Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 12-19-2006

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra
 Equiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightened
Default Re: Alpho... I mean, Equiliari is drawing again

Time for a little thread resurrection... I am after all a priest of Elune...
*cast resurrection*

There we go...
Onwards to a Work in Progress:

Added a way to measure its size too... so now you know how HUGE! my drawings are...

Edit: "hoe" corrected to "how"

Last edited by Equiliari; 12-19-2006 at 06:17 PM.
Equiliari has 193 Posts

"What your eyes see and ears hear, the mind believes. But eyes and ears alike can be deceived, only the mind alone can know true reality"

pm.gif   

Old 12-21-2006

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

We talking inches or centimeters?

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-21-2006

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra
 Equiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightened

Metric > ...inches system :P

Update-ish

Equiliari has 193 Posts

"What your eyes see and ears hear, the mind believes. But eyes and ears alike can be deceived, only the mind alone can know true reality"

pm.gif   

Old 12-21-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Magmaniac
Chaos Incarnate
 Magmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too longMagmaniac has been here far, far too long

Wow.

I mean.

Um.

Wow.

Edit: PS. WOW!

Magmaniac has 220 Posts

Insatiable as the flame, I glow and consume myself.

Come stare into the abyss with me.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Magmaniac  

Old 12-27-2006

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

Quick update:

(PS: I love Trascendence shoulders, but I hate to draw them)

Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-02-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

I decided to try out space art....
Very hard... yet the result is almst always pleasing

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sunrise.jpg (28.7 KB, 30 views)
Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-03-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Fuckin' awesome! I was just wondering if you ever came around these here parts anymore...

What program(s) did you use to make this? I mean, did you start with a rough image and tweak it with Photoshop or something until it became this, or did you just draw it entirely freehand? I've always been a fan of space art, it's something I've always wanted to dabble in, but I haven't taken the first step yet.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 03-05-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote View Post
Fuckin' awesome! I was just wondering if you ever came around these here parts anymore...

What program(s) did you use to make this? I mean, did you start with a rough image and tweak it with Photoshop or something until it became this, or did you just draw it entirely freehand? I've always been a fan of space art, it's something I've always wanted to dabble in, but I haven't taken the first step yet.
Oh yes, I frequent theese forums every day when I got the time
I used Photoshop only. And the effects that exsist in photoshop version 5.0, which is the one I got. Need to get a newer if I am to carry on since I miss a lot of features.

There are lots of nice tutorials out there to get you started. I did some others today, and applied an image I made in Terragen some time back:

Hope I didnt mess up the page too much now for some people :P

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Geothermal-Reaction.jpg (157.7 KB, 105 views)
Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-10-2007

Belgium Sfinx
Not even close
 Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!Sfinx is unstoppable!

Dude that's not messing up the page but making it droolingly awesome. I still love your work very much <3

Sfinx has 7,050 Posts

Somewhere and nowhere.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Sfinx Send a message via MSN to Sfinx  

Old 03-11-2007

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

I think the reflection of the shoulders on the updated drawing of your priestess is one of the coolest things I've ever seen you draw...

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 04-23-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

Not as detailed or well shaded as some of my drawings, but nice regardless.
Probably put the contrast too high, but meh :P
Quick drawing I did as a birthday present.

(And the next stage of the WIP of the WoW drawing: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52416757/)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chainsaw.jpg (135.9 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Equiliari; 04-23-2007 at 04:48 AM.
Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-23-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

I do not like your chainsaw no matter what excuse you have chainsaws are only cool in the classic zombie sense.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-23-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobtheconquerer View Post
I do not like your chainsaw no matter what excuse you have chainsaws are only cool in the classic zombie sense.
What if it IS in the classic Zombie sense?

Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-24-2007

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiliari View Post
What if it IS in the classic Zombie sense?
Good ole second hand lumberjack chainsaws.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-12-2007

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra

WoW Image completed:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg MejaAndQuila.jpg (198.9 KB, 35 views)
Equiliari has 193 Posts

pm.gif