Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 09-17-2006

United States ShadowFox
Semper Fi
 ShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM View Post
Deathdealer's Helm.
Armaments looks more tempting...I am very sick of Perditions...

ShadowFox has 317 Posts

"They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So shall it be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh." Roboute Guilliman - Primarch of the Ultramarines

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to ShadowFox Send a message via MSN to ShadowFox  

Old 09-17-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Well C'thun is pretty hard, so by the time your guild has him downed you'll have enough DKP anyways

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 09-17-2006

United States Exedore
Forum Elder
 Exedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant futureExedore has a brilliant future

Some of the earlier Naxx encounters are easier than twin emps, especially instructor and anub'rekhan from what many people have told me.

However, it seems that your guild is have a problem that many guilds are having: You struggle on some content and experienced players leave. They get replaced by less experienced, less geared, and many times less skilled, and the guild tries to keep pace. It struggles more and the cycle repeats. With open server transfers, guild and server loyalty are very thin.

Exedore has 752 Posts

Memories that are important to you. Precious memories you can't sweep aside even if you want to.
-- Hoshino Ruri

World of Warcraft: Kirrena - 70 Paladin @ Shattered Hand, Harumi - 70 Warrior @ Shattered Hand

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Exedore Send a message via AIM to Exedore  

Old 09-17-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Twin Emps arn't that hard if everyone uses their brains.

LXM has 10,242 Posts

Old 09-17-2006

United States Maegtelluma
go celtics?
 Maegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortalsMaegtelluma is a god among mere mortals

The problem is that a lot of people choose not to use their brains during that fight.

Razuvious is definitely easier than Twin Emps though. Can't speak to Anub'Rekhan, as that fight is almost 100% dependent on the competency of your tank.

Our guild has lost people a lot recently, a trend that's not likely to stop. When a guild that's 3 bosses ahead of us is LFM, it doesn't take much for people to finally say "no more" to the bullshit of a GM.

Maegtelluma has 3,872 Posts

"This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a future brighter than anything we could imagine."
70 Paladin

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Maegtelluma  

Old 09-18-2006

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

hi

this lampost hits people hard

Attached Images
File Type: jpg me.jpg (44.3 KB, 33 views)
Infested_Al has 217 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist

wuts dat?

LXM has 10,242 Posts

Old 09-18-2006

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infested_Al View Post
hi

this lampost hits people hard
Is that... might of menethril???

I still have no idea what class you play, but is that yours? If yes... what kinda damage does it do? o.o

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

OH christ. OF course AL gets MoM. I'm so not looking forward to running into you in BGs ;p

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2006

United States insuranceman
 insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFox View Post
Attendence always is a problem for us, but occasionally people pull their crap together and perform. We killed the Emps around a month ago, but never had time to deal with C'thun mainly because of "ATTENDANCE"(surprising i know).

We haven't taken one serious step towards Naxx. The prevailing idea is AQ40 all the way, and we even decided not to do BWL this week. Keep in mind this is a guild that apparently can farm the Twin Emps, but all the sudden Razorgore is damn near impossible. Sometimes I think it is different people every time I go.

By some miracle we have managed to "Master" the Twin Emperors without having to gkick a single person, unfortunately. I personally could name 5 guild members off the top of my head that should have been gkicked along time ago, but they are people that we have raided with for so long that people put up with an unbelievable amount of their bullshit.

Now the question...save DKP and holdout hope that my guild kills C'thun or just pickup the Deathdealer's Helm next chance I get.
I'd just get the deathdealer's helm. Chances are if you guys do C'thun once.... you'll start farming him.

Attendace sucks. We are currently trying to keep a tab on everyone that shows up for free BWL epics but doesn't show for wipe night in AQ40. To make things fair we are switching AQ to Saturday night and seeing if the trend continues. =P That way we know it's just bitches that care about there gold more than guild progression. =(

We finally have enough priests.... but my guild seems cursed with Druid attendance. Our main issue has been warriors not showing up for wipe night though. =(

I did step into naxx the other night though! Me and about 15 others went in a killed some trash. We are just hoping for random epic drops. lol

insuranceman has 5,202 Posts

GO SOOTY GO!

OMFG YOU FOUND MY SECRET SENTENCE!!!!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to insuranceman  

Old 09-18-2006

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
Is that... might of menethril???

I still have no idea what class you play, but is that yours? If yes... what kinda damage does it do? o.o
yes it is.

and i play a warrior, and i have been playing a warrior for past 2 years =p.

last night in ab i white crit a cloth class for almost 2600. was pretty funny. considering my alt mage has like 3500 hp that would have almost been a 1 shot.

havent speced ms yet probably will this weekend who knows

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2006

United States insuranceman
 insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!insuranceman is unstoppable!

I'm glad my Gnome sister got it first world wide. I think you got it first right?;p

insuranceman has 5,202 Posts

GO SOOTY GO!

OMFG YOU FOUND MY SECRET SENTENCE!!!!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to insuranceman  

Old 09-18-2006

United States ShadowFox
Semper Fi
 ShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too long

I could beat Lovelychobo!

ShadowFox has 317 Posts

"They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So shall it be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh." Roboute Guilliman - Primarch of the Ultramarines

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to ShadowFox Send a message via MSN to ShadowFox  

Old 09-18-2006

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infested_Al View Post
yes it is.

and i play a warrior, and i have been playing a warrior for past 2 years =p.

last night in ab i white crit a cloth class for almost 2600. was pretty funny. considering my alt mage has like 3500 hp that would have almost been a 1 shot.

havent speced ms yet probably will this weekend who knows
Haha, oh god... thats so painful! Grats on the loot man

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2006

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia

Quote:
Originally Posted by insuranceman View Post
I'm glad my Gnome sister got it first world wide. I think you got it first right?;p
nah schmity got it first i got it 2nd

but im first gnome warrior wit it and im sure that wont be changing any time soon =)

pm.gif