Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 06-27-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM Designs

Pretty recent.
you are lacking in the wearing of pj's like last time.

SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Luuk - I love the glasses

Brim - You look fucking good dude. And that's from a totally heterosexual standpoint..... I think

I'll post grad pictures later so you can all laugh at me ~

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Im the one on the far left.

Later that night, drunk and passed out in a park. I woke up in that same park confused as hell.

And picture wars are a bit before my time. How do you "picture war"?

edit: sorry for killing the bandwidth...

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 06-27-2006

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Wow Ace you look like Frodo!

BTW: Sei italiano?

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Holy shit, he really does look like Frodo =o

ELIJAH WOOD DOWNLOAD THIS SONG RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace
And picture wars are a bit before my time. How do you "picture war"?
that was when I harrassed erwin via webcam pics.

SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Ninjaware
Ministry of Silly Walks
 Ninjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatness

I'm the one without the big ass sombrero on.

Your friendly neighborhood Ninjaware!

Ninjaware has 511 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ninjaware Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjaware 

Old 06-27-2006

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 06-27-2006

United States brimstone howler
lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened

You look great, Ninjaware!
Ace,
Ace,
Ace,
WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT?!
Lookin' good, dude.

brimstone howler has 889 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Yep. That's me.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
You look great, Ninjaware!
Ace,
Ace,
Ace,
WHEN DID YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT?!
Lookin' good, dude.
Heh thanks. I cut it maybe 4 months ago? Middle of February, i think. And yeah i get the Frodo comment a lot. I think it's the eyes...but i really dont look like Frodo in real life at all. Some people say when my hair's not all done i look like Tom Cruise.

Quote:
Wow Ace you look like Frodo!

BTW: Sei italiano?
Mmhmm

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

I've only got a few shite pics on hand... let's see:

And a better resolution, but very strange looking pic... it's also a few years old, when I had much shorter hair and looked about 16 (I now look 18. Of course, I'm actually almost 24. Let's just say I get ID'ed at ALL bars.).:

And don't ask why I'm dressed up in all three pictures: it simply turns out that most pictures taken of me are at events, conferences, etc., rather than actual life. When I don't wear a tie and shirt.

Last edited by Cronoss; 06-27-2006 at 10:15 PM.
Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 06-27-2006

United States HP Delron
Not an Alligator
 HP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatnessHP Delron has ascended to greatness

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to HP Delron  

Old 06-27-2006

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

I KNEW IT SOMEONE ON HERE HAD TO BE A 40 YEAR OLD FAT MAN LOOKING TO RAPE RR2 and cronoss.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country done-chee
 done-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pantsdone-chee has farty pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Delron

3 seconds later I'm laughing my ass off. That's a awesome picture dude.

done-chee has 70 Posts

pm.gif