Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 12-10-2006

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!
Default Re: Tales of Avarice (Open RpG)

Deekin's ordeal had left him barely conscious, however no amount of detachment from the world around could have enabled him to ignore the massive vibration coming up through the ambulance's tyres. The two paramedics that were watching over him were thrown from their adjacent seats and hit the grated floor with a large thud, whilst medical cabinets above Deekin's stretcher swung open from the force of the vibration, hailing him with needles and drugs.

The ambulance swerved and skidded, resulting in a deafening screeching sound as the vehicle's breaks struggled to bring it to a standstill. Gunfire errupted from outside the ambulance's confines, alerting Deekin to his impending peril. As he returned to full consciousness, the preist sat up from the stretcher and quickly shook off the fatigue- he was old, but andrenaline rushes had given him back partial youth.

The grated floor was cold under his feet, but the atmosphere outside was heating up. A crimson red shone brightly through the ambulance's backwindows, and concentraited gunfire was beginning to fade into background noise. Despite these distractions, Deekin knelt down next to the limp paramedics and soon discovered they have been peforated by metal shrapnel to the point of death. Their blood ran like tiny rivers through the grates and the smell of burning took up residence in Deekin's nostrils.

"Lord have great mercy upon their souls." He said in their honour, before regaining height.

"Go go go! Fuck, where's that coming from?" Yelled a distorted voice from outside the ambulance. Deekin guessed it to be that of a police officer's.

Deekin pressed against the doors, and they came open. A turned over car greeted him, with bright orange flames burning all over. Two police officers in thick blue body armour lay in pools of their own blood nearby- gunshots and screams could still be heard however. He jumped down onto the cold dark tarmac of the road and rounded the ambulance to find more bodies of policemen slumped up against the ambulance, they had been shredded by large calibre rounds.

"What Hell have i been delivered to?" Deekin asked, gaging at the smell of burning flesh. "Was this of your doing, :Lord?"

A survivng police car could be seen fifty yards down the road from the ambulance where three officers had taken cover behind it. An unknown fshooter was spraying the vehicle with a powerful automatic weapon, and the officers in their obvious confusion, merely fired over the top not wanting to show their heads incase they were hit.

Deekin began to crawl across the road in a panic; his heart had been pounding so hard his chest had gone numb. He found a dumpster on the nearby pavement and took shelter behind it, where he began to finger the silver cross he wore around his neck in a nervous fashion..

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 12-10-2006

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

((OOC: Sorry about the multi-quotes, but I figured I'd catch my character up real quick.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidoathanix View Post
With twisted little smile and demented thoughts he plowed past a man in a trenchcoat. The man had fallen backwards. His thoughts grew more demented as the APD Units sounds grew closer and closer to his location.
Vinc was once agian knocked over as the devious man plowed him like a Mac truck versus a terrier dog. Planted firmly agianst the concrete, he let out a moan - not one of pain, but one of obvious annoyance. Does everybody have to fucking knock me over today? Bringing his head up off the concrete, a wave of dizziness hit him hard. This one's gonna hurt for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Amelia nodded quickly, and they started running towards his apartment building. Amelia watched as a rather mischevious looking man ran past them and dropped Vince like a sack of potatoes. She turned her head in time to watch the man drop an explosive onto the ground. Grabbing Vince by his arm, and with an unbelieveable amount of strength, yanked him up from the ground, and pushed him out of the way. Following suit, they both ran as fast as they could, and could hear the bombs exploding in the distance. The force of the blast caught Amelias' back and she nearly toppled over, but managed to grab onto a wall before she fell.

"Let's go!" She shouted as Vince turned around to see if she was still there.
Pausing for a moment only to notice his head was bleeding from the concrete-to-skull impact, he nodded. "Miss, you don't have to tell me twice." Grabbing Amelia's arm, they raced back towards his apartment as hell in a handbasket was let loose behind them. Turning his head back for just a moment, he caught sight of something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokdar Ironvain View Post
Deekin began to crawl across the road in a panic; his heart had been pounding so hard his chest had gone numb. He found a dumpster on the nearby pavement and took shelter behind it, where he began to finger the silver cross he wore around his neck in a nervous fashion..
Vinc paused for a moment...he didn't want to leave a man of God in that warzone. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned..." Sadly, but knowing that survival demanded it, he and Amelia continued the race towards his apartment.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 12-11-2006

United States Randomdevon
Broken
 Randomdevon doesn't suck

Bombs exploded everywhere behind me; the street was a living hell of fire and flame. The windows of the shops shattered into a thousand pieces, glass sparkling and reflecting red. I just stood there, watching what was happening with a cold detatchment. Calmly, I checked the safety on my concealed weapon. This certainly seemed like a situation where it might be needed. A fine snow of ash rained down upon the street. I could hear the sirens blaring, and growing ever nearer. As I watched, a shadowy figure dashed across a rooftop. So...

