Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-17-2009

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you
Default Re: A short story, inspired by DavetheRave

I'm pretty sure if you threw DS in there all of time would come to an immediate stop.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 02-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

WHAT IS CONTINUED

IS NOW BEING CONTINUED

Lt. Dave went and checked for the kids. We searched the whole entire house. He went mad, after not finding them, ready to rip apart the person who did this.

Gal went to call up her family to share the news

"No! Don't make a phone call to anyone! They could have tapped the phone as well!", said Lt. Dave.

Rookie Rave sat own on the couch perplexed about how this could have happened. Lt. Dave and Gal makes his way downstairs and sits across Rookie Rave.

"Are you fucking retarded for not hearing or helping us when we needed it?", said Lt. Dave.

"I'm sorry...I just a really heavy sleeper. A barking dog couldn't wake me up", said Rookie Rave.

"Get the fuck out of my face", said Lt. Dave.

Rookie Rave saw Dee McDemon peeking through the living room window. Rookie Rave sprinted outside and got ahold of McDemon and started to ask him questions.

"What the fuck is your problem? Tell me everything you know", said Rookie Rave

"Ugh!! Let me goo!!! Dirty hands!!! Dirty hands!!!"

Rookie Rave slaps McDemon.

"Ahh--hahaha....(crying) ahaha....I didn't do any- haha thing ...(hyperventilates)"

'Rookie Rave went again and tied up McDemon into a chair in Lt. Daves room. Lt. Dave and Gal were now drinking a whole Absolute Vodka bottle. They had orange juice also.

Rookie Rave was acing around in the room with a wooden stick.

"Tell me what you know!! Because there would have been no reason for you to watch us like some sort of freak", said Rookie Rave.

"I--can''t (muffled sound) to you(muffle) bothering me", said McDemon.

McDemon's mouth was also tied. Rookie Rave had tied a small handkerchief around McDemon's neck to shut his screams.

"How this fuckin muffle for ya?!", yelled out Lt. Dave.

Lt. Dave shoved an apple into McDemons mouth.

"Arrccggghhhggg!!!!!!! Arrrrcchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! A HAHAHAHA *cry, not laughter* ", yelled out McDemon.

This isn't getting is nowhere, Honey...What are we going to do?", said Gal.

"I know what to do. Here, this is my friend. Call him up and he will watch over you. He's cool, but make sure he gets the remote control when he watches TV", said Lt. Dave.

Lt. Dave calls up his friend, which should be arriving now shortly.

15 minutes later

Dee McDemon is still tied up to the chair, and he is sleeping because Lt. Dave gave him a shot of anesthesia. Lt. Dave's fried knocks on the door.

"Yo!! My nigga H.V. !!! Whats good son", said Lt. Dave.

"Nothin much man. I ran over a family of muslims on the way over here. I haven't really gotten a nice breakfast either", said H.V.

"Here, man help yourself--"

"Who the fuck is this deadbeat??"

H.V. points to McDemon. Lt. Dave explains the situation to H.V., and as he explains H.V.s anger rises.

"Muslims or not, I'll fucking make soup out of the motherfuckin people if they lay a finger on my children", said Lt. Dave.

Rookie Rave looks ot the window and see's a man running towards a car. This seems to be the same car that stole Lt. Daves kids..

"Quick! Lt. Dave, follow me! Get in the police car, hurry!!!", yelled Rookie Rave.

Lt. Dave did as he was told in the heat of the moment, and now they found themselves discreetly following the car.

"Ohh...My...G-d...., these people all look the same...the guys coming out of the car all look the same....and there is something that is labeled on their shirts also..", said Rookie Rave.

"Oh...not them again."

"Who are they?", asked Rookie Rave.

The Initials on the shirts of the robbers were B.F.

Rookie Rave and Lt. Dave followed the car to it's secret lair, luckily, they had their own share of ski masks in the car as well, so now they could blend in to the robbers. They both get out of the car in a discreet area away from the lair, and they creep up their way to the Lair.

To be continued...

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
I'm pretty sure if you threw DS in there all of time would come to an immediate stop.
That means a lot. *tear*

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I'll add you into the story, DS. Don't worry.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-17-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
If ADX and DTR merged, I think there would be some massive explosion resulting in a hellish creature that would post 24/7 every second of every day asking dumb questions and then telling us how we're wrong when we try to answer.

It would be unstoppable.
What if DTR is ADX?

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
I'll add you into the story, DS. Don't worry.

I don't wanna be in your gay story.

Old 02-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Part three of the story:

Lt. Dave shoots a guy who was taking a leak in the bushes and it turned out to be DemolitionSquid

To be continued....

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Part four of the story:

DemolitionSquid returns from the grave and guts Lt. Dave like a fish before feeding his corpse to hungry BlizzForumers.

To be continued....

Old 02-17-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Part Five:

Then the LHC researches accidentally create a stranglet, destroying the Earth and all life on it.

The end.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

Old 02-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Assbang, only I can narrate the story.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-17-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes

Quote:
You didn't start the story, but I'm finishing it.

Assbang

JT has 18,012 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Technically, since Bred started it, only HE can narrate the story. So either we all get to narrate, and it ends, or only he does, and everything you or anyone else says is m00t.

Either way, you lose, which is all that matters.

Old 02-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

You are a jizz nugget.

Go away. I claim this thread now as I dominate it.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 02-17-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes

Quote:
You are a jizz nugget.

Go away. I claim this thread now as I dominate it.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Stop going to 4chan and finding all these pics!!!!!

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content: