Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 05-13-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme
Default Re: Alpho... I mean, Equiliari is drawing again

Is it just me or did you not use a reference for the faces?

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-14-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra
 Equiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobtheconquerer View Post
Is it just me or did you not use a reference for the faces?
Its just you... Its faces from WoW

Equiliari has 193 Posts

"What your eyes see and ears hear, the mind believes. But eyes and ears alike can be deceived, only the mind alone can know true reality"

pm.gif   

Old 05-18-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiliari View Post
Its just you... Its faces from WoW
They look like you were using dolls for references. Tell me you didn't bring out the barbies again.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-19-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra
 Equiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobtheconquerer View Post
They look like you were using dolls for references. Tell me you didn't bring out the barbies again.
Hey don't poke on me... its blizzards models.

*eyes new signature*
^_^.... I like this day...

Equiliari has 193 Posts

"What your eyes see and ears hear, the mind believes. But eyes and ears alike can be deceived, only the mind alone can know true reality"

pm.gif   

Old 06-02-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

Did another space art dedicated to my birthday ^_^

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Birthdayspace.jpg (235.0 KB, 19 views)
Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns

Did you ever take any art classes?

Alexander has 1,497 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alexander  

Old 06-08-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
Did you ever take any art classes?
No, self taught... that is why my perspective and anatomy can at times be totally off... but I am working on that.

Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiliari View Post
No, self taught... that is why my perspective and anatomy can at times be totally off... but I am working on that.
Yeah, you and I both are in the same problem. Me thinks you should sign up for a class as should I.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-12-2007

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Oh My Fucking God.

That is all.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 06-19-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

I like Microsoft Paint ^_^
Yes... I am crazy...
I used 40 colors, and a lot of hours

Attached Images
File Type: gif Interface_1.gif (35.7 KB, 27 views)
Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-19-2007

Canada warhog
Resigned. 2000-2008.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

See... now that's MS Paint work I can get behind.

Not literally.

warhog has 1,314 Posts

::: Works-In-Progress :: My Website/Blog :::
Warhog - LHQ/Blizzforums Staff: 2000 - 2008.
Photographer
Yeah, I've retired. About bloody time, eh?

pm.gif   

Old 06-19-2007

Malaysia Saffron
a love affair with bacon
 Saffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatnessSaffron has ascended to greatness

Wow, that's meticulous work. I'm curious to know how long it took you to do that, but on another level I'm afraid to find out.

Saffron has 663 Posts

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy...

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Saffron Send a message via MSN to Saffron  

Old 06-20-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar

I have a rough estimate then again..... how you manage to spend all that time on paint I don't want to know.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-20-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Why aren't you working for Blizzard or something yet?

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 06-20-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote View Post
Why aren't you working for Blizzard or something yet?
He's still in school.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif