Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 02-07-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened
Default Re: Post a question get a anwser -- WOW

Problem is, they're one of those fuckers who will chase you back to the Undercity. They always scare the piss out of me.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 02-07-2007

United States insuranceman
 insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!

You just need a few lvls and that skull and crossbones turns red, orange, yellow, green and of course gray. =P

insuranceman has 5,202 Posts

GO SOOTY GO!

OMFG YOU FOUND MY SECRET SENTENCE!!!!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to insuranceman  

Old 02-07-2007

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened

well problem is i went to map one of the buttons and it would not let me i want to map one of the side buttons to be mouse button 3... Maybe I can set in mouse config...

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07
Learning to master the unknown...
SC NAME : Starkiller721 -- rezzed

pm.gif   

Old 02-07-2007

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

LoL, Silverpine is like the best zone in the game because NO ONE ever goes there. Such great questing and grinding, pretty good storyline too.

SoA's are hilarious the first time you meet them. I remember I was just killing the mooncallers and 'RAWR' 400 damage crit.

That was a lot for a level 16 mage ><

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-07-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamas View Post
Another quick question.. I just bought a new mouse today and am wondering on how to get WOW to recognize the mouse buttons. I have the current drivers installed and am just wondering on how to get WOW to recognize it...
Major city is hard to define. There aren't any useful cities on Teldrassil other then Darnassus. There are capital cities, however:

City - Zone - Faction

Darnassus - Teldrassil - Alliance
Exodar - Azuremyst Isle (I think) - Alliance - Must have burning crusade
Stormwind - Elewynn Forest - Alliance
Ironforge - Dun Morough - Alliance

Orgrimmar - Barrens - Horde
Thunder Bluff - Mulgore - Horde
Silvermoon City - Whatever that blood elf place is - Horde
Undercity - Tirisfal Glades - Horde

Shattrath - Terrokar Forest - Nuetral/Sanctuary - Must have burning crusade must be at least level 58.

Capital cities always have banks and reagent vendors and Alliance/Horde capital cities have linked auction houses. They are basically your place to go and restock supplies or work on professions. Capital cities also usually have class trainers for every class. I dont think theres a mage trainer in Darnassus.

Alexander has 1,497 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alexander  

Old 02-08-2007

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened

Well I am working on my pet quest's now they are actually pretty fun

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07

pm.gif   

Old 02-08-2007

United States ADX
SC Addict

Hey I have another question ..

I keep on dying and have a ton of money saved up.. Should I go buy some more armor or try to buy a better weapon. My friend says that I should just try to do the quest's as they give better items. What do you guys say...

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07

pm.gif   

Old 02-08-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Once I get to the second town (What's your race?), I buy all the best armor from there and slowly replace it. Once you hit level 16, more and more Green (rare) items will begin popping up.

Also, make sure you start a profession early. They really help out.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

Old 02-08-2007

United States ADX
SC Addict

I am night elf-- just got pass darnmuss or whatever its called.. And i keep getting killed.. how far is the second town and would you be willing to help me get there.. My name is ADX and i am on antodinas.

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07

pm.gif   

Old 02-08-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now

Okay, here's the deal with monsters.

You click them, and on their portrait is their level.

Gray means you can kill them so fast you'll wonder what happened.
Green is pretty much the same deal.
Yellow means that they are around your level. You can take them.
Orange means that you can take them, but have potions ready. Usually, it would be better to level up first.
Red means stay the fuck away.
Skull means file a restraining order. You will get raped.

Be careful what you go near. Do as many quests as possible and level up.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

Old 02-08-2007

United States ADX
SC Addict

well that helps..

Real quick question for you. I have tried getting skills but am unsure on how it works.. tried going for the leatherworkin skill so that i can make my own armor have the basic skining but do not have a skinning knife where can i get one.

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07

pm.gif   

Old 02-08-2007

insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!

Never ever ever ever buy a "gray" armor peice from a vendor. The only time you will get items worth a shit from a vendor is if it's a PvP reward which usually requires mostly honor marks and maybe a little gold.

Go back to where you learned skinning and leatherworking. Someone in or around there should be selling leatherworking supplies and you should be able to buy a skinning knife from him.

In darnassus you will want to talk to any quest givers and get all the quests. One of them will most likely direct you where to go next. I'm pretty sure the next place you need to go is Darkshore, Auberdine. Near the Darnassus bank you should see a big pink glowy area. You need to walk into that and it will teleport you to another area. Follow the path left and find the Flight Master and he can take you there. If he can't take you there then you will need to ride one of the boats going to Darkshore.

GO SOOTY GO!

Old 02-08-2007

United States ADX
SC Addict

I have been there but the creatures keep killin me I think i am going to try to buy some better weapons and armor from the vendors.. Can you buy stuff for your pet...

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07

pm.gif   

Old 02-08-2007

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Nah, you can't buy stuff for your pet. Check if there are any other q's you can do on teladrassil. I'd say head out to Darkshore at level ~ 12.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamas View Post
I have been there but the creatures keep killin me I think i am going to try to buy some better weapons and armor from the vendors.. Can you buy stuff for your pet...
DON'T! If they are grey they suck and are not worth 1 copper. Are you making sure your pet has enough aggro before you start shooting stuff? You need to let your pet beat on a mob for a while before you start shooting it. Otherwise it will ignore your pet and come right to you.

Also, learn fishing... it's a Hunters best way to feed his pet early on anyways.

GO SOOTY GO!