Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 10-03-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened
Default Re: SC2 Politics- Hell its about time

Ahh, seems this thread is picking up again. I'll post my update here in a bit. Right now, I have a philosophy paper to finish.(Oh joy!*sarcasm*)

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 10-03-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

(OOC: Alright let's do this)

Fleet Jump
Today the fleet made a coordinated jump to the Sar system. This system had been overwhelmed by the Zerg and decimated by the Protoss shortly before the UED invasion. A small scout force was sent that showed that the planets in this system were either scorched or largely dormant of Zerg activity. Hopefully this is still true, that would make it easy to salvage materials from battles that took place there.

Transmission Intercepted
Too our surprise the system wasn't completely evacuated, an active distress beacon was detected on the surface of Tar Sara. Whether we will act upon this is yet to be seen.

Salvage Operations Begin
The system is absolutely littered with ship parts, from Terran to even Protoss. We are currently sifting through our booty to see if there is anything worthwhile, but so far reports indicate the answer will be yes. Expected extraction of Minerals, Ammunition, and Gas seems to be 500 for each per hour.

Last edited by Jacker; 10-04-2007 at 07:51 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 10-03-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

OOC:Sorry bayonet, my badness.

Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

(OOC: Damnit, where is everyone?)

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

OOC: Sorry, sorry. I have been busy for the last 4-5 days, and have not had time to really sit down and think of a useful post right now. We just need some major Zerg attack or something to stir things up. I'll try to find some time later today to post.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

(OOC: ^.^, kassad is suppose to be Kerrigan. Tell him to get his ass in the game :P)

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-15-2007

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened

Faction Name- Rogue Dark Templar (RDT)
Leader- Terras Gerith
Location- Wandering through K-Sector
Race- Protoss(Dark Templar)
Government- Oligarchy.
Bio- When the Dark Templar and the Protoss of Aiur joined on Shakuras, not all people accepted the union. A group of Dark Templar, still resenting their treatment at the hands of the Protoss hundreds of years before decided to leave the planet. The organization exists as a group of ships, each armed to a degree or another. They are ruled by a small council of elder templar who have been alive since the Schism.

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif   

Old 11-06-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Chancellor Address

"Citizens, Fellow Terrans.

We have experienced great horror at the menace that threatened to cripple and demolish our brother Terrans in the Korpula Sector. We have seen our men and woman torn into pieces by a unyielding enemy. A unmerciful enemy. We, however, have prevailed in certain aspects. We mounted a rescue mission and rescued those initially on the planet fighting the Zerg Menace.

Our newest phase comes into plan. We were surprised, but that happens only once. We shall be as unyielding and unmerciful. We shall be hammer and the anvil. And Zerg shall falter. To victory.

The Whole, The One, The Alliance. Glory be."

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-11-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

Hey, Little bulletin here, Im changing my Chars name to Gen. Rufus Hartfang, you see, some one else already had the Name Anders.

Oracle has 228 Posts

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 11-19-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

To stop the PM's from showing up, no, I am no longer active in this. I frankly don't have time for anything anymore. I figured people would assume that I wasn't here since I haven't been here for about a month and a half, but apparently I overestimate the intellect of the masses.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 11-19-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler

Lol Kassad, sorry bout the PM.

Oracle has 228 Posts

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 12-12-2007

United States StanMarsh
BF Member
 StanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortals

Faction Name- Iron legion
Leader- Colonel Aseir
Location- K-Sector Fringe World
Race- Terran/UED
Government- Militaristic Dictatorship
Bio-
The Iron Legion is in, UED Terms, the 16th Infantry, 87th Infantry, and 12th Armored divisions. The Colonel fractued near the end of the Brood War and took with him the 4th Task Force, made up of six Battlecruisers, it's ships, as well as two more Infantry divisions and an Armored battalion. They landed on a small planet and have been using the unique electromagnetic field to mask their presence. Lately, however, they have dropped this and have sent out Battlecruisers in the hope of catching fellow UED survivors' transmissions...

StanMarsh has 254 Posts

http://www.south-park.is/kosningar2004/stan_election04.gif

pm.gif   

Old 12-13-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler

hey, what say you join LOA?(lands of imagination). this thread is dead.

Oracle has 228 Posts

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 12-14-2007

United States StanMarsh
BF Member
 StanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortals

LEGION NEWS
1- The Battlecruiser Saratoga will be back later this week with all important communication relays.
2- Personell are expected to continue their training regime at all times; slacking off during training hours will be punishable by two day sterilization.
3- Colonel Aseir assures you that if fellow UED forces are found, he will attempt to rendezvous with them.
4- The trail for Private James Gummings will start tomorrow afternoon; a verdict is expected tomorrow evening. If convicted in the trafficking of an illegal narcotic, he will be executed tomorrow night.

StanMarsh has 254 Posts

http://www.south-park.is/kosningar2004/stan_election04.gif

pm.gif   

Old 04-06-2008

United States Decepticon
Wants the Allspark
 Decepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightened

Faction Name- The Sundered blades
Leader- Templar warrior Vantar Nershrok
Location- K-Sector, deep space
Race- Protoss, renegade
Government- None to speak of, chain of command for the time being

Bio-
Vantar's expedition has been afield for years. Upon their return to Aiur, they found a nightmare world, overrun by the hideous Zerg. The Zerg assaulted them imediately, and a bare handful of ships escaped. All but two carriers were lost in the disaster.

The only points of good fortune were the rescue of the majority of the warriors from the lost carriers, and salvage of twenty probes from one of the wrecks. Feeling he has nowhere else to turn to, Vantar made a fateful and historic descision- He would bring his warriors, now homeless, to the Terrans, and fight for them in return for sanctuary for his Khali civilians. If the Terrans accepted his offer, history would be made.

Space, near planet Char

"Commander, if the zerg intercept our transmission, or the terrans respond with hostile force...." "I know. I may be dooming us all." Vantar acknowledged the veteran dragoon.
"Still, unity is our best chance of eventually besting the zerg. And the humans have much potential, both for good, and ill if they become the pawns of the zerg."

Maintaining their position away from zerg forces, the Protoss carrier hailed the UED stonghold on the mountain.

"Terran Commander- You do not know me, but I am an ally if you would accept my alegience. I offer my warriors and my full support to you. The only concession I beg in return is sanctuary for the non combatants I have with me. We have no home left to call our own- but we would become your first protoss citizens. All of our knowledge on the zerg, and all of our technological might will be yours to command.

As a show of our good will, I, Commander Vantar, shall meet with your people in person, both alone and unarmed. I humbly ask you consider our request.
Together, we can finally end the zerg menace. If you would speak with me, send us a signal on the coded frequency I have included in this message. We thank you for
your time in hering us out. En Taro Adun, Terran warriors".
(The hologram of Vantar bows respectfully, and flickers off)

Decepticon has 263 Posts

C:\Documents and Settings\Weiler\My Documents\My Pictures\Transformers\sig copy.jpg
Beware the 'New World order'. Learn the truth about them. The free world depends on opposing them.

pm.gif