I turned and began to walk. My hotel was on this street. I just hoped my belongings hadn't been damaged by the bombing. I didn't really think about the (terrorist? what the hell was that guy anyway?). I didn't really even care why he had bombed the hell out of this place. I didn't really care much at all about anything these days though. Not since... Well, I didn't think about that either.

I entered my hotel. The building itself seemed intact enough. Halfway to my room, in the middle of a hallway, I was stopped by an officer. APD; probably investigating the bombing. I shoved him out of the way. The officer collided with the wall. His body slumped on the floor, motionless, as I walked away. Unconscious, probably with a concussion. His partner tried to stop me. Shouted after me, grabbed my arm, started to raise his shock-baton. I shot him. He released me and fell backwards, clutching a hand to his bloody stomach. I holstered the silenced pistol as I unlocked the door to my room. Stepping inside, I surveyed my cache. Weapons were scattered all over the room. I gathered what I needed and left the rest.

I left the hotel.

Walked down to the docks. Picked a boat at random, went up to it and asked the clerk if it was doing transportation off-world. He told me he didn't know. I resisted the urge to kill him. I asked the man, calmly, if he knew who the owner was. The clerk gave me a buisiness card with the man's name and adress. I had to get off planet, this world bothered me.

I could feel myself slipping. I had already injured the ADP officers, badly too, and I had been tempted to kill that clerk. I needed to take my pills. I really needed to take the meds. And a drink too... a drink would be nice. I would see the owner of the ship later, first I would go to a bar. As I walked, I glanced down at the card. It read:

Vincent Denver
Trade Ship: Cadence II

pm.gif   

Old 12-11-2006

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Chaos. It was everywhere. Men and Women running here and there avoiding the unknown number of explosion throughout the city. The bombs had done there work. Meanwhile, two more larger bombs had gone off in three locations: the man house, spaceport one, and the Unix Factory. Another set of Boom Boom Boom.

Luckily for the city the glass dome that covered part of the city held against consectutive sharpnel blasts from the bombs. Luckily, three points of exits were still accessible. Luckily, casulties were minor. Luckily, only 1/8 of the city was in the blast zone.

The man had set his rifles to self-destruction. He walked off in his demented stature, wandering past the large crowd fleeing for the exits. Walking off, he entered the battered spaceport one and entered a ship known as the Past. Hahahaha!!. His ship powered up, his ship hovered above the platform, and exited the port.

He took left and then right, speeding throughout the ominious terrain. One and after another he passed old buildings and ships scattered in the ground. Until, he found it. An old military base, which he visited most frequently. He landed, chuckling in laughter.

------

Meanwhile, the military had finally arrived.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-12-2006

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Vinc and Amelia had almost made it to apartment when several more explosions rocked the concrete beneath them. Kneeling down, shielding Amelia with his own body, Vinc braced agianst the shockwaves of air that were flung out from the blasts.

As the gusts smashed into his body, he tried to see where they had come from. he could make out two of them: Spaceport One (Thank whoever told me to use Spaceport Three, he thought), and the Unix Factory. The other blast came from a building he was either unfamiliar with, or didn't recognize from this part of town.

Moments later, the rushing of air exponentially diminished into nothingness, and he stood up, letting go of Amelia. He gazed back over at Spaceport One long enough to see a light spacecraft dart away. One lucky survivor, that's for sure. Looking ahead, he spotted the apartment building just about three blocks down. Wow. Didn't realize we had gone that far. "Come on, Amelia. I can't stand these fucking streets."

Bringing his hand to his face, he then realized that he had dropped his cig when Mr. Crazy had plowed him over. Muttering obscenities to himself, he quickly lit one and, with Amelia, walked (albeit in an awefully hurried pace) to the apartment building. Soon, they were standing in fron't of his apartment door.

