Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-16-2009

Sweden NaAani
Nice bug
 NaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to lead
Default Roaring donkeys!

Where are you people hiding?
I got a sudden urge to play some bw so I played a bunch of games on that iccup thing but it's getting boring to play randoms =p
I'll probably be playing with CuteSmallSaint on east and euro as Capitalist got reset. On iccup I'll be using Wijkman.

Find me and entertain me!

NaAani has 4,098 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to NaAani Send a message via MSN to NaAani  

Old 02-17-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of
Default Re: Roaring donkeys!

Hey nice to see you again. I use the same name on iccup.

Oh yeah, when did CuteSmall die?

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Sweden NaAani
Nice bug
 NaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to leadNaAani was born to lead

I don't know what happened to it to be honest =P
I think I've doubled the amout of games I played in the last 2 years during the last two days, haha (:

NaAani has 4,098 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

Canada Staind
 Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!

CuteSmall died because no one really liked the name and it was hard to recruit new people.

Staind has 526 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of

Who still actively plays?
I play when I can, but I'm busy with uni work so it's not often.

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Serbia Metallic~Knight
Cute Small Hydralisk
 Metallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud of

CuteSmall lives on in my heart.

Metallic~Knight has 321 Posts

Signature confiscated by Redcloak.
Bring back Undergrads!

PEOPLE TO BLAME: 8882, o(x_x)o, BaylentheSky, Bullet2Head, Courthead, DntHrtMeFrnd, gabe, gigant, Ireallyloveoov, Madskill, NaAani, Neverborn, No1StaindFan, poof., PraetorKoronis, PrecisionTime, Salv, SilA-Slayer, Tekken, TwoTimer, WildBob, Zukas

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Metallic~Knight  

Old 02-17-2009

Trinidad and Tobago TwoTimer
Life is GooD :)
 TwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something right

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaAani View Post
Where are you people hiding?
I got a sudden urge to play some bw so I played a bunch of games on that iccup thing but it's getting boring to play randoms =p
I'll probably be playing with CuteSmallSaint on east and euro as Capitalist got reset. On iccup I'll be using Wijkman.

Find me and entertain me!
<3!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to TwoTimer  

Old 02-17-2009

Sweden NaAani
Nice bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoTimer View Post
<3!
<3!

NaAani has 4,098 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

Sweden NaAani
Nice bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallic~Knight View Post
CuteSmall lives on in my heart.
And in my iccup account

NaAani has 4,098 Posts