Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-04-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

i agree, ninja that wheel is awesome. what were your camera settings on that one, do you remember?

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-05-2006

Canada Ninjaware
Ministry of Silly Walks
 Ninjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhog
Ninja, nice spinning wheel. Did you reach your hand out of your car for that one?
Yah, I did. I was kind of paranoid about the whole thing though. I just bought the camera 15 hours before I took that picture. :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza
i agree, ninja that wheel is awesome. what were your camera settings on that one, do you remember?
Auto. I have since learned how to use my camera better, so I hope to take some great car action shots. I'll post them when I do.

EDIT:

Here's the full size image.

Last edited by Ninjaware; 07-05-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Ninjaware has 511 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ninjaware Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjaware 

Old 07-06-2006

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Brave man. I would NEVER reach my baby out a car window.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 07-11-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Allright new pictures with my recently bought Canon EOS IX Lite. It's APS (Advantix) film, I've rarely ever used film before, so this is practically new to me. I like film a lot but I hate the idea of having to pay $3-7 per roll and $6-9 to expose each one!
Anyway... opinions?

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2006

Sweden Ljusdahl
mmm robot legged womans
 Ljusdahl has a spectacular aura aboutLjusdahl has a spectacular aura about

I like your photos penguin, especially the third one.

Ljusdahl has 178 Posts

__
Wherever you go, there will always be a busload of Japanese tourists with Nikon cameras nearby.
-Ljusdahl

Heaven is where the police are British,
the chefs Italian, the mechanics German,
the lovers French and it's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British,
the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss,
and it's all organized by the Italians.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ljusdahl  

Old 07-12-2006

Sweden Ljusdahl
mmm robot legged womans

No manipulation or correction, just cropped and framed.
It's what you can get if you use only manual settings

Ljusdahl has 178 Posts

__
Wherever you go, there will always be a busload of Japanese tourists with Nikon cameras nearby.
-Ljusdahl

Old 07-12-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljusdahl
I like your photos penguin, especially the third one.
Thank you. One of my friend gave me some criticism especially about that one, saying the picture doesn't say anything. It has no meaning or purpose. Why did I take it? I didn't know what to tell her, I just know I love how it looks... I was looking for that effect.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Tbh I adore the first one. A picture isn't meant to "say something". That's the whole concept of a photo imo, you should look at it and just feel the picture. If that made sense.

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 07-12-2006

Sweden Ljusdahl
mmm robot legged womans

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n
Thank you. One of my friend gave me some criticism especially about that one, saying the picture doesn't say anything. It has no meaning or purpose. Why did I take it? I didn't know what to tell her, I just know I love how it looks... I was looking for that effect.
I like those kind of pictures. They talk to me alot.
Your friend is just into other types of pictures I guess. (I wonder what kind)

Ljusdahl has 178 Posts

__
-Ljusdahl

Old 07-12-2006

Forum Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljusdahl

No manipulation or correction, just cropped and framed.
It's what you can get if you use only manual settings
You caught his expression splendidly! The lighting is flawless... I imagine he wasn't posing?

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2006

Sweden Ljusdahl
mmm robot legged womans

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n
You caught his expression splendidly! The lighting is flawless... I imagine he wasn't posing?
Thanks man.

Performing, not acting. If you catch my drift

Ljusdahl has 178 Posts

__
-Ljusdahl

Old 07-14-2006

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

I'm not a fan of APS. My father has one I played with for a while, but it's either 35mm, medium format, or digital for me. And not even so much digital, though I use it exclusively now, I miss my 35mm. But anyway...

I have photos, but I can't share them right now. My paper gets first dibs, but when my editor tells me which ones she wants, I can post the rest.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 07-14-2006

Canada warhog
This is bad.

I will, however, post some of my old stuff. This is all availible at my portfolio site: www.JohannKwan.com

Most of these are done with manual Minolta 35mm bodies, except for a few of the colour ones, which are done with a Minolta A200 Digital.

Film used is generally Kodak, though I use Ilford on occasion.

Photo manipulation is practically nil. Scanning with a film (negative) scanner, removal of development blemishes in Photoshop. Otherwise, nothing.

P.S. Peng, tell your girlfriend she makes a great model. I've dated professional models that aren't as good as she is. Which begs the question: Is she a model?

Last edited by warhog; 07-14-2006 at 03:53 AM.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 07-15-2006

Forum Elder

She's my model. But the answer to your question is no, she isn't a model other than that. I love your last picture by the way. The darkness makes the teeth and mouth the focus. It's reaaaally nice.

More pictures:

Last edited by p3ngu!n; 07-15-2006 at 02:32 AM.
p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

United States SilentStriker
Who are you?
 SilentStriker has a spectacular aura aboutSilentStriker has a spectacular aura about

My Deviant Art = http://silentstriker24.deviantart.com

You can see most of my pictures there.

SilentStriker has 184 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SilentStriker