Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-16-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore
Default In this thread I apologize to Dave the Rave.

Dave, I apologize for not being more hygienic in my anal areas. I realize that this is an important topic for you and my efforts to undermine your sincerity were wrong. I want you to know that I will do my best to maintain a cleaner and safer anal passage from this point forward. Should I ever falter, I trust you will be there with your shower head (with pulsating massage) to pick me up and help me continue. I admire your anal confidence and trust that you will ultimately guide the entirety of Blizzforums to a safer and cleaner asshole.

Thank you

G-d Bless

Edit: Oh, and I apologize for neg repping you with a picture of a bidet. That was wrong of me.
I should have posted a shower head.

Last edited by Lackey; 02-16-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh
Default Re: In this thread I apologize to Dave the Rave.

Brought a tear to my eye and some suds to my loofa. TO THE SHOWER!!!

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Makes me want to go jump in the shower right now.

But I won't. I want to continue my very riveting PM convo that's going on right now.

YESH.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-16-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

I approve of this message.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 02-16-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

This message was brought to you by the Gooey Holes division of the Ad Council.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Makes me want to go jump in the shower right now.

But I won't. I want to continue my very riveting PM convo that's going on right now.

YESH.
Ohhh you can't tease us with that. Let us know, let us know!

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
This message was brought to you by the Gooey Holes division of the Ad Council.
Did someone say Geoduck?

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-16-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

I heard they had purifying showers at Auschwitz.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-16-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo View Post
Ohhh you can't tease us with that. Let us know, let us know!
You shall never know who I am having a super secret, sexy pm session with. lmao.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-16-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

This thread makes me want to be the pitcher

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 02-16-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God

What the? Are those muscles? They look like shelled sea dicks...

Oh Meghan, that gets my girly bits all moist with anticipation. You delightful tease you.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
You shall never know who I am having a super secret, sexy pm session with. lmao.
Is it Demon? LoA? Some random dude?

Also, geoducks look like cocks.

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
Is it Demon? LoA? Some random dude?

Also, geoducks look like cocks.
No. No. No.

Yes.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-16-2009

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue.rellik View Post
This thread makes me want to be the pitcher
I'd still rather be catcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo View Post
Oh Meghan, that gets my girly bits all moist with anticipation. You delightful tease you.

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Puerto Rico p3ngu!n
www.felixdeportu.com
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I don't get it.

p3ngu!n has 11,117 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to p3ngu!n Send a message via MSN to p3ngu!n