fate lurks for them if they fail in their duty, but they will not hold. Already, young mothers and children are being shipped towards the south, and Saudi Arabia, to avoid the mass rape that many of my country's women have endured - those women without young children are expected to fight alongside the men.

I give Bayji five days, no more, Syria will have its way.

The Saltan Goes to War

Whilst my Baghdad army is being mustered - an estimated 120,000 militia - I am donning my robes of war. I will not sit in this palace any longer and hear the dreadful news of what Syria is doing to my beautiful Iraq, no, I will ride out and meet the Syrians head on. I am skilled in the arts of war, as is expected of me, and am confident in my skills. When the time is right, I will ride out, with the largest army in the Middle East at my back, if somewhat, the most inexpereinced, and smash the Syrians in two. They will learn to regret the day they launched this attrocious war.

My advisors beg me not to go, telling me that my army is hopeless and will flee the field at the first sign of fighting, but i do not believe them. I have walked amongst the militia, i have seen their faces, they are strong, determined, noble. My wife has also requested me to stay, and my five wonderful children, but i can not. If Allah chooses me to die in the fields of battle, defending my nation, my peoples, then so be it.

Iraq Appeals to the West: Adressed Letter To All

"I see you, my western brothers, looking at the Middle East with greedy eyes. I know that you seek, in some way, to plant your foundations in this land, and to enrich yourselves through the exploitation of my people. It is natural, therefore, for you to seek a way to join this war, so that you may begin your imperialist conquest. I've seen it happen in Africa, and i have no doubt, i'll live to see it happen here.

I am therefore faced with two ultimatiums. The first leads to the fall of the Iraq Empire, and the enslavement of the Iraqi people by the evil Syrians. The second, leads to colaboration with the industrious, rich greedy nations of the west, which will no doubt, lead to future enslavement, but perhaps prevent the loss of so much life. It saddens me that i am left with these two options.

To the captains of the West, whatever be your motives, i ask you on behalf of my people, to lend me the arms, and if possible, manpower, to defeat Syria. If you do not, you are condeming many, many innocent people to death - the Syrian warlords' purges will be quick, i've seen it happen before in Jordan.

If i am defeated at Tekrit, Iraq is lost. Be quick in your response, come three months, i will be engaging the Syrians on the open plains with musket, sword and camel.

Allah be with you."

OOC: The attachment is to give you a rough idea of Syria's invasion's progress. Sorry for the tackyness, when i figure out how to use something other than paint, my battle maps will imrpve.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Iraqbattle mapj.JPG (171.6 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Rokdar Ironvain; 07-27-2007 at 09:18 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 07-31-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

Syrian-Latin Accords
Syria and Latin Republic have established official relations. In such, Syria and Latin Republic have agreed to provide protection to trade ships in the local vicinity of their respectives area. This has be seen as benefit to both sides, since Barbary Coast remains highly activate as well as numerous Caribbean pirates.

Meanwhile, Latin Republic have announced no official positions on the current Syrian war, though it may be hinted that Latin Republic soldiers are advising the Syrian military of new tactics learned in the Latin Republic own indepedence war.

Skirmish in the Caribbean
A trade ship known as the El Sol was according to American sources smuggling weaponry from the Latin Republic possession of Cuba to various anti-America rebel settlements in the vicinity. The trade ship El Sol was found in America territorial waters, when a chase occured as the El Sol raced out of American waters into Latin Republic Waters.

Three frigates gave chase, launching cannons at the fleeing schooner. While, El sol gave minimal return back. When, El Sol entered territorial waters of Latin America, naval sihps of the USA continued to pursue, when they were intercepted by Caribbean Naval Fleet of Latin Republic. After three warning shots, American forces continued to pursue El Sol.

At that point, four ships of line intercepted the American Frigates launching volleys of cannon fire at the three American Frigates. Two of the ships of line were considered moderately damaged, while one of the ship was sunk. American lost two of three frigates, with the third frigate receiving moderate damage. The American frigate eventually returned to American Territorial waters. The ships of line held positions directly outside of their waters.

No diplomatic contact has been made regarding the incident by either nation.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif