Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 09-02-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Its a fluffy pink bunny!

With b00ties!

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 09-03-2008

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

No, that'd be me. Except for the pink and fluffy part. And the bunny part.

Kinda thought it looked like Iron Man at first, but that'd make an awefully puffy Iron Man... :d

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 09-12-2008

Canada warhog
Resigned. 2000-2008.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiliari View Post
Seeing as the subject in mind does not frequent these forums I figure its ok if I post her now complete valentines day present

Digital drawing... or painting if you want. Spent a good couple of 10 hours on this one. Resized to fit a mortal screen size
Very nice Eq. I hope she enjoyed it.

warhog has 1,314 Posts

::: Works-In-Progress :: My Website/Blog :::
Warhog - LHQ/Blizzforums Staff: 2000 - 2008.
Photographer
Yeah, I've retired. About bloody time, eh?

pm.gif   

Old 10-29-2008

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra
 Equiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightened

I love the new Hydra design upgrade, so... I decided I am trying to go for the new version of Kerrigan as well... I'm not making big promises here, I might never finish it... But at least I started with it:
http://alphonsecapone.deviantart.com...-WIP-102104841
(Its a link, cause uploads fails :P

Gonna be the same pose as my old Kerrigan Drawing, seeing as Blizzard likes it as well
http://sclegacy.com/features/blizzco...rerendered.jpg

Equiliari has 193 Posts

"What your eyes see and ears hear, the mind believes. But eyes and ears alike can be deceived, only the mind alone can know true reality"

pm.gif