Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-16-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStriker
My Deviant Art = http://silentstriker24.deviantart.com

You can see most of my pictures there.
why dont you post a few of your favorites here in the thread? i'd love to see them.

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza
why dont you post a few of your favorites here in the thread? i'd love to see them.
Seconded.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

United States SilentStriker
Who are you?
 SilentStriker has a spectacular aura aboutSilentStriker has a spectacular aura about

http://www.deviantart.com/view/19791142/

I love this one. This was before the natural bridge in Aruba collapsed, im glad i got a picture of it before it did.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/25174623/

Another one from a recent trip, Chimney tower, we hiked there and i got a ton of great shots. Fun Vacation.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/19790923/

Another from my Aruba vaction. I like it alot because we saw these guys jumping off near Natural Bridge and i was fortunate enough to see one going and took a shot of him jumping.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10195135/

Flowers are a great thing to take pictures of, it was in my realatives back yard in Deustchland a few years ago.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/10193397/

By far my favorite picture i have ever taken. It was taken from Kleine Matterhorn on a slightly windy day, and i just love how it looks.

So those are just a few of my favorite's. I hope to go scuba diving and take pictures underwater in the Cayman Islands.

SilentStriker has 184 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SilentStriker  

Old 07-16-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I love the last one. Gorgeous!

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Who are you?
 SilentStriker has a spectacular aura aboutSilentStriker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n
I love the last one. Gorgeous!
:-), thanks my favorite too.(i added you on Deviantart btw)

Old 07-16-2006

United States Megatoast
You're not Alexander!
 Megatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I took Photography merit badge for Boy Scouts and passed, so I'm playing around with my dad's old 35mm and his lenses and some black and white film. Expect pics by the end of the month. Great pics all of you!

Megatoast has 2,384 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Megatoast  

Old 07-17-2006

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatoast
Well, I took Photography merit badge for Boy Scouts and passed, so I'm playing around with my dad's old 35mm and his lenses and some black and white film. Expect pics by the end of the month. Great pics all of you!
What relation does photography have to being a scout?

Alexander has 1,497 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alexander  

Old 07-18-2006

United States Megatoast
You're not Alexander!
 Megatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond reputeMegatoast has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing. You need Eagle Required badges (swimming, camping, first aid), and then you need general merit badges (music, archery, photography, mammal studies). I took it, I passed, it was an easy entry into photography.

Megatoast has 2,384 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Megatoast  

Old 07-22-2006

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

To revive this thread, here is a digital photo I took a while back. It's been cropped to make it look better.

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-22-2006

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Canada Day Photos (sorry for the delay... long story)

(this guy is Mr. Toronto)

The crowd outside of Parliament on the streets:

Tools: Minolta A200

Digital/Darkroom Manipulation: None/Resizing

All the fireworks shots are done freehand with no sighting (basically, with my arm up in the air and just pushing the shutter button a lot after I preset exposure)

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 07-22-2006

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

Ahh, it looks like so much fun.

The last time I went to Ottawa for Canada Day was such a blast. I was going to go up this year with my gf, but I neglected to make plans and Canada Day just strolled past without much of a fuss. I did get to watch Stompin' Tom on the tele though ^_~.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 07-23-2006

Who are you?

Cool pictures. Looks like it was a ton of fun.

Old 07-23-2006

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

Well, I caught the amateur-wanting-to-look-professional bug, and bought a new camera. Here's my Nikon D50, fresh out of the box:

Kaervek has 768 Posts

404, savior not found.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kaervek Send a message via MSN to Kaervek  

Old 07-23-2006

Who are you?

Nice Camera, but whats that white stuff on your keyboard? haha just kidding.

Old 07-23-2006

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

Anybody here do any macro photography?

Kaervek has 768 Posts

404, savior not found.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kaervek Send a message via MSN to Kaervek