Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 07-08-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Eros
 Eros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to all

I'll post some pictures when I get home later tonight or tomorrow.

Main: Malatov, 60 Priest
http://ctprofiles.net/2004882

Alt: Dorikla, 60 Mage
(haven't done up a profile for her yet, not real point - she's my farmbot, really).

KoHF (my guild) has MC, BWL, and AQ up to Twin Emps on farm, and have been putting in a few attempts now and then on Anub.

Eros has 11,242 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-13-2006

United States Sphere
Still here
 Sphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortalsSphere is a god among mere mortals

Lin
Female Night Elf Rogue
Malygos
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?357481

Lun
Female Undead Rogue
Burning Legion
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?622229

Strawberries
Female Night Elf Druid
Malygos
http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?622228

Sphere has 7 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Sphere Send a message via MSN to Sphere  

Old 07-14-2006

United States SilentStriker
Who are you?
 SilentStriker has a spectacular aura aboutSilentStriker has a spectacular aura about

Name: Killgannon
Class:Night Elf - Hunter
Level: 60
Server: Frostmane

BWL / MC gear.

Name: Lauryn
Class: Human Priest
Level:28!!!(and going up fast!!)
Server: Frostmane

Can you say gonna be a lvl 59 twink?

Yeah, WoW is fun.

SilentStriker has 184 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SilentStriker  

Old 07-20-2006

United States ShadowFox
Semper Fi
 ShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too long

Well I finally was informed that this forum was back up(2 weeks behind it seems). I am glad to see we still got alot of people that are still roaming around Shattered Hand. I have only two level 60s, but only one of them is currently being played at this time.

SOULBLIGHTER
Realm - Shattered Hand
Class - Rogue
Gear - Profile

I occasionally see Hemahands in battlegrounds, so a shout out to a very good mage. I also saw Alicia for the first time today during AB(tried to sneak a quick sap between consecrates, but I think it is impossible).

Exedore do you plan on going to Korgath with the rest of DnT, or did you leave them?

ShadowFox has 317 Posts

"They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So shall it be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh." Roboute Guilliman - Primarch of the Ultramarines

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to ShadowFox Send a message via MSN to ShadowFox  

Old 07-21-2006

United States KidSephy
 KidSephy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred
Name: Hulio
Level: 30
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Server: Scilla

I know i'm late, oh well.
Well shit- reppin' Scilla here as well.

What guild are you in my man?

Name: Draelor (Drae as I'm known through most of the server)
Level: 49
Class: Warlock
Spec: 0/31/20
Guild: Riders of Kalimdor
Affiliations: Requiem, Tenebrae

Nibbs is in it as well- he's me little brother.

Bred-man, stop on by! Give me a holler, cause you bet I'll be sending you one.

-KS

pm.gif   

Old 07-21-2006

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidSephy
Well shit- reppin' Scilla here as well.

What guild are you in my man?

Name: Draelor (Drae as I'm known through most of the server)
Level: 49
Class: Warlock
Spec: 0/31/20
Guild: Riders of Kalimdor
Affiliations: Requiem, Tenebrae

Nibbs is in it as well- he's me little brother.

Bred-man, stop on by! Give me a holler, cause you bet I'll be sending you one.

-KS
HaHa WooT

I'm in the same xfaction bg group as you guys. Look for skittles the undead mage sitting at the top of the kill charts in a battleground near you.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 07-30-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Fresh
 Fresh doesn't suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFox
Well I finally was informed that this forum was back up(2 weeks behind it seems). I am glad to see we still got alot of people that are still roaming around Shattered Hand. I have only two level 60s, but only one of them is currently being played at this time.

SOULBLIGHTER
Realm - Shattered Hand
Class - Rogue
Gear - Profile

I occasionally see Hemahands in battlegrounds, so a shout out to a very good mage. I also saw Alicia for the first time today during AB(tried to sneak a quick sap between consecrates, but I think it is impossible).

Exedore do you plan on going to Korgath with the rest of DnT, or did you leave them?

And I think you killed me in that duel :P. Everytime I see you it's like " ohhhhhh it's this guy from bf " and I try to ff you :P.

As for Exedore, from what he said to me, he didn't like the mentality of Death and Taxes. He doesn't play much on SH anymore, he only plays on SH when he want to PVP on his warrior.

pm.gif   

Old 07-30-2006

United States ShadowFox
Semper Fi
 ShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too longShadowFox has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
And I think you killed me in that duel :P. Everytime I see you it's like " ohhhhhh it's this guy from bf " and I try to ff you :P.
That last part seems to happen way to much lately....

ShadowFox has 317 Posts

"They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So shall it be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh." Roboute Guilliman - Primarch of the Ultramarines

Old 07-30-2006

Canada KP
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Skittles
60 Mage
http://ctprofiles.net/2864196

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 07-31-2006

United States ShadowFox
Semper Fi

Master Dragonslayers ring? Perhaps you meant to select the Signet.

ShadowFox has 317 Posts

Old 07-31-2006

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

Contrary to popular belief, that ring is HOT on mages.

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-31-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Penguin
HaHa WooT

I'm in the same xfaction bg group as you guys. Look for skittles the undead mage sitting at the top of the kill charts in a battleground near you.
Only when I'm playing it

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 07-31-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

i so want to PVP with Luuk. Screw KP, I like good players.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 07-31-2006

Canada KP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFox
Master Dragonslayers ring? Perhaps you meant to select the Signet.
+ac imo. I wish i had taken the zhc +armor trinket too . And you KNOW I'm getting the tank neck from Nefarion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred
i so want to PVP with Luuk. Screw KP, I like good players.
Chances are if you got into a xserver bg with luuk on a weekend I'd be healbotting him on my priest.

Last edited by KP; 07-31-2006 at 02:36 PM.
KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 07-31-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Yeap. We're tag-teaming his mage to rank 14

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM