Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 06-03-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!
Default Re: SC2 Politics- Hell its about time

809th UED Army

Operation 'Overkill' Concludes

Field Marshal Jakig has declared Operation 'Overkill' a great success. UED ground forces have secured all three targets on the surface, and a strong defensive line has been established along the new territorial gains. The Zerg in the region surrounding Bloodmoore have been totally broken, and there is no signs of a foreseeable counter attack in the near future.

Ammo-Storages Found

Large military containers housing shells and small arms aumunition have relieved concerns that the 809th UED Army will run out of munitions. Already these new discoveries are being dispersed around the frontline forces, especially those who are about to enter the underground bunkers of the three targets.

-------------------------------------

809th UED Army Statistics

Military Personel: 270,000 Est.
Civilian Personel: N/A

Siege Tanks: 650
Golliaths: 250
Wraiths: 14

-----------------------------------

Attack Force (Number of troops being deployed.)

Marines: 50,000
Firebats: 20,000

Siege Tanks: 450
Golliaths: 50
Wraiths: 14

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 08-13-2007

Canada Starcraft-4-Life
∫e^x dx
 Starcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something right

Faction Name- Renegade Cerebrate
Leader- Daggoth (Tiamat Brood)
Location- Outer K-sector Fringe World
Race- Zerg
Government- Hive Based
Bio- Google Daggoth

Control of the Swarm

Concerns: 4 years after the brood war i nearly escaped with my life at the traitorous blades of kerrigan, zasz was right she was not to be trusted, with the overmind out of the picture i am "free" to do as i please, During those 4 years i assimilated my dead brethren(cerebrates) and acquired specialized traits....enhancing myself...preparing

Countermeasures: I have evolved myself into a mobile creature, to enhance my survivability rate during these times, i have also placed a gene to prevent mind control and psi disruption within my broods with my new form i can now detect cloaked enemies within a short distance, this gene allows me to send overlords to lay claim to rampart zerg as well. I have assimilated dead terran/protoss to enhance my psi abilities but it has been fruitless i do not have the capabilities to integrate DNA with ease. Also with the entire Sector gearing for war, strange/powerful machines are being built by the protoss and terrans, but fear not i have also added new strains within my own brood.

Post Brood war

The Entire sector has been on edge ever since, many lifeforms(Protoss,zerg,Terrans) have been displaced since the war, some have traveled to the out reaches of the sector itself hoping it would save them from Kerrigans wrath, My overlords have asserted control over small swarms of zerg within the sector but its a pity some are getting slaughter by terrans and protoss.

I myself have been strengthening my planets defence, and growing my swarm but still it will never be enough to stop the force of kerrigan.

Starcraft2 is finally here...i pretty much wasted 10 years waiting for this game! let see during those 10 years i played 4 years of SC:BW, another 4 years of school and 2 years of ever wondering if they have even considered SC2

pm.gif   

Old 08-18-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Mining Outpost #53135,
- The situation turned grim three days ago. Zerg forces received reinforcement via warp technology of their own designs. The Zerg forces overwhelmed space forces orbiting the mining outpost resulting in a loss of 32 ships as well as 50,000 fleet crew member. In short, the fleet was forced to retreat back to a nearby military outpost to regroup and reinforce. The forces that had replenished previous garrison were left stranded and no word has yet been recieved on their situation.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-08-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

Faction name: Nova Remnants
Leader:General Anders
Race:Terran
Government: Military Hierarchy
Bio: after the Fall of the confederacy, Nova squadron was scattered across the galaxy on various covert missions. Fortunately General Anders had prepared for the possibility By writing Protocol: Fluffy Pink Bunnies. Under this protocol all the Members of Nova squadron that could travelled to Tar Sara, a wasteland planet in the Sara system. Once there, they gathered their stength in Fort Faith, and maintaned themselves by foraging the countryside and by farming.However, Fort Faith Has been Discovered By Zerg forces. Gen. Anders Has decided to Reestablish contact With The Galaxy Before he is Overrun. Fortunately, When The UED invaded a year ago, Nova squadron captured a small Squadron of Valkyrie missile frigates scouting out the area. The Valkyries were stripped down for Parts, and the missile launchers adapted for infantry use. This has enabled them to target ground targets as well as air. The massive Fort Faith has repulsed a swarm of zerglings By walling up the Doors and simply shooting the Zerglings. However Gen. Anders Knows He cant hold the fort indefinitely, and has activated a distress beacon.

