Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 05-22-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

ProfesorPain
Gnome Warlock
25% crit unbuffed
195 hit unbuffed
1200 spell unbuffed, 1400 selfbuffed

Purple Gryphon Mount

I'm pretty much done with PP until WotlK, I think. The only thing left for me to raid is MT / Hyjal / Sunwell, and I'm not going to be raiding for 20+ hours a week. He's a hella farmer, though, so gold is pretty much no problem. That and playing the AH for gold is always fun.

So what's left to do?

Crotchstab
Night Elf Rogue
L60 and growing
PvP MURDER @ L70

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-15-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Character update, finally am close to finishing my feral and moonkin sets.

All stats are completely unbuffed
Feral stats:
32k armor
42.06% dodge
17907hp
2127AP
31.36% crit
87 hit and 5 expertise

I also have the Pillar of Ferocity from hyjal on switch for threat, as well as the shard from heroic MgT for more expertise for trash pulls. Some day bloodboil will drop his trinket again and I can lose the rest of my resilience... may regem to agil gems to get more dodge and crit to let me get more threat since I think I have 22k+ in bear form when raid buffed, so I can probably drop that down to 20.5-21k and gain like 4% dodge (+1.7% dodge from bloodboil trinket giving me probably 50%+ dodge raid buffed)

Resto stats:
2569 healing
642 mp5 while not casting, 254 while casting (2860 mp/5 innervated)
531 spirit, 481 int

Also working on a haste set, though I just started it recently. Current stats:
2262 healing
638 mp/5 while not casting, 245 while casting
125 haste

Moonkin stats:
1199 spell damage
164 hit rating (well over hit cap sadly)
34% crit in moonkin form
182 haste rating

Picked up some new moonkin gear and also regemmed it, just need a cloak and a better neck and I am set (might grab the T6 bracers this week)

Finally have 4 piece T6 bonus for all 3 sets ^_^

Last edited by TheRabidDeer; 09-07-2008 at 06:13 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2008

Netherlands Adron
Fel Boar
 Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!Adron is unstoppable!

Switched server (original post on like...page 3? might be 4 though)
Am now on Skullcrusher...but somehow, things are rough, and muru is a bictch
:< if ye have 10 odd people with near full t6 lying around, im looking for some.

Adron has 116 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-07-2008

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened

ADX- level 70 warrior and skylash my druid both on lothar alliance side.

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07
Learning to master the unknown...
SC NAME : Starkiller721 -- rezzed

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Started a new warrior- Celinedion. /played at a day and 15 hours, level 50. Just trying to get 70 to honor grind before WotLK- it'd be nice to max out.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 10-08-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder
 shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!

That's what I'm doing on both my guys, n ot doing arena since the arena points are getting lost, but I am doing at least 1k honor a day on both, that's almost 35k+what I ahve saved before wrath comes out.

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock
Proud BlizzForums Poster since 2000!

pm.gif