Apon entering the apartment, Vinc groaned as he saw the state of his stuff. The grey, old carpet was covered in the few objects that he chose to keep on tables. Hell, a couple of the tables were overturned, too. Re-orienting a couch, he gestured to Amelia. "Go ahead and sit down, while I go to my bathroom and see if the first-aid kit is intact. I'll bring back what I need."

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 12-12-2006

Broken
 Randomdevon doesn't suck

I tossed down a couple of the pills along with a tall glass of water. I signaled for the bartender. I ordered my drink. Straight vodka; leave the bottle. I threw down the first shot, then took the rest a little more slowly. God I needed this. I was starting to feel better already. I shouldn't have hurt those ADP officers earlier, it had been a mistake. The pills helped. I had swiped a bottle of them off a shelf at the hospital a little while back, and I was running out. I'd have to find more soon. But that was for another night. I took another drink.

Several ADP officers came in the door. I glanced up from my drink. Two of them walked up to me. One of them held a piece of paper with a big fancy signature on it. "Are you Jack Downs?" one of them asked. "Yes, I am." The police officer drew his gun. "I'm going to have to ask you to come with us. Now, stand up and away from the bar and keep your hands where we can see 'em."

I stood up fast, knocking over the stool and sending my glass shattering to the floor. I picked up the bottle from the counter and threw it in the officer's eyes. He screamed in agony and dropped his gun. I caught it, flipped it around, flicked off the safety, and fired. One, two, three times into the chest of the other officer. The man staggered backwards and fell to the ground. I knew he was wearing a bullet proof vest, but I wasn't aiming to kill. Bringing the gun around, I downed a third officer as he was drawing his gun. Stuffing the gun into my belt, I dashed out of the bar and sprinted down the street. I turned off into a side alley. I had to get to that man's house. Vincent was his name. I had to get off planet. The ADP already had my name, my only hope was to get to one of the border worlds. This man Vincent, he'd probably want money... Well, that wasn't a problem. I had money. My line of work paid considerably well.

pm.gif   

Old 12-12-2006

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute

Character #2

The city of Avarice was in utter chaos. No Law, No Order. The ADP had been caught offgaurd and there training was insufficient to handle such a crisis. Three hours ago, the city council had decided to request Earth's aid in this matter. In such, the Planetary Investigation unit and Earth Space Forces were deployed from the Mars base to Avarice.

The forces numbered well over the number of ADP in total in the city. Though, experiences were lacking by these green recruits.

I am a member of the Investigation Unit. In the upper echelon, my unit had arrived at the prestige spaceport known as gateway Avarice. The upper echelon was the safest in the city, with its own personal gaurds. Rich people. Typical.

----------

Character #1

Hahahahaha..

The man was known as Captain Lucas Martin of Earth Spaces Forces 15th Regiment. Today, he was known as .......

This nobody docked his ship at his secret hideout in the moon of Europa a signifcant distance away from the city of Avarice. His second plot was to be hatched. Of course his first plan needed to end.

The Earth Spaces Forces had entered lower echelons of the city. The city had turned into a relative calm. 36 hours after the incident, bam. Another bomb.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-12-2006

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

Vinc walked into his bathroom, thanfull that the medicine cabnit, attached to the wall beside the mirror, was still intact. Tossing his coat on the towelrack, he revealed the tight, black, long-sleeve shirt underneath. The gunstraps on his back indicated that "Jude" was missing a friend. Reaching under the counter, he found "Sam", the "brother" pistol to Jude, and stuck it in the right holder. Returning to business, he opened the cabnit up, and reched for the small first-aid kit.

As he set it on the counter, a sharp pain lanced from the base of his throat to his left shoulder. Feeling dizzy and low of breath, Vinc dropped to one knee, and looked at the spot. A series of blackening veins streched from his throat to his shoulder, the blackness tracing its way to more and more veins. Cursing quitely, as not to disturb Ameilia, he reached back into the cabnit. After shuffling around aimlessly, he came across a pressure-spray filled with blue fliud. Quikly bringing the muzzle to the center of the affected veins, he depressed the button.

A momentary pisssht sound accompanied the injection, as well as a severe bout of pain. Dropping the pressure spray, he dropped to both knees as he let his head hit the floor. Covering his head with his hands, he could feel his fingers digging in to the back of his skull, yet the throbbing in his chest was far worse. His eyes slammed shut as the drug fought off the infection, battering him with a constant shockwave of pain. He could, in some distant place, hear himself whimpering. It was getting worse. His head felt like it was bursting at the seams. His body was hot. Hands, numb. Finally, after holding his breath too long from the pain, he toppled onto his right side, passing out. The blackness was nearly gone, slowely fading away as his deep red face began to return to a more normal shade.

Last edited by Reservoir; 12-12-2006 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Minor changes/spelling errors.
Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

Old 12-12-2006

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Amelia sat on the couch and looked down at her leg. The dark lines running down her leg were dirt and dried blood. She winced as she pulled a small shard of glass from the cut, and fresh blood began to run down her leg. Looking around the apartment, she noticed it wasn't much to look at.

Amelia stood up and walked over to the kitchen sink and turned the water on. What is taking him so long? she thought, as she tried to wipe off some of the blood with her hand. She had just put her hand under the water to turn it off when she heard soft groaning, and then the sound of a body hitting the ground.

Amelia ran to the bathroom door.

"Vince?! Are you okay?" There was no answer. She tried the door knob but it was locked. Reeling back, she lurched forward and kicked the door, breaking the frame. Her eyes went wide as she saw Vince laying on the floor.

"VINCE! Can you hear me?!" She yelled into his ear, hoping he would wake. A small pool of blood had formed under his head where it was cut. Amelia grabbed some napkins and pushed them to his head, putting pressure on the wound. She turned him over onto his back and picked his head up, resting it on her legs as she sat on the bathroom floor.

She leanded down to his face to see if he was breathing.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 12-12-2006

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

As Vinc lay on the cold floor, the drug he had administered to himself stimulated the memory sections of his brain...as he dreamt, the past came to haunt him.

The rebels had assaulted another military complex. The 321st Legion had been sent to the location of the rebel encampment to deal with them.

For the past few minutes, Vinc and his comrads had been waiting for the order to assault the base. Through his helmet's HUD, he could see rebels moving too and fro, doing their daily business. Soon, the scum would learn not to deal with innocents in such gruesome manners.

"All teams, ready...FIRE!" The order was barked by General Brough, and the men did not hesitate. Almost simultainiously, all of them depressed the trigger. Unseen rounds, and seeable tracers, bridged the gap almost instantaneously, striking anything and everything. Vinc could see the men, the women, the children...all falling to their knees. But he was trained not to care. Re-built not to care.

Moments later, as the regiment emptied their current mags, they stopped to reload. A moment later, as clips fell to the ground and trained hands reached for heavier ones, the rebels retaliated. Rounds crossed the gap yet agian, but in a perfectly opposite path.

Most of the regiment had the sense to hide behind the rocks that made up the desolation; those that did not, died quickly. As Vinc smacked the fresh clip into place, he looked up to see something small land near him. As he used the HUD to zoom in, he realized all to late what it was - and a moment later, a hundred bacterially-infected barbs were blasted into the air via the grenades explosion.

As his vision faded, and his body crumpled, he noticed a barb planted neatly in the base of his neck.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant," his commander, General Brough, said with a thick Welsh accent. "But we cannot allow you to return to active duty. The infection cannot be outright destroyed, and requires constant supervision and treatment for the rest of your life. We cannot allow a member of our unit this level of...babysiting." General Brough came closer to his bed, trying to hide a silenced pistol behind him. "In fact, if it weren't for the re-building process your unit had gone through, you would be dead already - which would have made this alot easier on me." The General quickly brought the gun around, but before he could pull the trigger, Vinc grabbed the gun with blinding speed, twisted it into a 180, and shot the General's brain clear out of his head.

Several hours later, Vinc was alone in the wastelands. He had managed to elude both his hospital, and military, pursuers.

Alarm claxxons rang loudly as the Cadence's computer reported attackers. Awakening from his sleep, Vinc quickly raced over to the controls. Sure enough, three military corvettes had stumpled apon him, and his criminal record. The Cadence was under fire, and he haden't managed to install any weapons on her yet.

As he tried his best evasive manuevers, the particle bursts continued to batter the Cadence. Mars was becoming quite close in his viewport. Too close.

It was then that the corvette's torpedoes smashed into the Cadence's engines. With a violent lurch that sent her plummeting towards Mars, the Cadence began a rapid, horrible descent.

A few hours later, he stirred, heavily injured, from her sprawled reckage. He thanked himslef for putting on a breather system in time.

The memories continued, getting quicker and quicker in sequence. The woman. Her death by the pirates. His sadness, his anger. His revenge unquenched. His arrival...his settling in...the jobs...the city...the bar...the girl...the insanity...the apartment ---

Vinc snapped wide awake, lifting himself into a sitting postion almost immediately. Cold sweat began to run down his face as he took in his surroundings. It was his bathroom. He was on the floor. Wait! There was a girl who needed some medical attenti-

As he swivvled around, he instinctively brought his guns out as he saw her sitting behind him. Had he not recognized her, he would have almost pulled the trigger. Wearily looking at Jude and Sam, he quickly reholstered them. Composing himself, rather embarrasingly, he grabbed the first aid kit and began to clean and treat her wound before she - Amelia? - could ask any questions he didn't want to answer.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

Old 12-12-2006

Broken
 Randomdevon doesn't suck

I looked down at the buisiness card, then up at the door. The adress matched the one on the card. This was the place. I looked myself over. I looked like hell. My carefully spiked grey-brown hair was messed up, and my long dark-gray trenchcoat was off-skew. I tried to straighten both my hair and the jacket. I stepped up to the door and raised my hand. This was my last chance. If I could get off-planet, then I might be able to make a fresh start, try and right the wrongs I had done and fix my mistakes.

I knocked on the door.

pm.gif   

Old 12-12-2006

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Amelia jumped back as he sat up and drew his weapons upon her. Before she could speak, he was cleaning and dressing her wound. No sooner had he put the last piece of bandage tape onto the dressing than there was a knock at the door. They both looked at each other, and a fear swept over Amelias' face. They found me, she thought as both she and Vince stood up. Amelia grabbed a razor that was sitting on the side of the sink, and nodded to Vince that she was ready for whatever.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 12-12-2006

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

Vinc finished his work just as a knock came from his apartment door. Looking up at Amelia, she nodded to him, ready. He stood up, and in a non-agressive manner, walked to the front door.

Standing a couple of feet from the door, he spoke. "Who is it, and what do ya want?"

As he spoke, Amelia crouched behind the couch, while Vinc closed his grip on Jude and Sam. He could feel the years of experience as a 321st Hell's Trident close in, changing him - his mind became logically cold, emotionally unresponsive, and totally focused. The universe seemed to slow as he waited for the reply of, This is the APD, OPEN UP!

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

Old 12-12-2006

Broken
 Randomdevon doesn't suck

I heard the man's reply; sounded tense. "My name is Jack Downs. I saw your ship down at the dock and I'm interested in catching a ride on your ship. I was wondering if you did off-world transit runs." I listened for a reply. I glanced up and down the street, then froze. There was a ADP cruiser coming down the street. This wasn't good. The sirens weren't on, so it was probably just a routine patrol. Even so, if they spotted me, things could get a little more complicated. I'd have to take a chance.

I turned back to the door. "Listen, I've run into a spot of trouble with the law and I need to get off world. Money is of no consequence to me, and I'd be willing to pay for your services. But I need to get off the streets right now, as there seems to be a police cruiser coming."

I waited. Waited and hoped.

pm.gif   

Old 12-12-2006

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium

After listening to the man, Vinc released the grip on his guns. His attitude and mindset changing quickly, he turned to look at Amelia, jerking his head up to signify the coast was clear. Hurridly, he allowed the man into the door. In the back of his mind, he worried about the APD cruiser, but he had to get formalities out of the way first.

"Well, if you want transit, I can get ya wherever you need. Problem is, the Cadence II's not quite ready yet equipment wise. Plus, I don't have any fuel for the liftoff engines. So, if you want to pay me for my services...well, lets just say I could use a hand."

Vinc brought up his left hand for Jack to shake. "Vincent Denver, Master and Commander of the Cadence II. Pleased to meet ya, Mr. Downs."

Reservoir has 912 Posts

Quote:
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||