Squadron Logistics
Personnel:
1500 Trained ghosts
1200 latent personnel

Equipment:
1500 ghost suits
750 marine suits
250 firebat suits
35 SCVs
25 missle launchers
25 Goliath Suits
100 Vulture hoverbikes
15 Siege tanks
1500 Canister rifles
750 Gauss rifles
250 Dual flamethrowers

Ammunition:
375000 Canister Rounds
750000 Gauss clips, each containing 50 rounds
25000 flamethrower fuel canisters.
2500 infantry missles
2500 gauss cannon ammo reels
1250 hellfire missles
150 arclite shock cannon shells
0 Tank mode tank rounds
500 vulture launcher fragmentation grenades
300 spider mines

rations:
150000 food rations
16600 fuel units

Production:
500 canister rounds daily
250 gauss clips daily
50 firebat fuel tanks dialy
3 shock shells daily
4 gauss cannon reels daily
2 hellfire missles daily
500 fuel units daily
100 food rations weekly

consumption:
16600 fuel units daily
8100 food units daily
no ammo consumption yet

edit: removed frag nades

Last edited by Oracle; 09-30-2007 at 03:45 PM.
Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 09-14-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

(OOC: Can everybody give me a update on their characters / nations situation!?)

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-21-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

do you want this pm, or in thread?

Oracle has 228 Posts

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 09-22-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

Either way is fine.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-25-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Gah, sorry for not posting. If anyone else still wants to keep this alive, I'll gladly continue.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 09-25-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

I am willing to keep going but you guys don't stay but if yall will I will continue.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 09-26-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

-----====Terran Universal News Network ====-----
-----------------------------TUNN----------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>TPA Official News Network<<<<<<<

Latest Headlines
) Mining Outpost Overun
------- Mining Outpost secondary fleet was overrun escaping the menace of creatures known by stolen archived terran database as the zerg. The mining outpost was attacked by these mysterious creatures three months ago and we're held back for a limited period of time by our own fearless and brave soldiers. However, the creatures ability to breed prevented successful take-back of the planet and the death of the expeditionary fleet sent reinforce those on the surface.

Military and goverment sources have yet to confirm a back-up plan if the Zerg surges into TPA territory. However, certain unofficial sources have confirmed a build-up of military forces saying anoyomously that Zerg have been known to be very aggressive and will most likely not discontinue combat at all.

) New Battleship Released.
---------After months of testing and designing, a new type of ship have been introduced into the fleet. This ship is to be far more armed than that of the standard battlecruisers, however, the ship is to be far slower. In such, the ship class known as FireStorm Class, is to be the flagship of fleet as well as weapons platform.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-30-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler

No. No ****ing way. You cant do that. you cant introduce a new battleship "after months of Research and development" in one post. change the post to "battleship design 0.2 % finished' or something. this kind of thing would take years to make anyway. Respect the ethics of roleplay. I could very easily call this godmodding or spam.

In character: Broadcast now reads: Nova squadron marooned and under siege from zerg on tar sara, willing to provide military aid in exchange for rescue.

Lets assume 2 weeks have passed in game, and if you feel like number crunching, you can figure out my munitions, assuming no deaths or ammo consumtion.

Oracle has 228 Posts

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 10-02-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix

(OOC: ...)

FireStorm Class
The Firestorm class, was developed many years ago and was finally put into production after the zerg invasion. The FireStorm class despite its long developmental period of three years, is an updated and heavily armored/armed battleships. Which, limits its speed significantly. However, the FireStorn is capable of decimating a population on planet via massive bombardment.

Three further FireStorm excluding the first Firestorm Class battleship and two prototypes, are in production. The first of three in production is planned to be realized in two years.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-02-2007

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler

OOC:Much better. sorry if i was nasty earlier, but I have seen too many threads die to godmodding to let this go the same way. sorry. we should figure out a time pace for this thread. maybe one day equals a game day and a half? lets figure this out before we go any further.

Oracle has 228 Posts

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 10-03-2007

United States Jacker
 Jacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatnessJacker has ascended to greatness

Hell, might as well join in.

Faction Name: The Lost Boys
Leader: Captain John Anders.
Race: Terran
Government: Military Hierarchy

As Kerrigan dealt the last blow to the retreating UED expeditionary fleet, only a small amount of ships were able to escape. The small task force based around the two Battlecruisers 'Stalingrad' and 'Volga' managed to break from the main fleet and make a blind jump away from the slaughter. However before they escaped the navigational equipment on the cruiser Volga was damaged and all long-term memory was lost, leaving only the most recently acquired data (that of the Koprulu sector). With nowhere to go and with nobody to turn to, the ragtag fleet is forced to turn back to the place they had just ran from, and begin working as a Mercenary faction under the false title 'The Lost Boys', to
obscure their formal UED title.

Personal:

1000 Ship Crewmen.
200 Trained Pilots.
50 Trained Medics.
1000 Trained Soldiers.
100 Trained Ghosts.
250 Trained Land Vehicle Pilots.
50 Officers.
100 Trained Engineers (SCVs)

Equipment:

150 Ghost Suits and C-10 Canister Rifles.
500 Marine Suits and Gauss Rifles.
800 Concussion Grenades.
200 Spider Mines.
200 Firebat Suits and Flamethrowers.
70 Standard Handguns.
60 Medical Suits and Equipment.
50 SCV Suits.

Land Vehicles:

20 Vulture Hoverbikes.
10 Goliath Suits
5 Siege Tanks.
7 Rhino APCs.

Space Fighters/Support Craft

20 Independent Wraith Fighters (Equipped with cloaks)
50 Hornet Interceptors (Deployed from the Battlecruiser Stalingrad)
3 Albatross Heavy Dropship/Cargo Ship
15 Standard Dropships.
3 Repair Barges.
2 Salvage Crafts.

Capital Ships/Large Support Ships
1 Command Center (In Transit)
Weapons : None
Abilities : Deploy SCVs quickly.

2 Battlecruisers.
'Stalingrad Supercarrier'
Weapons: 50 Point Defense laser cannons. 10 Light Missle Chassis. 5 Heavy Missle Chassis. 50 Hornet Interceptors. 1 Heavy Laser Cannon.
'Volga Battlecruiser'
Weapons: 50 Point Defense laser cannons. 20 Light Missile chassis. 10 Heavy Missile Chassis. 1 Yamoto Cannon. 1 Nuclear Missile chassis. 4 Heavy Laser cannons.

4 Valkyrie Frigates.
Weapons: 5 Point Defense turrets. 10 Heavy Missle Chassis. 5 Light Missle Chassis. 10 Point Defense Missile Chassis.

Ammunition:
20000 Canister Rounds
100000 Gauss clips, each containing 50 rounds
20000 flamethrower fuel canisters.
1000 Hellfire Missles.
200 Tank Shells.
500 Fragmentation Grenades.
10000 Various Spaceborne Missiles.

rations:
50,000 Food Rations.
30,000 Gallons of Vespene Gas.
5000 Minerals.

Production:
Barely any, fleet does not have production vessel.

Consumption:
5000 Gallons of Vespene during combat operations, 500 gallons on normal days.
3000 Food Rations per day.
10,000 Various Ammos depleted during a typical combat operation.

Last edited by Jacker; 10-03-2007 at 05:54 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 10-03-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

(OCC- Oracle do not tell him to change his post. Eido you can continue as you were with it being released.

Oracle we are trying to get this rp moving so just play. If you have any problems with a post PM me as I am the RP master of the thread. But don't just go insane and go off on a mod for something like that all post complants should go to me in this thread.)

Rp-

ERF

With the zerg pushed off half of the planet the ERF is now planning to rienforce the 2nd moon half which under heavy attack. The half is covered in a frosty winter in which hand to hand human on zerg combat is not uncommon. Many freeze to death before every reaching combat.

Transmission

All remaining UED forces if any today were finally sent a message a satalite sent out a signal throughout the Korpal sector. It told any remaining men should meet with the ERF for salvation along with Corrdanates(sp?) to reach the planet.

Army-

10,000 Infantry-

5000 Marines
100 Ghosts
1000 medics
3000 Heavy Infantry
500 Medics
400 Firebats

Armor-

1000 Vultures
603 Goliaths
100 Tanks
2000 Jeep/Armor Trucks

Airforce-

50 Wraiths
30 Valkeries
4 Battle Crusiers (3 in Construction 4%)
10 Science Vessals
100 Frigate light air support

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan